REP YOUR STATE !!!

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
Chor_Moua said:
Sure, annnee,  just gimmie a call. i'm not sure about 23rd during the day since i work that day, and the weekend is the Korean Music Festival. but you're more than welcome to join me and ladda and some of the eta staff at the events. gonna go man hunting :D

whoever wants to join me, ladda and eta at the events, free feel to contact me, we're gonna go man hunting. :p
[post="8754"][/post]​
yeah my cousin lena is getting married on the 2th but wen is the Korean Music Festival... and where does it take place.... hehe and i would love to go man hunting with you but i got school....

Sarah said:
oo there's a lot of you from Cali...
I'm from Santa Barbra  :)
[post="9492"][/post]​

yup there are alot of girls from cali....

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
wait what?!?! korean music festival?!?! I was just skimming through this topic and those phrase just..stand out clearly! dude..someone gimme the 411 on that.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
i'm from MN but i'm going to school in iowa...where are you in iowa???...i'm in storm lake

K

KawaiiTennyo

Sreymao said:
I'm from MN too... LAND of 10,000 lakes YEAH !!! :p
[post="10369"][/post]​
the MALL OF AMERICA is there i alwasy wanted to go there GrRRR

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
KawaiiTennyo said:
the MALL OF AMERICA is there i alwasy wanted to go there GrRRR
[post="10845"][/post]​
MOA is overrated...it ain't all it's cracked up to be...but then again maybe that's just me...becuz i'm anti-malls...haha...but yeah...if you like malls...it's one where u can spend ur whole day there and still not be able to see all the stores/shops ;)

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
Fenix said:
lucky you are in Thailand right now. I want to go back to Thailand. Are you like an exchange student?
[post="9066"][/post]​
yep, I'm an exchange student from UC Davis at Thammasat (the Tha Prachan campus) right now

K

KawaiiTennyo

MaNang said:
yep, I'm an exchange student from UC Davis at Thammasat (the Tha Prachan campus) right now
[post="12193"][/post]​
how do you get into exchange student program?? wow everyone is around me!! muahhaha we shuld all get togehter and hang out my cali people .. and someone goes to standford?!?!?! smart ass people on here too..=/ hmm imma go to UC berkeley next year i hope i get in .. anyone know about the requirement for transfer students?

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
khmai_gurl said:
wat r your relatives names?
[post="11688"][/post]​
hmm sean and peewee. sum more. but they are only kids.

anti-hmong said:
MOA is overrated...it ain't all it's cracked up to be...but then again maybe that's just me...becuz i'm anti-malls...haha...but yeah...if you like malls...it's one where u can spend ur whole day there and still not be able to see all the stores/shops ;)
[post="11902"][/post]​

I dont think the mall of america isnt even that big. but they are expanding it towards the parking lot. making more stores now! they have enough already!

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
goodgurl272 said:
I dont think the mall of america isnt even that big. but they are expanding it towards the parking lot. making more stores now! they have enough already!
[post="14657"][/post]​
dude...they're expanding it???!!!...how come i haven't heard anything about it?...it's already got 500+ stores and camp snoopy in there...how many more stores do they need????...why don't they spend that money on something more worthy...such as upgrading and adding more activities to the public schools...errrrrrr

lavenderchick

sarNie Egg
i'm going to uc davis too. how did u get info on the exchange program in thailand i was looking into that but couldn't get much info about it. do u like it so far in thailand?

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
aNnNeE said:
oh wow i live near there too... hehe... i go to evergreen valley high school... i live like near ruby and quimby im like in between ruby and white... thats kewl ... hehe we dont live that far away from each other...

aNneE
[post="6490"][/post]​
I don't know we live that close together. That's Cool to know! :D My sis go to EVHS too..... She is a freshmen.

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
anti-hmong said:
dude...they're expanding it???!!!...how come i haven't heard anything about it?...it's already got 500+ stores and camp snoopy in there...how many more stores do they need????...why don't they spend that money on something more worthy...such as upgrading and adding more activities to the public schools...errrrrrr
[post="14679"][/post]​

I know! I was thinkin the same thing. I heard that they are putting up a golf course or sumthing like that. My cousin's bf told me and you can pretty much rely on him. gosh they should spend money on sumthing important.