REP YOUR STATE !!!

Fenix

Nang Fah
Who in hear lives in CA? The reasson i'm asking this is because I just realize that gs lives close to me. She lives about 20 to 30 min away from me. What a small world.

gs

Sexy Back
yea me and fenix live next to each lol that soo cool

Muddie Murda

smile...
stalkers I tell ya...haha j/k

It'd be cool if ya'll did a sarNworld meeting. haha ^_^

Soompi's doing that in their own diff cities and stuff...but I was like "ain't you scared they could like....kill you?" haha

BUt sarNworld's a smaller community and here, everyone knows everyone. Right?? :)

K

KawaiiTennyo

aNnNeE said:
I'm from California.... hehe.... San Jose, CA hey im only like an hour away from you KawaiiTennyo
[post="1387"][/post]​
yea .. when speeding im only like 45 mins away from you hahahah san jose is kinda HOT! and so is SOCAL hahah i cant deal with warm weather ..

K

KawaiiTennyo

shattered soul said:
am i the only one live in fresno?
[post="1726"][/post]​
omg ive been around fresno .. around potterville? gooiiish it's so hot .. im from chicago and now i live in california so i cant handle the HEAT hahah

gs

Sexy Back
Muddie MuRda said:
stalkers I tell ya...haha j/k

It'd be cool if ya'll did a sarNworld meeting. haha ^_^

Soompi's doing that in their own diff cities and stuff...but I was like "ain't you scared they could like....kill you?" haha

BUt sarNworld's a smaller community and here, everyone knows everyone. Right?? :)
[post="1612"][/post]​
that the only reason i dont want to have those meetings hehehe

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
What part of LA do you live in? Hey shattered soul, one of my friend lives in fresno too.
i live in north hollywood. its not that big of a city, thats why i said la, cause its really close there. how bout you?