Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
go complain!!!

i did!!

and now..let's pray....
where did you go complain at??? Have they finish filming the lakorn yet???? i don't want min to die in this lakorn....if she die...it hurts me :( to see bie unhappy....sniff...sniff...okay snap out of it now...gosh i really got myself into this lakorn.

the preview of epi 27 makes me so mad at tonnam...gosh why did he have to slap min at the hospital...errr...if he want to get angry...why don't he just get angry why did he have to slap her for.

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah epi 26 was so intense...can't wait till it end already...because now i'm tired of ton nam being mad at min because of the misunderstanding...he don't know the truth....hates that n'rai so much...other lakorns i do hate the n'rai too...but not as much as this one....anyway....i love the part where ton nam came home and min came out from the grandmother's room....the song yood chun tee was playing, it was so good...when i first listen to this song when this album come out i didn't really pay attention to it...but after watching this part i just realized that this song's meaning is so good and as it talks about ton nam loving min but min has other already...so it's like him loving her secretly....without her knowing it....and in this part they show how much he's in love with her already.....but i noticed that so far this lakorn hasn't show much of min in love with ton nam as much as showing ton nam in love with min....or is it just me....now i have to go back to listen to the CD.....especially yood chun tee....

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
im so mad at tonnam... why did he have to slap mint :wacko: i dun want her to die at the end but in the other it will be good becoZ i want to see him suffering for all he did to her

maijune

SarNie Adult
im so mad at tonnam... why did he have to slap mint :wacko: i dun want her to die at the end but in the other it will be good becoZ i want to see him suffering for all he did to her

yeah i agreed with you too....want to see him suffer and thought of all the bad things he did to her and show how much he regret it....and of course see him crying while thinking of her....this would be a good ending too....even she died at the end....because it's worth it....

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
where did you go complain at??? Have they finish filming the lakorn yet???? i don't want min to die in this lakorn....if she die...it hurts me to see bie unhappy....sniff...sniff...okay snap out of it now...gosh i really got myself into this lakorn.

the preview of epi 27 makes me so mad at tonnam...gosh why did he have to slap min at the hospital...errr...if he want to get angry...why don't he just get angry why did he have to slap her for.
yes, they already finish filming. i'll stick with the sad ending, but the complaints and the exact webboard was not 100% though... cuz the pooumgup (director) said we have to see...

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
yes, they already finish filming. i'll stick with the sad ending, but the complaints and the exact webboard was not 100% though... cuz the pooumgup (director) said we have to see...
yeah.... that's what i was thinking....but hey since the director say to wait and see...we might have a 50/50 chance of happy ending :yahoo: ....if she die :( like everyone say thonnam somehow do deserve it for not searching for the truth before being cruel to min though he was jealous in most of the scene and so he over reacted....but i don't really blame him...i guess it is just luck that he see min that way. i hope he could make on time to made it up for her before she die (i mean IF)....yeah i do think that he deserve a chance....he didn't mean to be cruel to her like that on purpose.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
omg...ep 26....An is such a slut...sorry for my language...but gosh...it show's that she'll go out of her and risk everything to prove that she isn't at fault....she's so stupid...doesn't she see it coming...the more she try to cover things up the more...it'll be worse on her...she has no common sense...i mean...yeah this is all part of the lakorn...but gosh....it's so stupid sometime....lol... and as for ton nam...he's gonna slap min...he's gonna regret he did..lol...he's gonna get his...can't wait to see what's gonna happen towards the end.....

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
i LOVE this lakorn!!! but right now, as the end nears, i'm really starting to hate how so many ppl are dying all at the expense of the n'rai..looks like the grams and min's friend will die in eps 27!!! ugh!!

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha...i would complain but i think they might finish filming already becuase it's toward the ending...let just wait and see how the ending would be...i am hoping to see a happy ending.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
yeah.... that's what i was thinking....but hey since the director say to wait and see...we might have a 50/50 chance of happy ending ....if she die like everyone say thonnam somehow do deserve it for not searching for the truth before being cruel to min though he was jealous in most of the scene and so he over reacted....but i don't really blame him...i guess it is just luck that he see min that way. i hope he could make on time to made it up for her before she die (i mean IF)....yeah i do think that he deserve a chance....he didn't mean to be cruel to her like that on purpose.
we might get a 50/50 chance..lol... and i don't blame thonnam either... does Men die in the lakorn (next epi)?
there are many requests posted in the BM d/l section... i was like what? episode 27 hasn't air yet and they already request it...funny

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know what the song is that he sang in part 8 when he was superr drunk, the one he sang right before he tried to rape her...Thanks a bunch!! This lakorn is really good, I didn't think I was going to like it, and I just started it and I like it a lot. I think the pra'ek looks like Pepper, and nang'ek looks like Fang.

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
we might get a 50/50 chance..lol... and i don't blame thonnam either... does Men die in the lakorn (next epi)?
there are many requests posted in the BM d/l section... i was like what? episode 27 hasn't air yet and they already request it...funny
ha...everyone is impatient waiting for the next episode....i guess it's not only me here then...keke....i donno if min gonna die in the next episode...hopefully not... :spin: ...i feel like our 50/50 chance is shorten to 20/80 chance :( .

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
yeah..i dont know how much of a chance we have for it to be a happy ending. it seems like its headed towards a more sad ending, because thon nam cant seem to forget. in some scenes, he looks like he has softened up to her, and then in a split second hes back to trying to be mean to her. i cant wait till he finds out about the n'rai. i hope one of them gets a good chance to slap her, well maybe he can just push her since slap is too harsh for a guy. even though she deserves it.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thon Nam better slap the nang'rai if he can slap Min, it's unfair if he doesnt hurt the nang'rai back at all and let her go to jail and only give her the evil angry eyes. Let it be abit of that moment where we all would enjoy :p

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
Thon Nam better slap the nang'rai if he can slap Min, it's unfair if he doesnt hurt the nang'rai back at all and let her go to jail and only give her the evil angry eyes. Let it be abit of that moment where we all would enjoy :p

haha..youve got a point phew..i completely forgot hes going to slap her in todays episode. well, in that clase he can slap and push her. once hes done min can get a slap in to, for all the pain and suffering shes put them all through.