"Roomies (Puen Ruam Hong) เพื่อนร่วมห้อง" CH.4.2 UPDATED

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
roselovesice said:
Jealous much, Mark? 555 It's getting good so far. I like! :D Hopefully Kane doesn't take our Chalida from Mark. 
If the fake girlfriend is going to be Kim, I wonder how that's going to work. Or is Kim the woman his mother is trying to match him up with? Hmm. 
Nonetheless, I can't wait to read more! Keep it up na! <3

I have everything bulk up in my head..can't wait to finally write it out when I have time...I hope it plays out well lol
Thank you :) Can't wait to update the next part of ch2 :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm hope the beginning is not tooooo dragging? Please give me feed back na.........I am planning on speeding up things more :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 2.1
 ​
 ​

K: So you're going to think about it? Ken asked Mark in a serious tone,
M: Think about what?
K: Come on Mark, peuan rak kaung pohm, let me get to know your roomate.
M: what roommate?
K: Don't act like you don't know who I'm talking about...reu wa..
M: reu wa?
K: don't tell me you're "also" interested in her?
M: Me? Interested in her? hoh...hoh *Mark coughed...mai mee wan
K: nae na? You ARE the one living with her so I should be worried!!!! *Kane raised his eyebrow at Mark
I've just seen her once and I'm already drawn into her...she's a catch and if you don't see that, something is wrong with you
M: pai pai....*Mark pushed Kane inside his car...our discussion ends here. I have work to do pai pai
K: hoh !! I take that as a YES!!!!!
M: Are you going to leave yet?
K: KUB !!!!!! I'll be coming over more often na kubbbb peuan rak!!! *Kane shut his door
M: BAAA !! 
Kane rolled down his window; what did you say? 
M: Baaaa !!! Pai si
K: baaaa in love si!! *Kane laughed...so do I just drive to the gates and it'll automatically open for me...
I assume since that's what the crazy lady did
M: You got it! Bye now
K: okay okay laaeo pope gan mai kub pohm *Kane backed out and drove off....
M: cheuuu...Me? Interested in that Chalida...Mai mee wan!!! Mark scratched his chin in irritation

Achuuuu *Chalida covers her mouth...
Who is talking bad about me?....reu wah...P'Porshe kit teung nuu?
Chalida sighs at the thought of Porshe....Nuu gaaw kit teung P'Porshe meuan gan.......
She stared at her lock screen picture of her and Porshe...

*Macau, China

Porshe stood in the middle of the play room in Chalida's home where they both grew up playing in. He smiled as he thought about the
times he had made Chalida cry by taking her dolls away from her...
*Ahem....Ahem
Porshe snapped back into reality when he saw Chalida's father in front of him...
P: Sawatdee ka Khun Phaw.
Chalida's father nodded at Porshe: What brings you here?
P: I came here today to ask you about Chalida's whereabouts.
Phaw: mai dtaung huang rok...kao sabaidee maak...
P: Jing ror? Please tell me where Chalida resided...I..I want to talk to her...
Phaw: I think it's best for you to leave her alone
Porshe was shocked by his words...."Tummai? Why should I leave her alone?"
M.T: Praw kao......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new days that passed by, Mark found himself studying Chalida whether she was cleaning, scratching her nose or even when she was simply pondering to herself. Kane's words about Chalida being a catch was getting to him.........He found Chalida's beauty captivating in any and every aspect. Why all of a sudden though? Is it because he's caged up in this house with her? Or is it because he's finally putting his guards down? Of course he wouldn't admit it to himself that there was something about her each time he actually took another look at her. After about four years since Noona's passing, Mark finally put his sketching pencils to use. He took multiple mental snap shots of Chalida in his mind before he free handed it in his sketchbook. One morning while Chalida was eating cereal at the table, she caught Mark staring at her. Chalida slowly pulled down her shorts and started clearing her throat *ahem ahem....Mark was too busy studying the lines of her jawline he didn't hear her clearing her throat....
Chalida was finally fed up with his creepiness,
"Mong arai? khon mai mee marayaat"
Mark still didn't hear here since he was too concentrated and focused on her face features, 
Ai Maaa? Maaa? Ahem MARKKKKKKK !!!!!! Ai ROK JIT !! This time Chalida raised her voice to make sure he can hear her...

When he realized that "his eyes of an artist" got carried away, Mark quickly made an excuse, "I was thinking of a less dramatic way to tell you about the bug that's been sitting on your face...that's it" Mark stood up from the kitchen stool and quickly made a run before she caught him lying. He heard screams trailing off as he ran up stairs.........
C: Where? Where? How come I don't see it? Chalida was smacking her face crazily to hit off the bug...Where, where is it? She ran to the bathroom but saw nothing........
glaeng chun ror? She massaged her face from the many smacks she gave herself........Ai baaa...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chalida felt as if she has fallen into a depression...Every day of her life, Porshe was always there next to her and since she practically ran away from him and Sasha, she felt she had lost a part of her. Chalida even miss Sasha...There were times they both would gang up on Porshe just to give him a hard time and laugh together when he snaps at them..Her mind told her to return back to Macau where she belongs but her heart told her to stay...she wouldn't be able to stand a chance against two people who are in love (her thoughts*).....
Am I going to wake up every morning knowing P'Porshe will be on my mind? Chalida stressed this question to herself........beua maaaaak !!!! I'm trying to get myself away from this and I find myself circling around it every day...what is this? I need to get out of this house!

Chalida makes a phone call.........

Hello peuan!! Kim answered her phone immediately when she saw Chalida's name popped up.
C: Let's hit the club tonight....
K: reallly? Kim asked excitedly
C: Tonight at 11 sharp?
K: How are you getting there? Did you want me to pick you up?
C: I was thinking about driving...
K: Yut na! With that tone of voice, I know you're planning on drinking tonight!! It's better off if I drive. 
C: haha you got me there!! Okay ja, pick me up by 11 na..... 
K: okay ka bye bye see you tonight khon suay
C: ja ja see you soon...
K: diow..don't click on me yet...
C: ka?
K: which club are we going to?
C: that's right...i don't know any clubs here in HuaHin.
K: Hrmmm there aren't that many to be honest, but there is one close to the Hilton Hotel na...we can try that one?
C: Any gaaw dai ka...as long as I can get a drink or two, it will be fine na ja...
K: sounds good na...It's good I am in Hua Hin so I'll see you in a few since I'm around your area today for work.....
C: dress to impress tonight my love bye now
K: Bye *Both girls clicked

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chalida slowly walked down the stairs wearing a black low cut back dress, with the third jewelry set her father bought as a graduation gift, paired off with a black and gold killer designer heels to dance the night off with. Kim had already text Chalida to come outside so she nervously walked passed the living room quietly in hopes of Mark not being there...."Phew, he' s not out here so I am good to go. Hrmmm but should I tell him that I am going out?" Chalida thought for a quick sec, "Nahhhhhh, he doesn't need to know about my whereabouts." Chalida went ahead and opened the door and locking it before she pressed her gate keys...........

