Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
So it a happy Ending, huh?.. Aww... Wish they would twist the ending cause I want Kob and Jao Noi to end up together. I felt bad for the poor guy..have no one :(

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
It's like, Stefan has been soo mean to Kob through out and all of the sudden she just forgave just like that in at the end..I hope Narng Tard is not a disappointment....

stasteek

sarNie Egg
unlike you, i actually thinks his acting improve alot from LNJ! his facial expression fits the scene, whats a movie w/o some reality into it?.....I think the movie was a HIT! him and kob work great together...that is just my opinion.... I enjoyed it alot!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
unlike you, i actually thinks his acting improve alot from LNJ! his facial expression fits the scene, whats a movie w/o some reality into it?.....I think the movie was a HIT! him and kob work great together...that is just my opinion.... I enjoyed it alot!

WEll Sane Here His Acting Have imProve... ^_^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I liked this lakorn better than Lhong Ngao Jun, less dragging and more interesting scenes. I didn't get the :r-scene-pop-corn: it took me 3 episodes to find out that he raped her. They didn't make it obvious enough since they were both fully dressed.