REP YOUR STATE !!!

K

KawaiiTennyo

Captainlover said:
I live in Oroville yeap the gay town. but its cool
[post="1997"][/post]​
i thought san francisco was the gay city??!?

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
lol. Oroville is not a city its a small town i think its like the smallest town in California.
Its gay because everyone here is trying to be cool i think its so stupid and how the guy walk i just want to laugh. :p

K

KawaiiTennyo

Captainlover said:
lol. Oroville is not a city its a small town i think its like the smallest town in California.
Its gay because everyone here is trying to be cool i think its so stupid and how the guy walk i just want to laugh. :p
[post="2195"][/post]​
OoOooh NOT LITERALLY GAY hahah sorry :lol:

Fenix

Nang Fah
LaLa23x23 said:
i live in north hollywood. its not that big of a city, thats why i said la, cause its really close there. how bout you?
[post="2079"][/post]​
I live in walnut. It's a small city and it's part of LA so I just say I live in LA.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Im not from kali but i would love to live there though..got hella relatives and stuff!

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
I live in walnut. It's a small city and it's part of LA so I just say I live in LA.
then you must know where wat thai is at right? cause i go to wat thai a lot. to eat haha. i use to go to school there too.

Fenix

Nang Fah
LaLa23x23 said:
then you must know where wat thai is at right? cause i go to wat thai a lot. to eat haha. i use to go to school there too.
[post="2694"][/post]​
yes I know where is Wat Thai. I just went there the pass sunday. I go there alot. I probably walked pass you without knowing.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i used to live in corona, south california with all of my life for 18 years but recently i moved out to columbus, ohio. now i'm thinking that i might move back again to be with my mommy while daddy and my brother stay in ohio. <_< and my parents aren't separated. :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
samantha said:
hehe...even though it's pretty hot over here..but i love the weather=]
[post="3468"][/post]​
yeah i already been there...i was all sweating but it's all good. :D i missed my friends there than here where i live in ohio. :( should i move back?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
samantha said:
should you? of course....going back to cali..cali..lol........i love southern cali..love the beach..the surfers..all that..lol
[post="3477"][/post]​
yeah i missed these beaches! mmm... okay then i will talk with dad about it! ^-^b

K

KawaiiTennyo

cuddlyxkute said:
Porterville.. its really small so no one knows my town exist... but i'll be going to school in riverside...
[post="3838"][/post]​
i was there once .. picking up amy .. hahah that was a long drive.. freakin hot as hell!!!