REP YOUR STATE !!!

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
golf course???!!!!...the heck do they need a stupid golf course for???...and plus how are they gonna manage to do that???...MOA is in the middle of major highways

khmai_gurl

sarNie Egg
goodgurl272 said:
hmm sean and peewee. sum more. but they are only kids.
I dont think the mall of america isnt even that big. but they are expanding it towards the parking lot. making more stores now! they have enough already!
[post="14657"][/post]​
i kno sopeewee she's min kangs daughter isn't she?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
cuddlyxkute said:
Porterville.. its really small so no one knows my town exist... but i'll be going to school in riverside...
[post="3838"][/post]​
wow riverside was my hometown before.. i don't really like it there, though. LOL also what school you attend?

anyways... my dad confirmed me that he, my brother, and i will move back to CA this week... city is corona. :D i miss CA so much!! :p

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
T3rRi408 said:
I don't know we live that close together. That's Cool to know! :D My sis go to EVHS too..... She is a freshmen.
[post="15431"][/post]​
kewl kewl.... is her name lina, or caroline.... well theres more cambodians at school but i dont know that many freshmans..lol...

Khatiya said:
I'm from the Bay too... East Bay 510 :p
[post="18090"][/post]​
kewl, my daddy use to live in the east bay too also 510...lol....

kristin

sarNie Egg
I'm technically from California, lol, but currently residing in Texas. lol.

Thanks for bring up California. I miss it so much.

gurlie

sarNie Egg
ah...captainlover.....we live like 30 minutes away...i live in Chico....wow it is a small world....i'm surprised there are actually UC Davis people in here too

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
anti-hmong said:
golf course???!!!!...the heck do they need a stupid golf course for???...and plus how are they gonna manage to do that???...MOA is in the middle of major highways
[post="16455"][/post]​
I have no clue. I guess we'll juss have to wait and see.

khmai_gurl said:
i kno sopeewee she's min kangs daughter isn't she?
[post="16725"][/post]​

um I dont know. lol. she has two older sisters. one has a son name caleb.

Rakniran

I used to live in Fresno,CA. Then age of 12 I moved to Idaho then age of 19 moved here to Ohio and present...

mskinyi

areeya said:
Hey! I live in Atlanta too.
[post="24483"][/post]​
realli??? what part?? i see a couple of sarnies... not a lot maybe at least 3 from atl^_^ pretty awesome huh lols