Chalida is ready to start her night with a few drinks with Kim along her side............the night is still young  

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I love how Mark acts towards chalida that is just so sweet. Smiles you are a good writer and MV maker. I love all of your work. I wonder what will happen when chalida gets drunk.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 2.2
 ​

*NightClub Hi4

Chalida and Kim finally took a break from dancing so they head to sit by the bar.
Kim checked her phone and had ten missed calls from her father... 
K: Wait here for me, I need to make a phone call.
C: Okay, I'll be here when you come back
K: it'll be fast na! Kimberely rushed to find a secluded area where it wasn't loud to call her father back
Chalida sat at the bar staring at the lights fascinated...all of a sudden the bartender served her a shot of white liquor...
Chalida waved at him "You have mistaken, I didn't order this."
The bartender pointed at a group of guys "The guy in the blue bought it for you, here" He sat the shot next to Chalida's arm.
Chalida looked at the direction where the bartender had pointed to find the guy in the blue staring straight at her while making a cheers gesture.
She stared at him uninterested and turned around facing the lights again..."Mai sonjai" Chalida massages her temples
Someone tapped her arm and this time the bartender gave her a note....
"I couldn't take my eyes off of you the whole night. You won't mind me coming over to sit next to you, would you?"
Chalida crumbled the note and left it soak into the clear liquor. She stood up and left the bar before he came over...."Don't kill my vibe creep." She made her way into the dancing crowd to go find Kim. What little did she know, he followed her.

Kim ended her call with her father with a "Yes...uh huh...Yes father...I know...ja ja ja...I'm safe and sound in Hua Hin. Good Night now na...ja ja..bye..ja."
K: Phaw urieeeee....*Kim giggled at the thought of her father panicking* "Don't you worry father, I'm not with a guy" Kim shook her head in amusement 

*Mark&Chalida's Home*

Mark closed his blinds and was ready to turn off his lights. "I wonder why tonight Da dtua saaep (Chalida*Da the troublemaker) didn't bother to come out and watch her lakorn?"
He climbed onto his bed, "That means I don't have to deal with her putting up the volume loud when I go to sleep. Gaaw dee." Mark turns off the lights to his bedroom.

Kimberely walked back to the area where she had left Chalida..."Hueey? Where did she go?
She took a seat next to where Chalida was sitting moments ago...Kimberely glanced here and there at the dance floor "Maybe she went to use the restroom?"
Her arm nearly knocked over the shot glass..."Ouiii taiii...I almost knocked over someone's shot...wait what is this?" Curious Kim took the half soaked paper out of the shot
glass and read the note..........."Tai jing"
Kim quickly got the bartender's attention "Hey P, who does this note belong to?"
Bartender: A gentleman gave me that note to give it to the beautiful lady that was sitting in the empty seat next to you. He even bought her that shot
K: Jing ror? Do you remember where she went?
B: I'm not sure. When I turned around, she was already gone.
K: Gone? Wait, then can you tell me which gentlemen gave it to her?
B: mai dai kub, I don't know where he went...
K: tai tai tai !!! How did he look like and what was he wearing?
B: A blue dress shirt
K: That's it? There are many men in here wearing blue 
B: khot thot kub, I didn't take a good look at him...
K: Ouiiiiiiiiii !! Sia wela pood gap tur !
Frustrated Kimberely walked away from the bartender, "What am I going to do? The shots are probably kicking in...what if..what if" Kim made a run to the front of the nightclub.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Chalida couldn't find Kim, she decided to sit down at the other side of the nightclub where there wasn't that many people. The alcohol was getting to her so Chalida laid her head on top of the table....she felt someone wrap their arm around her waist which startled her...Chalida stood up quickly to see who it was...
"tor tor tor uriee...tee rak, dtohk jai tummai?"
C: Naiiiiii !! I am not your babe so don't you ever touch me ever again. *When Chalida pushed him away in attempt to escape from his grasp her phone fell on the ground...
"Where do you think your going?" He grabbed hold of Chalida's arm.........."Ploy chun diow nee na, PLOYY !!" Chalida screamed for help....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*15 Minutes Later

Pick up your phone Chalida!" She redials Chalida's number and this time she was in a panic mode.
What am I going to do?...What am I going to do?.......Kimberely paced back in forth thinking.........."I got it!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark was already half asleep when his phone woke him up...
Who's going to call me around this time?
*Kimmy_Kimberely
M: Why are you calling me so late?
K: Mark...Mark are you asleep?
M: Why are you panting so hard?
K: Mark, I need your help?
Mark shot right up from his bed, "mee arai gerd keun?"
K: I can't find Chalida. She's missing?
M: How? She's in her room. *Mark asked confused
K: No, no, shes' not. We came to the club together and now I can't find her. I've been looking for her for the past 30 minutes. 
M: That explains why she's not blasting her lakorn volume! Well, Da dtua saaep is old enough to take care of herself...well that is...I think she's old enough to take care of herself 
K: Not when she's had too many to drink MARK!! Quit talking and start your engine ASAP!
M: she drinks? Is she old enough to drink? Can she even hold her liquor?
K: Can you just stop asking questions and come already? Hi4 NightClub in front of the Hilton Hotel kao jai mai! Reo reo si! I'm clicking
M: Who said I was coming?....
Dut dut dut dut...Kim had already ended the conversation...
M: Da dtua saaep jing jing.......*ARGHHHH Mark groaned as he got out of bed...... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The drive from Mark&Chalida's home wasn't as far as he thought...As soon as he GPS Hi4 club, it took him right to his destination...
He got out of his car wearing a pair of pajamas pants and a leather jacket..."Da dtua saaep, you're going to get it when I see you!" 
The fact that Mark hate clubs and stepping into one..makes him want to throw up...Kim sent him a text to go to the bar when he arrives at the club.
Once he made his entrance, everyone was staring at him like they've never seen a person wear pajamas to the club before..."Mong arai?" He asked annoyed.
​Mark pushed pass girls provocatively dancing on him disgusted. "What the heck is this? A ZOO?" He pushed his way through the crowd until he saw Kim waving at him...
K: reo reo si!! We don't have much time..this is all I know for now...Kim showed Mark a note...
K: This creep sent her a shot and a note but Chalida refused them all and left. That same creep followed her...."
M: And where did you get this information from?
K: The bartender. This creep must've had his eyes on her the whole night.
All of a sudden, it hit Mark, "that guy probably did take her"
K: okay you and I split to go find her...
M: NO! It's not safe so stick with me...
K: NO! It'll be faster if both of us go look for her..by the way, I am totally sober ! Come on, let's not waste any time....
M: I'll go check upstairs and you go check in the restrooms....
K: I already checked the restrooms...How about you check the other side of this club and I check upstairs...Girls have easier access to go upstairs...
you are wearing inappropriate attire so I doubt they'll let someone like you enter upstairs..okay mai?
M: I guess that's the plan then, I'm going first
K: Ka, call me if you do find her...
M: You got it....*they both split to find Da dtua saaep

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim entered upstairs without a problem..she asked around if anyone saw Chalida by showing them a picture of her in her phone...
All the people she asked shook their heads no, leaving Kimberely stressed out..."Ouuu Chalida please don't scare me like this"

Mark went to the other side of the club scanning every corner he passed...."Where could she be?" Mark went to the open patio where he 
saw couples making out and girls smoking..."eeeeee...." Mark held his breath and made a sharp turn at the corner..."Raeng, raeng...where do I go on from here? The guy is wearing blue? Heck, all the men tonight are wearing blue or something...I don't even know what Da dtua saaep wore or how she even look as a drunk...yak nae nae..." Mark continued walking toward an area where there wasn't many people..."Nope not here either....Before Kim called me, she said she took 15 minutes looking for her and it took 10 minutes to get here. Just now, 10 minutes have already passed looking for her in this....dirty area..." Mark made a right half turn and kicked something to the corner...he looked down to find a white iphone laying down against the wall...he ran toward it and picks it up to press the power button... the iphone lit up and a photo of Porshe and Chalida appeared...Mark ran from where he was "Please Noona, tell me my instincts is right," he made a dash to the parking lot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey where do you think you're going with her? One of the bouncers shouted at the creep, "Chill man, my girl had too much to drink so she's acting out."
C: mai na, I don't know who he is! Please help me!! I beg you...
"Come on babe, don't be angry at me and say crazy things...she's always like this when we get into an argument so don't interfere with our problems if you don't know what's going on" He carried Chalida's weak intoxicated body to his car........
The bouncer shook his head and went back inside the club....at the same time Mark ran out turning his head in every direction....
Cars where coming and going and the lights were blinding him...although he couldn't see, he heard shouting coming from the far left side of the parking lot...
"Ploy chan diow nee na, KHUN BPEN ROK JIT TAE TAE...you nasty creeper, get your dirty filthy hands off of me!!!" 
M: siang kaung Da dtua saaep!!! Nae jai!! Alarmed Mark sprinted in between cars where the voice was coming from....

"Tee rak ja, I'll assure that you'll enjoy the ride tonight. I won't disappoint you...he caressed Chalida's face...
C: yaa dtae dtawng chan loey!!! Chalida managed to bite his hands to free herself......she wasn't fast enough for his grip
"Where do you think you're going?" He grabbed Chalida by her stomach and forced her inside his car....

"AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TAKING HER" Mark shouted angrily...
Chalida felt relieved when she heard Mark's voice.."Ai Maaaaa chuay chan duay ka" 
Mark stepped closer to the creeper, "if you don't want to get hurt, let her go right now."
"Are you threatening me?"
M: It's not a threat, it's a promise! Now let go of her!!!! 
He opened his car door thinking he'll get away with shoving Chalida inside his car......Mark grabbed his shoulder and gave the creep a super punch in his jaw...He got up to pay back the punch Mark gave him but missed instead. Mark kicked the creep in one of his knees from behind and threw him over his shoulders. "Don't you ever mess with her ever again, AI ROK JIT TAE TAE" Mark rushed over to Chalida and carried her out of the creeper's car....

The creeper slowly stood up holding onto his stomach in pain...he ran away as Mark came towards him.........
M: Khon chuaaaa !!! Don't let me see you ever again.....Mark carried Chalida away from the scene.....
Kim ran out of the nightclub to find Mark carrying Chalida.........."You found her, you found her!!!"
M: Chai..now let's go home...it's getting too late...neuay laaeo *Mark yawned with exhaustion...
Chalida had already knocked out in Mark's arms...Mark stared at Chalida relieved he had found her...."Na, i've found her"
K: what did you say?
M: Let's go home si....
K: ja ja let's go...
M: You don't have to send us off, Chalida is safe now..go rest since you've been literally running around this whole night 
K: ja ja...thank you so much for saving her life...thank you so much Mark, thank you....
M: Ja...we're leaving now...
K: I'll come right over when the sun rises..
M: ja, drive carefully...*They separated...

Mark carefully placed Chalida on the passenger's side and seat belted her safely by his side...He drove home thinking about what had just happened...
Mark turned his head around to look at Chalida, "Da dtua saaep, I almost lost you...and I don't even know who you are yet." Mark smiled looking at her sleep soundly....then resumes driving away from this nightmare he's going to have to explain to Chalida the next morning.............

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
CH 2.3

The next morning Chalida woke up with a bad hangover
and bruises all over her arms and knees. She sat up pounding at the sides of her
head… “What happened last night? Jam mai dai
loey?”… As soon as Chalida stood up to stretch, she felt sharp pain coming from
her legs so she bent over to massage where it was hurting… “How did I get these
bruises?” Chalida walked passed her mirror but came to a stop when she noticed
her reflection…. “Why is my dress ripped at the top? How is that even….All of a
sudden Mark’s face flashed before her…she remember what seems to be Mark “ON
TOP OF HER”……………. “Hueyyyyyyyyyyyyy mai mai na….?” Chalida covered her chest…. “Don’t
tell me….” Feeling violated Chalida storm out of her room to find
Mark….

C: MARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk *Chalida screamed his name at
the top of her lungs..Khon leaw, khon baaa, khon mai mee hua jai…ai rok jit !!!
“What did you do to me?” She found him sitting at the kitchen table enjoying
his coffee….Chalida wasn’t going to let him go easily… “Bok chan si…what
happened last night?…”

M: I should be asking you that…Ms. I Can’t Hold My
Liquor…

C: Waitttt……*Everything started coming back to her….meun kheun nee, chan pai
Hi4 Nightclub gap Kim…laaeo chan chan…
M: Couldn’t hold your liquor and WHALAH you made yourself an easy prey
Chalida tried remembering the events that occurred last night…
C: Hueyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *She had a flashback of a guy grabbing her from behind
and he even called her babe… That guy, that guy…
M: that guy you called “AI ROK JIT TAE TAE” Mark chuckles and you call me one?
Chalida felt her cheeks burning….”Ai rok jit tae tae?
M: Chai….*Mark took a sip of his coffee…well I’ll make it short...he followed
you all night…waited until you were out of your mind..tried kidnapping you but
failed…because Kim saved you…And now, you’re here…
C: Tai jing…Kim!!! How is Kim? Kim protpai mai? *Chalida became worried after
remembering about Kim
M: She’s safe…
C: jing ror?....*Chalida looked at Mark confused and curious all at the same
time..”roo dai yang ngai ka?   
Mark stood up…*he gave her a shrug… Kim told me..
Chalida let out a sigh of relief…*She then remembers about the flashback of
Mark on top of her
*Mark walked away with his cup of coffee…
C: diowww.. I’m not done talking to you…
M: I didn’t understand you…can you repeat yourself? (her accent kicked in)
Chalida cleared her throat…*ahemm ahemmm
C: Please explain to me why I remember…*Chalida hesitated to ask…
M: remember? Remember what?
Mark continued drinking his cup of coffee and right when he was at his last
gulp…Chalida blurted… “YOU WERE ON TOP OF ME LAST NIGHT”
Mark spat back out the coffee nearly spraying some on Chalida..
M: uh uh…uh…
C: eu uh eu uh arai? *Chalida raised her eyebrow
M: *ahemmm Mai thong huang rok…I didn’t do anything to you…After Kim brought
you home, she looked very tired so I told her to go rest…I went ahead and laid
you down on your bed..*Chalida raised the other side of her eyebrow..
M: ow la, I’ll tell you what happened!!

*FlashBack

C: I’m hot!! I’m HOTTT!!!! *Chalida started taking
off the top of her dress..take off my dress for me…It’s irritating me! *Marks
eyes grew when he saw what Chalida was trying to do… “Yaak na yaaaak…don’t do
that”
C: why are you just standing there? Come help me noi! Chalida came towards Mark
with her front loosely coming off…
M: Yaaak kao ma na!! *Chalida didn’t listen to Mark; she came even closer to
him pressing herself onto his chest
C: Chuay chan noi si…na *Chalida asked seductively
Mark and Chalida gazed into each other’s eyes…this made Mark very nervous
because he has never been this close to a girl before except for Noona…
C: Are you going to help me? NO? FINE!!!! *Chalida started shaking off the top
of her dress almost exposing her bra…Mark was left with no other choice… “Dai
dai, I’ll help you.” Instead of helping Chalida take off her dress, he put it
back on her… “What are you doing?” Chalida tried fighting Mark off making them
both fall onto her bed…
M: I’m sorry, I’m sorry are you okay? Mark stared into Chalida’s eyes...she
stared at him for a moment then slowly closed her eyes….Mark quickly moved to
the other side of the bed…
“That was a close one. *Mark wiped the sweat off his forehead…You must be
exhausted” He fixed Chalida’s body in a perfect position where she’ll be able
to sleep comfortably “good night now Da dtua saaep.” *he turned off the light…Mark
closed Chalida’s door silently behind him

*Flashback ends

By the time Mark was done telling her what happened, Chalida had her hands covering her cheeks.

C: Well that explains the bruises and my sore back…
Mark nodded in amusement…
C: But wait. Why should I believe you?
M: It’s up to you to believe me or not…I have things to do *Mark turned around
to let out a deep breath before he walked away from her
C: Am I really like that when I’m drunk? Chalida massages her cheeks….ouiii ai
jung…She ran up the stairs to wash up….

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

After washing up, her phone was ringing. Chalida ran
to see who it was:

Kimmmmyyy..

C: KIM!!!
K: Chada!!! Come open the gate for me.
C: Ja ja, I’ll be right there, raaw baep diow na..*Chalida went to go open the
gate for Kim

Kim ran out of her car

to give Chalida a hug… “Khor thot na, chan khor thot. I should have never left
you by yourself last night. I’m so sorry.” Kim gave Chalida another big hug…Chalida
giggles “It’s okay, it’s okay Kim. I want to thank you for saving me from that
pervert.” Chalida hugged Kim ever tighter.

K: What did you say?
C: I want to thank you for saving me
K: I didn’t save you?
C: You didn’t?
K: Nopes!!! Mark saved you…
C: Ai Ma chuay chan? *Chalida shouted in surprise…

========================================================================================

It was close to six when Mark finally decided to
come back from his painting session.

Mark came back carrying his easel, art book and some
watercolor tubes and brushes. He failed closing the door behind him dropping
his watercolors and paint brushes

M: “Shoooot” He bent down to pick them up
C: I’ll help you *Chalida rushed over to help
They picked up the brushes and paint tubes that were all scattered on the
wooden floors of their home...Mark’s hand overlapped Chalida’s hand when they both
reached over to grab the last tube…Chalida shyly moved her hand back letting Mark
grabbing it for himself.

M: Thanks.
C: No problem…Chalida stood up playing with her hands making it obvious that
she wanted to say something…
M: mee arai bok hai gaaw dai na..
C: uhhmm…hiw mai?
Mark thought about it… “I’ve been painting for the last couple hours, yes I am
hungry.”

C: YESSSS!
M: tummai?
C: I’ll cook dinner tonight?
M: Jing ror? *Mark looked at Chalida in a weird way
C: Why are you looking at me like that?
M: Plao kub…chern sabai *He walked around Chalida to put his stuff away in the
living room’s closet…
C: Hrmmm what should I cook for dinner tonight? *Chalida clasped her hands
together

=============================================================================================

Mark peeked at Chalida taking the skin off of the shrimps and her pouring the scallops out of the bag into the sink. She sliced
some chicken tenders and beef nice and thin before putting them into separate
plates . He watches as she rinse the vegetables and cooked the rice…*Mark was impressed…
He quietly walked away so she can cook while he went to go take a shower..When he was done, he came
downstairs to a house filled with delicious aromas…

M: oh hoh hom dee jang…
Chalida cocked her head from the corner of the kitchen,
C: ror?
M: What did you order for us tonight? *Mark leaned down folding his hands up
while his elbows were on the table looking at Chalida
C: neee, I cooked all of this *she pointed at all the food on the table…Don’t
offend me mak kwa nun na..once is enough…paaw laaeo *Chalida rolled her eyes…
M: lor len lor  len..
C: You know how to joke around too?
M: something like that…
C: cherrrr…*Chalida pulled out her chair and sat before Mark did “Nang si”
M: hoh…what manners you have…
C: Something like that *She smiled at him teasingly…
M: well uhhhh…Thanks for cooking dinner tonight…*Mark pulled out his chair and sat down
C: My pleasure, but before we eat I want to say something…
M: Huh?
C: I want to say something…
M: Arai?
C: *ahemmm she cleared her throat once again…uhmm Ai Maaa, kob khun tee chuay
cheewit kaung chan na ka…chan roo kwarm jing mot laaeo..
M: what are you talking about? *Mark asked surprised…
C: Kim paid me a visit before she left back to ChiangMai…She told me everything
already so you can’t deny any of the things you did to save me…Mark, I want to
really thank you from the bottom of my heart na ka…this isn’t the first
time you’ve saved my life..well actually the first time, you nearly killed me instead
because you startled me with your shouts. *Chalida giggled

M: Hueyyyyyy!!! I was afraid you were going to…*Death is a sensitive subject for Mark…kill yourself…so I had to shout of course…
C: Mai na…I was just, just in the moment you could say…Mark, thank you again…I,
I really can’t thank you enough for saving my life last night…It could have ended up differently..
M: But it didn’t. That’s all that matters…Besides you cooked dinner, it makes up for the trouble
you put me through last night *Mark’s stomach growls loudly
Mark and Chalida laughed in harmony…
M: Ouuuu Hiw laaeo…can I eat now?
C: dai ka…
M: Before we eat..I have a favor to ask you?
C: what is it?
M: Can you not drink ever again? Na gluaa mak
Chalida burst out laughing…. “dai ka”
M: Phewww, I do not want to go through that ever again
C: I wasn’t that scary was I?
M: Makkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!
Both Mark and Chalida burst out laughing again,

C: dai dai ka…owwww let’s eat before the food gets cold and it won’t taste as
good anymore….gin gin gin…Chalida reached over to put a shrimp on Mark’s plate…gin na…It’s
my aunt’s special shrimp and scallop Jeen recipe..
M: KUB POHMMMM!!!! *Mark couldn’t wait to dig in

Mark and Chalida ended their night accompanied by jokes, laughter, and amazing food……this night marks
a new beginning in their relationship as co-owners of their home…sparks will soon fly…….

