Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Haha. Sarn's Mexican baby chico. I think it's the shade that made him look dark, cause when he went into the sunlight with Kob he doesn't look that dark.

For Mango...
The baby isn't na'ek. It's pra'ek and another women's child which will be raised by Kob and pra'ek father. But after pra'ek father dies, pra'ek will have to help na'ek raise the child, not knowing it's his.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
oooo oooo interesting thnks Nancy ;)

now i really lookin forward to dis lakorn :spin:

so many goood lakorns thi year/comin up year :yahoo:
intense intense intense :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
There will be a child in this lakorn, but a boy 4-6 years of age, not the baby above. From Mon, the baby is the director's baby.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...I just hope that everybody knows that the baby isn't Kob's&Fan's baby in this lakorn .....that's why he has no similarity to her. This baby is going to be Fan's and this girl that he's massed up while he's schooling in USA (according to the 80's version).

moilee

sarNie Adult
One quick things to add....I'm talking about the older child (not the baby okay) who's playing in this lakorn.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hmmm. This is kinda confusing but thank you all for the details^^...Sounds very interesting though.hehe.

maijune

SarNie Adult
the child(a boy)on this lakorn is stephan's baby with his ex-girlfriend...before he went to the state...then she got pregnant and give the son to stephan's dad and because kob married to the stephan's dad...she have to take care of the son and the son called her mom while call stephan's dad grandpa...this is why stephan suspicious why is the boy call his dad grandpa but not dad...you can read the summary or story chapter at sweetkob forum...

noi

sarNie Hatchling
is that really the story. not as interest as if they baby was kob's with stefan. but i'm still looking forward to it. i hope there is a lot of slap kiss/ slap kiss scenes. love it when they fight

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
ohh i just can;t wait to watch this lakorn, every time i read more about this lakorn i get very excited! i was wondering does anyone know if it has finish filming yet?