Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
u Knoe LIft N KatMakea Kute coPulEs Ya Know..LOl.. I LOve THere So Call R Scence It Was KUte..Lol..the Only Weird THinfg iS THatKat Was Sweating ..N THen THeyDid It..lOl..wow..Next Week THe Last One..Ya Can't Wait!!!!!

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i skipped to episode 12 and im so confused.. haha i didnt feel like watching the rest, no cute scenes, but yeah the little kid, is he Stephen's and Kob's?

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I don't think Ai kicks Lai and her mother out. Lai decides to leave because the truth is out and I guess she feels like she's no longer needed. In the preview though, he did say something like "if you want to leave, then go." Then she goes and proposes to Jao Noi too.... DYING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!
Thanks for the clarification, celest.. yeah Kob should leave him to be with her ex bf...and leave Stefan with that girl.. -_-

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Pra'ek in this lakorn clearly doesn't deserve na'ek!!! I don't see any good quality in him, he's never kind to na'ek always accusing her. Lai should just get with Jao Noi and live happily ever after, I mean he's Lai prince in shinning armor.

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
Pra'ek in this lakorn clearly doesn't deserve na'ek!!! I don't see any good quality in him, he's never kind to na'ek always accusing her. Lai should just get with Jao Noi and live happily ever after, I mean he's Lai prince in shinning armor.

That would be a twist if Lai got with Jao Noi in the end.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it's going to end...on wednesday...only one more episode....how sad....i kind of like it though there were a lot of brickering....i love watching stefan and kob......

*by the way, what is going to take the place of this*

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Tur Keu Cheewit
starring Weir and Pinky.
it's a supernatural thriller about a death spirit (reaper) who becomes a human???
it's a fantasy lakorn.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
the ending was sweet...i felt bad for the other guy, he was cute.....but stefan, kob, and the little boy are meant to be together as a family....kat and lift are such a cute couple.....i like them....overall...i liked this lakorn^^

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I knew this movie was gonna be a big disappointment...Well, to me that is...I didn't even watched the whole series..I've only watched 25% of it, and in that percentage, it was mostly the gay brother's parts...

pze

sarNie Adult
i felt like the ending was rush and the lakorn itself was a flop.....iono just how would u end up with a guy that had nothing nice to say to u......