CH3 will be up next week.........

nklue1

sarNie Adult
thank u for updating
yay they finally got along
cant wait for more

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
That was such a heart warming update, ipsmilez! :)
I just love the aftermath of Chalida knowing the truth!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
nklue1 said:
thank u for updating
yay they finally got along
cant wait for more

Thanks for tuning in :)

Chalidaluvprin said:
I love this so much. Love how you made Chalida misunderstand

:)

ImQueen said:
That was such a heart warming update, ipsmilez! :)
I just love the aftermath of Chalida knowing the truth!

Thank you :) I hope you enjoy the next chapter :DDDDDDD

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 3
 ​
CR: Tagged

ChiangMai*

*Knock*Knock

K: Come in

Kim’s Father: Lue
K: Yes…*Kim looks up
KF: Let’s have dinner tonight
K: Tonight? Pai mai dai ka. I have an important meeting to attend tonight.
KF: No you don’t. I already cleared your schedule for you. Namtha (Kim’s secretary) will be going in your place.
K: Tae Phaww
KF: Not buts. Hrmm *He looked down at his watch…it’s already 6:35 pm, so meet us at
Sweet Hello Restaurant by 8pm.
K: Who is us?
KF: You’ll know. See you later lue. 
K: Us ror? *Kim twitches her nose

=========================================================================================================

7PM

Kane made his entrance inside of the restaurant “Can’t wait to get tonight over with.” 
Kane’s mother spotted him and waved at him to come over. When he approached the
table, his mother was already accompanied by the mother of the new girl his mother wants to match make him with.

K: Sawatdee kub Khun Mae, Sawatdee Kub, Kane waii the lady politely before he took a seat.

Manaree: Sawatdee ka *She waii back.. Khun Mam, your son has grown up to be so
handsome. I remember the last time I saw him, he was just learning how to walk. Has it been that long? Now our children are all grown up
Mam: Chai ja Khun Manaree.
Manaree: Now our children are finally getting to meet ..tor..I’ve been waiting for this day to come
Khun Mam places her hands on top of Khun Manaree’s hand “Our dream is coming true na ja.”
*Both mothers grinned at each other
Kane stared at them shaking his head in disapproval “Wer gern pai”

***30 minutes into waiting, Manaree’s daughter hasn’t showed up yet. Khun Manaree sat up impatiently waiting for her daughter
Manaree: raaw bpaeb diow na, she should be on her way
Mam nodded her head …
Kane sat beside his mother with his arms crossed “And this is the girl you want me to get to know? One who can’t come on time is a waste of my time, your time…
Mam: Kane! Don’t speak like that in front of Khun Manaree..
Kane stood up,
Mam: Ja pai nai?
K: I’ve waited so long my bladder is about to explode. I’m leaving to go use the restroom..
Mam turned to Khun Manaree, “I apologize for my son’s behavior”
Manaree: Mai pen rai ja, I should be the one apologizing for my daughter’s tardiness
Manaree tried calling her daughter again, “Her phone is turned off”
Both Mam and Manaree stared at each other feeling hopeless

7:30PM

K: Torrrr urieeee. *Kane hits the wall “What a waste of my time, I should just leave! Kane walked out of the restaurant to his car..he
then noticed the black and silver car that he recognized from Hua Hin.
“Hey that’s the car that nearly ran me over last week.” He watches as the car parked,
“Let me hide first to get a good look at the person who almost ran me over.” Kane hid between two cars …..

Kim steps out of her car, “Who is Phaw having me meet tonight!?”

Kane: Gaeeeeeeeee !!! *Kane turns around “she’s the lady that threatened me to pay up my bills and

the crazy lady that almost ran me over? Yaak bok na, she’s also Khun Manaree’s daughter?”
Kane ducked down as Kim walked pass him. “We’re about to find out.” Kane follows Kim to the restaurant….
=================================================================================================================

Phawww!!! Chalida answers her phone with the biggest smile on her face.
“I’ve been waiting for you to call me. You never answered any of my phone calls nor my voicemails. I know you’re
still angry that I decided to move to Hua Hin, but can you please, please answer my phone calls sometimes. Bpen huang…

P: tor uriee lue, phaw mai dai grot arai loey na. yaak kit baep nee si. During these days, my business is growing mak kheun, mak kheun…
that’s why I haven’t called back..Lue kaung phaw, there is not one day I don’t think about you…andyour mother… have you gone to visit her yet?...
C: uh..uh…yang ka..
P: Owwww? Yang loey ror lue?
C: ja, I’m not ready yet….I feel…
P: It’s okay my dear. When you’re ready na…when you’re ready…
C: ja phaw…Chada kit teung Phaw na *Chalida’s voice cracks…
P: Phaw gaaw kit teung lue meuan gan…
Chalida swallows hard before asking, “Laaeo, Mae Meena bpen yang ngai bang
ka?
P: Mae Meena ror? Gaaw….gaaw
C: Arai?
P: gaaw sabaidee ja…
C: ja ja…I miss Mae Meena so much
P: She also misses you and always ask when you’ll return…
C: At the moment…I’m not sure when I’ll be returning back…but please do tell her not to worry about me..chun dtoh laaeo ka…chun duu laae dtua eng dai…
P: that’s my girl…ja..kae nee na…I have to take a business call now..
C: Make sure to call me whenever you have free time na Phaw..
P: Ja, Money will be transferred into your account every month so don't worry about your income
C: thank you so much, rak phaw na. Don’t forget to save this number on your phone because it’s my new number
P: save laaeo, love you too my darling….OH!! Diow I almost forgot to tell you
C: Arai ka?
P: the other day Porshe came to see me…
C: tummai ka?
P: He wanted to know where you resided, tae phaw mai bok..
C: kob khun na ja Phaw…I want to stay as far away from him as I possible..
P: ja..phaw roo dee…kae nee na..I’ll call you when I’m free na lue..bye now
C: ja ja bye.....*They both clicked

Chalida opens the glass door to the balcony, “There’s no point looking for me” She looked up at the bright stars shining down and closes her eyes….

