Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

ning

sarNie Egg
thanks to Mon for the news and translation

วันที่ 30 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2549 ปีที่ 16 ฉบับที่ 5845

คอลัมน์ มายาสะเทือน

เจี๊ยวจ๊าว

-ถูกจับเป็นคู่ขวัญแล้วสำหรับ "สเตฟาน"สันติ วีระบุญชัย กับ "กบ"สุวนันท์ คงยิ่ง ล่าสุดมีละครที่กำลังถ่ายอยู่เรื่อง "ปู่โสมเฝ้าทรัพย์" ซึ่งหลังจากปิดกล้องละครเรื่องนี้แล้วทางดีด้าก็วางตัวให้ลงละครชีวิตเข้มข้นต่ออีกเรื่องคือ "สายใยสวาท" แฟนคลับทั้งคู่ได้เฮอีกครั้ง

http://www.matichon.co.th/khaosod/khaosod_...;day=2006/11/30

Consider to be a hot pairing now as for Stefan Sunti Veeraboonchai and Kob Suvanant Kongying. Lastest being the lakorn "Poo Soam Fao Sup" that they are filming together. After this lakorn has finish filming, Dida has chosen to put them in another dramatic lakorn together afterwards call "Sai Yai Sawaad." Both of their fanclub can be happy again.

The title of the new lakorn means "Passionate Bond."

The lakorn is 100% confirm by the big boss of Dida himself. Thanks to P' Pui for the news.

shubby

sarNie Adult
thanks ning, this is such a great news!! Yay, another lakorn of kob and stefan, love this couple since LNJ..heheh

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update on this news....kool that they get to pair up again.....but Iwas hoping to see Kob with some other different p'ke that she hasn't play yet...oh will I'll be looking forward to this one of them.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Now.... it has confirmed on the news. What's that mean? Have Kob and Stefan confirmed this also?

bunniii

sarNie Elites
That's mean next year will have two stefan/kob lakorn to watch!!! Wouhou!! that is a great news.
I just hope that stefan improve is acting. It would be great because in long ngao jun it was the only thing that I can blame on him.
For the rest he alway is a sexy dude :drool:

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
no offense to stefan fans but i really dont think stefan can act and hes not really that hot..compared to some other actors he's quite chubby..
anyways LNG was watchable becasue of kob and the same goes for this lakorn..

bunniii

sarNie Elites
I didn't say he can act but i thoink he's cute!! But it's only me. Stefan is my type of guy, can't help it's like that!!
If i'll watch this lakorn and the one shooted in spain its only becauce of kob... She's the best! Love her!!! :spin:

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Love the title of the lakorn. Sounds interesting. Glad to hear that Kob is going to have another lakorn.

shubby

sarNie Adult
yah the title sound interesting and dang..Pa ake is mean to nang ake tho..but it's gonna be one heck good lakorn..hehhe..can't wait..kob and stefan ROCK!!! hehehe

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I think they should know by now that it confirmed.. but who know, since anything might change.
I'm just glad that Kob has another lakorn out, I'm just so happy... :wub:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I think they should know by now that it confirmed.. but who know, since anything might change.
I'm just glad that Kob has another lakorn out, I'm just so happy... :wub:
i guess i'll just have to settle....no i wont

moilee

sarNie Adult
I think I already know what the story's about. It was an excellent script (if this's a re-make) back in the 80's when I watched this with my aunt. It had lots of jealousy ....especially pr'eng....he liked to torture n'eng because he was not happy knowing that she was his stepmother. He also misunderstood lots of things about n'eng too. I hope the remake is good as the old one. Also, I hope they don't change anything with this lakorn....because it would be ten times excellent script with Kob&Stefan.....still love the chemistry between Pim&Ae in Luang Ghao Jun.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Wow!! It really a remake, ? It seem like you know a lot Moilee, if you have any more info , please share..

I just hope it good and hope that Stephan acting doesn't ruin the old version..

shubby

sarNie Adult
it does sound like a remake...cus i remember watching i think it's Ann Sirium and Pete T..it's call Ya Leoun Chaun...or something like that..it's the same plot tho...but different title