Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
hopefully JOMJAI ends soon.there has been so many times where this lakorn was suppose to air but didn't cuz they weren't done filming...air,air,air!!!!

annea

sarNie Adult
THE TEASER IS UP AT OBIZGO.......YEA HOPE JOM JAI ENDS SOON.......CANTT WAIT TO WATCH THIS LAKORN.......MISS PAT BUT GETTING TIRED OF PAUL HEHEEHE

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sc of the teaser. thanks to Hunny @ pat/poraffection

it looks so good!..wonder why pats in jail. poor her!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
wow!!! I already download mine but it didn't work. I guess i'll have to dl it again...it's worth the wait though!!!Thanks for the clips ,tinah.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i finally got to watch it!!!it's true like hunny said.bunnii's is easier...I love it!I just can't stop mrself from watching it!!!!

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Thank bunniii for the teaser. It looks really good. Is is just me or does Paul have at least 3 lakorns out right now? Good actor, but man...how many more lakorns does he have coming out?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well,Paul has JomJai and Rahut Rissiya out right now and are both about to end or has already ended.Ram Pitsawat is airing after JomJai and Ram Pitsawat is probably the last of his lakorn for the year.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I'm waiting for this lakorn too. Looks like lots of drama! Jom Jai needs to end so I have more Paul after Rahut Rissaya. Not watching Jom Jai. I hope Paul will have more lakorns this year. He's so adorable and I love his voice when he sings. Does anyone have any of his albums?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i use to ,i think.i didn't really realize him before though...i know!!!i want to see this lakorn too!!!!!^^

pizza13_k

sarNie Egg
Glad to see Paul again in this lakorn :baby-scene-pop-corn:

I hope this lakorn is good. After this lakorn i'll miss him until his next lakorn airing, I don't know when hehe!! :drool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
it might be next year when another one of his lakorn will air :D .Ram Pissawat is the last one for the year.