=================================================================================================================

Kim went to kill time in the restroom since she was 30 minutes early. She washed her hands to dry them over and over again,
“Tummai phaw tham bpaeb nee? He doesn’t need to find me a husband! Hueyyy…Mae gaaw mai
pood arai loey, chuay phaw talod. When am I going to escape this nightmare?”
Kim looks at her watch..”I’ve killed 15 minutes in the bathroom, why did I come so early?”

Kane had already sat back down at the table waiting for Kim. He couldn’t wait to see her reaction when she finds out who he is.  
K: Raaw nit naawy gaaw dai…Tonight should be fun! *Kane gave a playful smirk looking at the entrance…

===================================================================================

Hua Hin*

Chalida gazed at the stars with her arms crossed rocking back and forth… “If you already have Sasha, why do you still care about me? Why
are you looking for me? Don’t make it harder on me than it already is, P’Porshe…chan…
M: Can I join you?
Chalida nearly tripped when she heard Mark’s voice, “hueyy how long were you standing there?”
*Ahemm..Mark cleared his throat…”Ever since you started mumbling to yourself.. *Mark scratches his head..
"I wanted to get some fresh air. Didn't expect to see you up here too."
C: Aow, did you hear what I was talking about? *Chalida bit on her bottom lip…
M: maybeee…*Mark walks forward to look at the stars…
C: bok chan si…
Mark ignored Chalida, "You see that star right over there? Mark pointed at the bed of stars hovering above them…
C: nai ah? There's so many stars
M: It’s the brightest of them all, how can you even miss it?
C:  I really can’t see the one you’re pointing at…
M: here, *he grabbed her by the waist, "Come in closer so you can see the one I’m talking about"
Chalida lifted up her shoulders…*Her ears were getting hot… 
M: Can you see it now?
Chalida tried breathing normally but she found herself breathing uneasily…Mark’s hand was still rested on her waist…
C: uh uhhh chan hen laaeo…
M: really? Mark turned around excitedly facing Chalida…
Both of their noses brushed against each other’s causing them to make eye contact.
Mark looked deeply into Chalida’s pair of eyes making her heart race so fast she swore it was so loud even Mark could hear it…
"Uh uh Chan, chann” Chalida started stuttering words making Mark realize how close they were.
Mark smiled gently releasing his hand from Chalida’s waist…."my bad..I didn’t mean to get that close to you.”
C: uhh mai bpen rai ja…Chalida scratches her lips, “itchy! Your beard made my lips itchy..Chalida continued scratching her lips…

Mark chuckled touching his beard…"khor thot na, I haven’t shaved this bad boy since” He turned back to look at the stars…dtung dtaae…

C: dtung dtaae?

=====================================================================================

“Kim, are you at the restaurant? We are already here."
K: I’ve been here since 7:30 ja, I’ll be there in a minute.
Kim’s father: reep na…We’re at table 12…
K: ja!
Kim killed the last 15 minutes walking around the restaurant’s flower garden…She took a deep breath shoving her phone inside her purse..
“SUSU KIM SUSU” She marches inside unwillingly 

Kane: She’s taking her sweet little time isn’t she? My time is precious and since she’s wasting so much of it, I’ll make sure she’ll remember tonight!
Kim searched around for table 12….
Kim’s father: Lue, over here, ma nee….
Khun Maranee: There goes my daughter!!! Lue, ma nee, reo reo si!!!  Khun Maranee gestured for her daughter to hurry up…
Kane grinned watching Kim walk toward his direction…
Kim’s eyes grew when she noticed Kane staring right at her,  “Khun!!”
Kane whispered the words “Sawatdee ja”
Kim made a disgusted face…."don’t you dare!”
Khun Manaree: My daughter is finally here!
Kane: Pohm roo….
Kim made a slight left turn by Kane and pulls the chair in back of him…
Kane: Why are you sitting there and not by your mother?
K: what are you talking about?
Kim’s father: Kim who are you talking to? Face this way so we can start…
K: ja ja, *Kim faces Kane, NAI!!! Stop talking to me!! She turned back facing her father and their guest….
Kane was confused? Why is she not sitting over here?

Khun Maranee: Khun Kane ka, this is my daughter…
K: pohm roo laaeo…
Khun Maranee: Khun Kane ka, look over here, this is my daughter…
Khun Mam: Lue, who are you looking at? Can you stop being rude and turn around?
K: Arai? Kane finally turned around facing his mother, Khun Maranee and a girl
Maranee: This is my daughter Noey. She just came back from Germany not too long ago.
K: That’s your daughter? Then who is she? Kane said surprised pointing at Kim whose back was turned away from him.
Mam: Stop speaking nonsense. Let’s proceed with dinner since Khun Noey is finally here
Maranee: mai roo wa kao bpen krai ka? *Khun Maranee shook her head…
Noey walks over to Kane and waii on his shoulders “Khor thot na ja P’ Kane. I didn’t know what to wear so it took me longer to get here. Mae chan told me
to call you P because we are going to get to know each other better than this. I hope that you don't mind."

Kane waii Noey, “next time make sure you come in time, mai chawp.”
Mam: KANE !!!
K: what? Am I right? Mae, I also saw you fidgeting in your seat, chai reu mai?
Mam: Kane!!!
Noey: whaaaa! Tai tai tai...
Maranee: Nang si lue…you’re already late so you have no say..
Noey: Maee
Maranee: Sit!!
Noey: Ja, *Noey sat on her seat with her lips twitching in embarrassment

Kim giggles listening to the fuss behind her “How entertaining!”
Kim’s father: Ahemm aehmm Kim! Lue? Kim
K: Ohhh ja phaw…
K: what are you laughing about?
K: plao ja…
Kim’s father: well let’s get dinner started with an introduction, lue this is Khun Diew, my friend ChaThee’s son.
Kim waii him, "Sawatdee ka." "Sawatdee kub," Khun Diew waii back.
Kim’s father: And this is my only daughter Kimberely.
D: Yin dee tee dai ruj jak kub
K: Chen gan ka
D: if I knew you had such a beautiful daughter, I would’ve asked for an earlier introduction.
KF: Thank you thank you. Ever since she graduated and came back from Macau, she has been busy with work.
D:  Is that so?
K: Chai ka.
D: You’re really beautiful, Khun Kimberely

Kane started coughing behind Kim, AHEM AHEM AHEM, Mae give me a glass of water, I think I am going to choke from laughter.

Kim huffed and puffed, “Khun Baa…”
D: arai na kub?
K: Plao ka, thank you.
Kane wiped his mouth with a napkin, "hiw laaeo! Let’s order some food, raaw mai dai loey!! REO REO! *Kane started tapping his glass of
water with his silverware “Where are the waiters at? Pohm hiw”
Mam: Kane, stop it, you’re embarrassing me.
K: I don’t see anything wrong with being hungry?
Noey: gaaw jing si ja, Noey gaaw hiw hiw….Waiters, where did you all go?
Maranee: lue ja
N: Noey gaaw hiw na Mae…

Kim whispered behind Kane, “Mai mee marayaat cher”
Kane: POHMMM HIWWWWW !!! Kane purposely said it even louder since he’s sitting right by Kim
Kim: Hueyyy Khun Baaa..

