Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

natty

Chubs
yeah today live was all repeat.. repeat of ending epi of ktp and also yesterday epi of this lakorn.. supposely film and janie's lakorn replaces ktp today.. totally not cool..

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
ep. 27 is uploaded in bm....

I didn't like today's ep...it really pissed me off...it was kind of going slow for me...

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
well... i think that p'ek slapping n'ek was alright... in a way she needs to get a slap too. I mean she's not wrong, but that'll get p'ek to calm down and maybe understand her more?. or lets just put it this way... the slap is for her saying 'sorry' too much.

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
Ok eps 27 sucks asssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the language, but he n'rai is freakn annoying! She is pretty @ first glance, but longer glance.. she looks ok. I couldn't believe that she wants to be the wife of all the guys that are closed to the khun ying. How sad!

Viforever

sarNie Egg
Goessssssssssssssss I hate that evil girl. What a B..... "sorry" :loool: Just so madddddddddddddd. felt so bad for all the characters she hurt. Want to punch her in a face for couple times :angry:

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i'm gonna be soooooo mad if the n'rai die in the end. i want her to suffer cuz death is not enough

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with you Viforever...hate that evil girl too....epi 27 was a little dragging...but still i am soooo in love with this lakorn that i watch it without fast forward it....i love the way thonnam make his mad expression on his face and his saddness too.

llangelinell

sarNie Egg
does anyone know the name of the song and who sings in it part 26 where thon nam comes back from his office and runs into min in the stairway to his room? ive heard it before just cant remember who its by or the name of the song....btw part 27..the n'rai is soo evil, i cant believe she is willing to go to any length to kill the grandma!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
the song is called "yood chun tee" by bie from his love scenes album...
yer i agree with all of youse... nang'rai needs a slap NOW !!!

cecilia

Staff member
i think in jail is not enough...i think she deserve to die.
:yahoo: ..we're so funny..we want her to die..but not too soon..suffer through..now she's in jail..we want her to die instead..:lol:..too funny ..

BUT OMG..i want to kill that BIATCH so bad..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OMG Tina~ i can't believe you didn't watch epi 20!! what's going on......c'mon... :arrg:

it's ok tina..i didnt really see the last 2 or 3 epi either lol...

LOL Chewy Girl I been sick or getting there and ive been addicted to Pinmook I know it airs on diff days but I have other things that I have like my pm box and the msgs asking to up and reup stuff hahah LOL and the last 2 days I havent been near the comp cause been sick so im probably gonna watch tonight hopefully o___O

LOL and yeah Natty been addicted to the flashchat lately she be going in there and staying for longer than I do and im the flash chat night bird ....

but back to the subject I will catch up with this later LOL but the petition good deal I hope they reshoot the ending omg i be so sad if she dies or they dont end up together T__T Im gonna write the producer and be like u just crushed a girls hopes for true love IM SO SUING YOU!!! LOL I think everyone should threaten to sue because a sad ending would deprive us of seeing true love happening on screen lmfao im kidding dont mind me LOL I dont know what im talking ab its the nyquil talking LOL :wub:

natty

Chubs
hahahah tina.. shhh dont let others know that i'm addicted to flashchat now lol..

aww hope you feel better now.. lol no wonder we didnt see you all day yesterday lol.. i was like where's tina, i need a dj! lol..

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Is this a new discovery for Natty....HAHA but i know it won't last!!!...

OMG....i got to watch this!!

natty

Chubs
what are you trying to say miss chew? that i get bored of things easily? huh huh? HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT!