Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
agree.. she looks fine that way she is she got to the top with these looks she shouldn't have to change...
... btw in an earlier epi since when did guys have zippers on the shoulders of their shirts that scene made me laugh
...geez cant wait for the couch scene it is soo definitely in epi 21 yer the rain scene looks good too *hoping for a kiss this time too*
ooo forgot .... how hot is bie getting, hes hot in a suit

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
agree.. she looks fine that way she is she got to the top with these looks she shouldn't have to change...
... btw in an earlier epi since when did guys have zippers on the shoulders of their shirts that scene made me laugh
...geez cant wait for the couch scene it is soo definitely in epi 21 yer the rain scene looks good too *hoping for a kiss this time too*
ooo forgot .... how hot is bie getting, hes hot in a suit
i agree with you...i think mew don't need any change in her face...i think she has a beautiful natural look and that is what i like about her....and yeah about the zipper part...i know when i see that bee was wearing a shirt with zipper on the shoulder...somehow it started to crack me up...but anywase i didn't kare much how he dress or how she look.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
THz Youa for upload 21! ^^

I can't believe p'ek will believe that n'ek took the money even if she's the one that sign all the transfert, he knows that she has no knowledge argh it sucks!! I hope someone gonna speak out and the 3 girls that saw the nangrai with the designer. So sad no one can't help or see wut's going on but only the dr but he loves her....that witch!

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah this young couple are so adorable and cute.....it seems like they always together or what?....like they been to events together and show together and also have couple magazines together.....and they seems so close together too....is it because they were trying to push this young couple and also promote their lakorn....

anyway....i love them and hope to see them pair up together again....and yes she does look like fang to me too....but another version....wondering how many more episode till this lakorn end...

sarN

sarNie Granny
eps 21 is cute ..i like the sofa scene he was like on top of her and hugging her hahaha

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
yeah..even when she woke up he was sleeping on the ground...awww so cute.

onahc

sarNie Elites
what's next, kon chai playing n'ek? there has to be some sort of standard people. ugly people should not be n'ek and who said cosmetic surgery has to look fake/plastic. i think thai plastic surgeons are whack, that's why a lot of thai people who get rhinoplasty look so fake. ashlee simpson's doctor did wonders with her nose, it looks great.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
it's comments like that that makes the world really sucky....I understand that plastic surgery can look natural but why change your look when you don't look as you put it "ugly" like the nek Mew isn't ugly...she's cute and her looks are natural. There was nothing wrong with Ashlee Simpson's look. She was pretty and beautiful the way she was before. The nose job was unnecessary.

natty

Chubs
yeah this young couple are so adorable and cute.....it seems like they always together or what?....like they been to events together and show together and also have couple magazines together.....and they seems so close together too....is it because they were trying to push this young couple and also promote their lakorn....

anyway....i love them and hope to see them pair up together again....and yes she does look like fang to me too....but another version....wondering how many more episode till this lakorn end...

they were already close with each other from the competition since they had to live together for several months...

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I think Mew is pretty. She's still young, wait a few years and she'll be even more prettier. She's a very talented young actress.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, Mew may not be the prettiest n'ek, but I don't think she is ugly either. Like Jean said, she is still young, give her a few more year then she'll be prettier.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I think Mew is pretty. She's still young, wait a few years and she'll be even more prettier. She's a very talented young actress.
i don't understand your theory of getting prettier as you age. she may get older, but she ain't gonna get any prettier.

natty

Chubs
i don't understand your theory of getting prettier as you age. she may get older, but she ain't gonna get any prettier.

lol maybe you havent experience it hands on? lol there are actually some who gets prettier as they age.. just all depend on your taste on what is pretty and what is not.. like kob gotten alot prettier since she was in malaitong.. aom phiyada looks alot better.. and so forth..

paulina

sarNie Egg
she's not all that pretty, but then i think many actresses and actors aren't very pretty or cute, i might offend some .. like aum, noon, yui, pancake, janine, au panu, kong,etc.. but if the story line is good, then you kinda not notice the looks.. kinda.. except au panu :(

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
uuuggghh the only good part of epi 21 was the hime looking after her on the couch scene awww it was sooo cute the rain scene looks like it will be on nxt epi (but then again i am only 75% sure) im guessing by what they were wearing