Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I don't think it's going dragg..because it's the Raining Scene!!! and you know from epi 20...Mew is sick...so that mean more "Sweet Scenes" right..HAHAHAH i can't wait...

This is what's going down next week: :spin: :spin: :spin: This is what i'm been waiting...i hope the couch scene too...

:yahoo: :drool:

<<----in the rain... :drool: :drool:

<--Bee is asking for it..HAHAH :blush:

<--THIS TIME BETTER BE A "REAL KISS" ....ERRRRR

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i wouldnt put to much hope on this kiss. it is probably just another teaser. wat i want to know if this scene is b 4 or after he kick her out of the house.

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao la la la i love rain scene hahaha so wild >see thru shirt

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
I though there was a real kiss in this lakorn, but I guess I'm wrong. I thought I saw it in the previews or something. It's probably another teaser., but hey I still :wub: it. :blush:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I finally understand why Bie is so moody in this lakorn...I mean I think I know why Bie's character is so moody...In one of the scenes Bie is playing with his guitar and he is thinking about Mew...then he looks at his dead grilfriend's picture and he apologizes to her for thinking about Mew....

Now I might be off but I think Bie's character is feeling guilty for falling for another girl especially the girl whom he associates with at least in his mind killing his girlfriend...that is why whenever Mew mentions Nussara to TonNam he gets so pissed off but other times he is sooooo possessive of her and tries to get close to her!!!! When they are at the fashion show Tonnam protects Meen when those three models are attacking her!!! :yahoo: :wacko: Man Bie's character is sooooo PMSing in this lakorn big time.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
they did pretty good job in this lakorn...i think it's going on fair pace though.... can't wait to see the next epi on this monday...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love this lakorn -____- its not to fast and its not to draggy ...exact knows how to make their drama... and much agreed Bie is feeling guilty for falling for someone else and that the person is whom he believed to have caused her death but poor Meen have to put up with his Pms hahah lol its like this when he is trying to keep her imagine how it is when they get married LOL! lol =x

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i still can't believe this lakorn is going to be a sad ending. Bie is cute when he smile. He is nice to her for a min and other min he is mean again. can't wait for the rain scene.

vina_lek

hey guys! question please...about the nang-rai who plays the secretary. Is she the same girl in Hima Tai Prajun who plays Film's step sister???

LiLfEyGrL

sarNie Hatchling
No she not from Hima ta prajun. The n rai is from the lakorn of pleng pa fah lorm dao starring chakrit and noon.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
i figured out what's wrong with n'ek, it's her nose. she needs a nose job asap.
lol thats really funny, thats what alot of people in Thailand was saying when this drama first on-air, they were complaining on how horrible she looks and that she has a flat nose etc.
But yea, does it really matter when you just totally enjoy this drama? :lol:

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
lol... the lakorn was the first on on tvpool poll... mew was on the fifth and bie was the third.... this lakorn is so good... i think it's good that it airs mon-thurs cuz if it airs only 2 days, it's gonna take forever to come to the end...:)

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
hey i was just wondering...i don't know if anyone ask this yet or not but i was just carious about bee's age and mew's age???