=================================================================================

C: dtung dtaae? Pood ma si
M: DAOOO TOK !!!!!!!!
C: Dao tok? Nai ar?
 *Mark pointed at the night sky…*There, you just missed it!!
C: Awwww man!  I always miss shooting stars. Every time P’Porshe and I stay up to look at stars, I never get to see them and he does. Tskkk…OOPS *Chalida covered her mouth
M: P’Porshe?
C: Mai ka…
M:  kao bpen krai?
C: mai mee krai ka
M: Is he the guy on your lockscreen?
C: arai na? *Chalida’s jaw dropped
M: He’s the one on your lock screen chai mai kub?
Chalida shakes her head NO
M: nae na? Pick up your jaw then
Chalida closed her mouth, “Nae jai. How did you see my lock screen?!!”
M: That one night at the club, I found your phone on the ground and saw your lock screen
C: ohhh….
M: So he’s not the one looking for you?
C: Heyyy! How did you know? I thought you said you didn’t hear me earlier?
M: I didn’t, I just took a wild guess *Mark raised his eyebrow
C: Go hok!! You listened to my conversation!!
M: Mai kub. I just happened to hear you talking
Chalida went to sit on the bench on their balcony, “uhmm..uhmmm..”
M: Rak khang diow chai mai kub?
C: HUHHHH! *Chalida gasp, Ai MAAKK roo dai yang ngai ka?
M: Well you made it obvious. I catch you looking at your lock screen talod wela lae, the nights when you watch your lakorn, I hear you yelling at the screen
sometimes. “Ai ngoh URIEE ! Kao mai chawp khun na! Kao mee fan laaeo, kao chawp khun dai yang ngai? Gaaw meuan chan!!!”

Mark mimics what Chalida said during those nights.” Nee, I hear this all the time…
C: Jing ror!!! Was I that loud? *Mark nods…
C: ouii ai jang, he knows about P’Porshe and my situation. Hueyyy…ai jung ai jung
M: Are you speaking Chinese? Baang tee, pohm mai kao jai loey
C: hohh, uhh my accent is just heavy na..
M: chai kub, there are times I don’t understand you
C: roo laaeo…My pronunciations still needs work na..Maybe you can teach me how to pronounce some words correctly?...
Mark thought about it, "Dai kub, pohm chuay dai."
C: You can be my teacher then...oh hoh, we’ve been living together for almost a month now, I still don’t know anything about you.
Khun bpen krai ka Ai Maakk? Where are you from? What is your occupation? Hohh, I only know your name but I don’t know anything else about you.
M: You’re right. Has it already been almost a month?
C: chai...*Achooo Chalida sneezed…
M: I think we should return back inside, we’ve been out here for awhile now..
C: No, I still want to sit out here and chat, wait just a sec, Chalida ran back inside the house…
M: Diow, we should just go inside…
Seconds later Chalida came back with two blankets…
C: Here, this one is yours and this one is mine…Chalida wrapped the blanket around her and sat next to Mark…
Mark did the same as Chalida and felt much warmer…
C: Khun bpen krai?
M: Me? Mark stares at Chalida with a blank face
C: Yes you? Khun bpen krai ka?
M: There’s nothing interesting about me..
C: I don’t believe you, come on, tell me na na na!! We have all night *Chalida cheeses at mark until she had no more eyes…
M: Gaaw dai, Pohm cheu Mark Suparat.
C: And?
M: Heuyy don’t put me on spot..I don’t know what to say…why don’t you go first.
C: me? Hrmmm *Chalida thought for a quick second…Okay, I’ll go first "
Tonight will be our first proper introduction na Ai Makkk…"
*Ahemmm Sawatdee Ka, chun cheu Chalida WijitTsui ka. *Chalida stuck out her hand for a handshake…
“Come on, give me a handshake si.” 
Mark and Chalida shook hands…"dee mak”
M: You can continue now…

===============================================================================================================================

Throughout dinner Kane and Kim couldn’t stop making comments to each other at the table…

Kim’s father: Thank you for agreeing to come to dinner with my daughter and I, Khun Diew.
D: My pleasure. I’m glad I agreed too. Diew stared sweetly at Kim…
KF: Lue, do you have anything to say to Khun Diew?
K: No. Phaw, chun neuay, Can I go home? I work early tomorrow
KF: KIM! Have some manners.
K: It was nice meeting you Khun Diew, I will be heading home now since it has been a long day. La gon –Kim waii Diew
D: Diow…
K: ka..
D: May I ask for your number…
K: khor thot ka..Ratreesawut *Kim got up and left the table..
KF: My daughter is always like this when it comes to guys, I’ll give you her number.
D: Really?
KF: Yes.
D: Thank you so much, let me take out my phone first..
*Kim’s father shared Kim’s number with Diew…

Kane also took out his phone taking her number down…” Jer dee nae”
N: P’Kane ja, why didn’t you touch your food all night?
K: mai hiw…
N: aow! I thought you said you were hungry.
K: I was but not anymore. Mae, I’m leaving.
Mam: Lue, we’re not done eating yet.
K: How long are you going to eat? Until the tab hits the floor? I’m paying now and you guys can follow later. It was nice meeting you Khun Maranee, Khun
Noey…Sawatdee Kub…

N: P’Kane ja, we didn’t even get to talk at all…
K: lagon ! *Kane grabbed the napkin on his lap and sat it on the table…
Sawatdee kub Mae. Kane walked away from the table.
Mam: Don’t worry na, you’ll see each other again soon.
N: Jing ror ka Khun Mam?
M: Jing si.
Maranee: Thank Khun Mam right now lue
N: kob khun maak tee soot na ja Khun Mam…
Mam: Ja….

Mam and Maranee once again grinned at each other. They have so much planned for their children’s future.

Parking Lot*

Kane: Where do you think you’re going?
K: Dtaam chan tummai?
Kane: Kimberely Tiamsri ja..
K: na gliat!
Kane: Tummai huh? Chawp ror?
K: Go away from me! Ramkhaan!!
Kane: Khun Diew Khun Diew…lor maak chai pa?
K: NAII!! Kim turned around “If you don’t stop following me, I will scream!”
Kane: And I will do this, “Kane pulled Kim in for a kiss!!!
K: hueyyyyyyyyyyyy Kimberely struck Kane on the lips with her purse!!
Kane: OUCHHHHHHHH!!! Why did you hit me for? *Kane covers his mouth!
Don’t you know I need a perfect face for the ladies
K: I let you get a taste of my bag and now i'm going to let you get a taste of my heels!!
Kane: yaaaaak na! *Kane closed his eyes…
Kim took her chance and ran to her car…Once when Kane opened his eyes, he realized Kim had already ran away.
K: khun ja pai nai? Kane ran after her but she was too fast. Kim backed out her car and she rolled down her window…"move aside if you don’t want to get run over twice…this time I wont miss for sure!” 
K: khun jam dai pohm ror!!! That means you knew who I was and still had the nerves to run me over in Hua Hin?
Kim: CHAI! MOVE !
Kane: dai dai dai!! Kane moved out of the way as fast as he can…

K: Don’t ever mess with me ever again ! Kao jai mai?
Kane: Kao jai ja, Miss KIMBERELY TIAMSRI           
K: You want to test me HUH? *Kimerely steps on her gas pedal
Kane: Mai mai!!! Lagon na ja
Kimberely stuck out her tongue at Kane…and sped off….
Kane: You’ll be hearing from me soon na ja Khon Suayyyyyyyyy….

