Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for sharing mara phang!..yeh the girl in the green looks new cuz i never seen her before..the daras in the bottom is probaly the kids generation..so excited..cant wait!..

Mann

dude there is something wrong with pauls eyes...in the pix with noon it was like that too...wonder why.... :huh:

shubby

sarNie Adult
not just that mann, his eyes and his nose look weird in the pics..i don't know why either, but Pat..is so cute tho..very adorable..hehehe

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
thanx for sharing mara phang!..yeh the girl in the green looks new cuz i never seen her before..the daras in the bottom is probaly the kids generation..so excited..cant wait!..
[post="155848"][/post]​
You're welcome, Tinah. Yeah, I can't wait either!! :w000t:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
So not that new.She's in Ammeritalay and other lakorns before too.
[post="156136"][/post]​
Cool, KristyS...I didn't know the actress in green was in Ammaratalay. That's nice to know. Thanks.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I also think that the girl in the green is one of the Dao Kra Jay host.Thats why you see her in Polyplus's lakorns.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I really want to see this lakorn cuz Pat,Mam,Noi,au,Wood,Go,and Meji are in this lakorn.But I think that Meji is fat and whenever she takes a photoshoot she would always look like she's confused.LOL.

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! Everyone looks great...So cool how the young actors/actresses get to starr a long with the older actors/actresses..Can't wait. ;)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Has anyone seen Dao Kra Jai?It was so funny especially Pat and Ann(the host).Dam when Pat was taking photoshoots for the Woman Plus magazine she look like Four.They should play a twin lakorn together.Por and Go were saying that Pat likes to slap their ass and pinch their nipple like a guy cuz she grew up with all brother and she's the only daughter.Film said that Pat likes to ask eveyone in the cast if they had snaks cuz she likes to eat alot and he also said that Pat would like to hit him too.But Pat said that its cuz Film likes to shake the boat.Film and Pat knew each other for a long time already may cuz Pat always works with RS.I think Pat had a lakorn with D2B before and a music video too.Also in Dao Kra Jai there was Dan,Paula,and the cast of Ammeritalay was also interviewed and lots more.For those who want to see Dao Kra Jai and the music video of Pat and D2B click below.

Pat in D2B music video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_7pIKbzg7Y...ated&search=D2B

Dao Kra Jai
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zh58lh

Enjoy ^_^ !

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
I saw it already and OMG Pat and Ann was so funny I thought that Pat was funny when she was talking with Ann about the costumes and about the lakorn.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
I also think that the girl in the green is one of the Dao Kra Jay host.Thats why you see her in Polyplus's lakorns.
[post="157259"][/post]​
Oh yeah, she was the one that interviewed Pat in Dao Kra Jay. She's pretty.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Has anyone seen Dao Kra Jai?It was so funny especially Pat and Ann(the host).Dam when Pat was taking photoshoots for the Woman Plus magazine she look like Four.They should play a twin lakorn together.Por and Go were saying that Pat likes to slap their ass and pinch their nipple like a guy cuz she grew up with all brother and she's the only daughter.Film said that Pat likes to ask eveyone in the cast if they had snaks cuz she likes to eat alot and he also said that Pat would like to hit him too.But Pat said that its cuz Film likes to shake the boat.Film and Pat knew each other for a long time already may cuz Pat always works with RS.I think Pat had a lakorn with D2B before and a music video too.Also in Dao Kra Jai there was Dan,Paula,and the cast of Ammeritalay was also interviewed and lots more.For those who want to see Dao Kra Jai and the music video of Pat and D2B click below.
Pat in D2B music video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_7pIKbzg7Y...ated&search=D2B

Dao Kra Jai
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zh58lh

Enjoy ^_^ !
[post="157507"][/post]​
Thanks for the links and the news of Pat, KristyS. I already saw them. Pat looks so young and gorgeous in the music video!! I almost couldn't recognize her. Pat was a beauty in her interview!! Thanks for the translation. I truly enjoy Pat's personality. She's just too adorable!! I admire Pat even more knowing how fun-loving she really is. She's hilarious, especially when she took off on the host to do her photoshoots. The host got her back by leaving Pat to talk by herself. LOL. That was too funny. :loool: I'm also glad to see Por in the interview as well. Lakornlover explained previously that Por said Pat was talkative. LOL. She would talk during breaks, during make-up, during scripts, or any chance possible. LOL. Por's solution to make Pat stop talking was to cover her mouth. Hahah... B) I love it when Por and Go admitted that Pat was like one of the guys. Oooh...she pinch their nipples and slap their butts... :shocked: That's funny!!

Are you serious, KristyS? Pat did a lakorn with D2B? I never knew that. What was the name of that lakorn? I would love to see it!! :w000t:

I can't believe Pat likes to eat. LOL. She's tiny...