==================================================================================================================

HuaHin*

C: I am the only daughter of my father and mother. My father is Chinese and my mother is Thai…tae….*Chalida paused for awhile…Mae mai yuu laaeo.
M: Sia jai duay na kub
C: She's been gone since I was seven so my father’s sister Meena raised me with all her ability until I graduated Uni ka. I call her “Mae Meena” because she is like a mother to me. Mae Meena is also the one who taught me how to cook all the delicious food I cooked for you that night. As for my father, he never fails to disappoint me and
showers me with whatever I want.
M: No wonder……
C: Arai?
M: Nothing. I’m listening.
C: My father is the richest businessman in Macau ka, so he’s always busy with loads of work. What I love about him is that he finds time to spend with me
even though he’s a busy man. But now since I’m so far away, it’s harder for us to spend time with each other.

M: What made you decide to leave Macau?
Chalida paused again..."My mother was buried in Hua Hin…." *Chalida looks up at the stars, "this is the closes I’ll ever get from here…"
Out of [SIZE=17.77777862548828px]curiosity Mark asks, "[/SIZE]Why in Hua Hin?"
C: My father met my mother in Hua Hin when he was on a business trip…the day before she pass, her last wish was to get buried in Hua Hin where
they both fell in love ka...*
Mark stares at the stars…
C: lae…I ran away from my own feelings, the truth…
M: What do you mean?
C: P’Porshe ka…
M: I was right wasn’t I?
C: Chai…Rak khaang diow…P’Porshe and I are childhood friends and both our father’s are business partners. I grew to like to love P’Porshe until the day Sasha entered our lives. Sasha is also a friend of ours. P’Sasha loves P’Porshe and I’m not capable of going in between them…I can’t hurt P’Sasha because of my feelings…
M: And how about Porshe? Does he love her?
C: I think so?
M: You think so? I think you assume that he loves her…
C: It doesn’t matter now. I’m already here and I’m ready to forget about him *Chalida sniffs…
M: tor tor urieee..don’t tell me that’s why you almost you know..
C: I already told you I wasn’t planning on ending my life that day…I was mad at myself, at everything, at him and got carried away with my pool of emotions…that’s
all…My life isn’t as interesting after all…your turn since I’m done!! I want to hear what Mark Suparat’s life is all about…

M: Hrmm, I am a painter and a photographer. I love nature and I am an ordinary guy.
C: wow? Just like that? Details? Come on, I know there’s more to you. How about your parents? Tell me about your parents?
M: mai mee krub.
C: mai mee?
M: Chai kub. I was an orphan raised in ChiangMai.
C: ohhhh…Chalida got quiet…
M: I grew up with no backbone, nothing at all that’s why I resorted to nature. Nature is the beauty and creation of Art.
C:  You love Nature ror….*Chalida smiles to herself..you’re an interesting person na Ai Makk...i thought you just
painted for fun when you go out for your long walks. In that case, whenever you do go out for your sessions, may I join you? Na na na…I want to see an artist
at work…*Chalida’s eyes gleamed at Mark…

M: dai kub
C: yes!! I can’t wait….continue on, I’m listening..
M: After I graduated from high school, I worked hard and did my best to receive multiple scholarships to go to a Famous Art School where I graduated with my
Art Degree.

C: wowwww *Chom jang…keng maak tee soot na…
M: Do you remember the bright star I showed you earlier?
C: Yes I do? Tummai? What is the importance of it?
Mark smiled and looked up at it, “I call that star Noona.”
C: Noona? Hey that’s the name…
M: Chai kub..the name that I called out the one night in my room…
C: Kao bpen krai ka?
M:  My fiancée…
C: Fiancee? Tai laaeo, then why am I living with you and why haven’t I met her yet?
M: kao gaaw mai yuu laaeo kub…
C: Mai yuuu?
M: Chai kub…
M: She passed away four years ago…
C: Sia jai duay na ka…*Chalida looked up at the star shining bright upon them…"you have an angel watching over you every day…"
M: Chai kub….ever since she pass..I wasn’t able to pick up any of my paint brushes or take any photos…those years were the hardest for me to get through…but now, I’ve re-found my love for drawing...
*Mark took a deep breath slowly letting it out...
C: After knowing more about your background...Ai Makkk, you know what? You're not that bad...
M: What do you mean?
C: Honestly, my first impression of you was that I thought you were a psychopath and a killer.
M: HOOOOOOOOH !!!! Raeng? Tummai? Do I look that scary?
C: Well look at you...you're always looking so scruffy and you barely talk. Whenever you did, it was nothing nice....Ai Makk, you were MEAN~

M: Jing jing na, I am a very private person and having such a SPOILED BRAT under the same roof as me wasn't the best idea.
C: And how about now?
M: Mai dai roo sook arai loey. Considered yourself lucky because I've told you something that I don't tell many. Only Kane and Kim know about my matters.

C: Mai thong huang rok, I won't tell anyone about your personal life story na. Besides I don't know anyone here except you and Kim. That's right. How do you know Kim?
M: Kimberely ror? Well we went to middle school together and her father owns the orphanage that I was from There were times where she came and help serve food. Kim bpen kon jai dee maak. And how do you know Kim?
C: Similar to you...Kim and I went to the same Uni ka. We became really great friends so I would invite her over for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I love stuffing Kim because I always needed someone to test my food since Mae Meena would shower me with only positive compliments. I needed her to give me the good and bad about my cooking, not sugar coating it. *Chalida laughs just thinking back during their Uni Days. 
M: I did tell her she gained weight when she came back from Macau, and it was all because of you..
C: I'm not even going to deny that, it was totally all me....*Chalida bobbed her head back in forth
 "Hoh" Let me ask you this!! Since you claim to be a private person, why did you tell somethings that you normally wouldn't tell others?

Mark yawns....we should go in now since it is getting late
C: bok chan si na...chan yaak roo
M: Neuay laaeo..Mark stood up to stretch...

C: how come you won't answer me?
M: Ratreesawat kub...Mark walked back inside the 
C: Hoh....he can't even answer a simple question *Chalida also yawned and stretched when she got up....
Before she walked inside, she stared up at the brightest star, "Sawatdee ja Noona, chan bpen Chalida WijitTsui ja, Tell my mammy I miss her and I will visit her soon na ja. Thank you." Chalida finally went inside locking the glass door carefully.............