Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
i think pat mention alittle bit about her character in one of these clips..i dont remember..i might be mistaken..thats why im dl it again to make sure..

credit to roots

fittin day

http://www.uploading.com/?get=XKYPCXQ8

opening ceremony

http://www.uploading.com/?get=Y4FKIPXN

Edit: hmm weird..one of the power3club i think Mann?..said dont forget to watch it..should be soon..hmm hopefully he means this year..lol:D
[post="159467"][/post]​
thanxs :) !I'm going to look it up immediately.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was mistaking..sorry..i thought pat mentioned about her character..it was really Benz..i got confused..cuz i was watching the opening ceremony of JomJai and benz was telling abit about her character..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
i was mistaking..sorry..i thought pat mentioned about her character..it was really Benz..i got confused..cuz i was watching the opening ceremony of JomJai and benz was telling abit about her character..
[post="159484"][/post]​
O.Thats fine :) .

natty

Chubs
you know majority of the lakorn when there's a mia noy and mia louang.. the pra'ek or nang'ek tends to be the kid of the mia noy.. unless the mia noy was the nang'rai one...

actually i dont mind seeing her in that role cus you know it wil be drama (unless the nang'ek is super strong cus her mother is super weak)... roles like that can either turn you into a really good actress or a semi ok one..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I still can't stand seeing her in that position.But I don't think that she has a weak role.Please let Pat have a very strong role.I wonder how this lakorn will turn out to be like I think it will be very intresting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love period lakorns so im really looking forward to this..i hope pat isnt weak..im thinking she will be p'jintara's daughter..so she needs to be able to stand up for her mother!..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't think that this lakorn is like where the husband finds a mia noy and kinda abandon his mia yai.But if so I guess its ok.I would like to see Pat in a lakorn where she is really strong and stands up for her mother but her father has to love her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think it is..cuz everytime the guy has a mia noy..he doesnt listen to the main wife..or vice versa..especially if the mia noi is mean..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
But if he truely listen to his main wife then he would listen to both side and agree to whats right.But if its one of those lakorns where he only listen to the mia noy becuase she lures him away from his mia yai so that he can listen to her only and not think of the mia yai at all.Either way I would still like/love this lakorn like Hima.

tinah

sarNie Coma
either way ill like it..its interesting watching period lakorns..cuz you rarely see them..only once in awhile..im glad ch3 is coming out with alot of them this year..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thats true.Isn't there another period lakorn by Paul and Benz?Paul is just having to many lakorn but I'm okay with Benz.The latest that I've seen Benz in a lakorn was in the lakorn where she was the evil one and wanted to marry her own master and she had a sister which the master was interested in.It was a period lakorn to well part of it but I forgot what it was called.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep paul has another period lakorn with Benz..called JomJai..i think thats gonna be good!..but yeh the period lakorn with Benz is called Nang Barb..Ae was her sister..that lakorn was really good!..love the script and everything..they chosen the right cast

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
yep paul has another period lakorn with Benz..called JomJai..i think thats gonna be good!..but yeh the period lakorn with Benz is called Nang Barb..Ae was her sister..that lakorn was really good!..love the script and everything..they chosen the right cast
[post="159858"][/post]​
Yes it was Nang Bab.I really like that lakorn, I admire all period lakorn the way the actors and actress are dressed.I say that period lakorn is one type of lakorn that anyone can easily learn to :lol: like.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh im a huge fan of period/boran..old history type of lakorn..i especially like when they go back to the past..cuz its mysterious..i like wondering whats gonna happen next..also their clothes are so nice!..its interesting watching something about the past..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
yeh im a huge fan of period/boran..old history type of lakorn..i especially like when they go back to the past..cuz its mysterious..i like wondering whats gonna happen next..also their clothes are so nice!..its interesting watching something about the past..
[post="159872"][/post]​
Nang Bab was a mysterious lakorn too_One of my favorite is Tae Pang Kon played by Num and Anne.It wasn't that mysterious cuz you can already tell that the one who killed n'ek(Anne)was the girl who was engaged with pr'ek(Num).

tinah

sarNie Coma
actually i thought num's mom killed anne..it was between her and the nang rai(Aom S)..i loved tae parng korn!..one of the best period lakorn..i never seen the original..but i do love the remake with ann/num..one of the saddest lakorn.. :wavecry:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
actually i thought num's mom killed anne..it was between her and the nang rai(Aom S)..i loved tae parng korn!..one of the best period lakorn..i never seen the original..but i do love the remake with ann/num..one of the saddest lakorn.. :wavecry:
[post="159878"][/post]​
I've never seen the original either.It was so wrong the way she poisoned Anne but then later she died in a horrible death and a scary one too.This lakorn is sad there was so many obstacles before they had a chanc to actually marry and live in ther dream house.Anne had to reborn two times just to actually see Num again.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I've never seen the original either.It was so wrong the way she poisoned Anne but then later she died in a horrible death and a scary one too.This lakorn is sad there was so many obstacles before they had a chanc to actually marry and live in ther dream house.Anne had to reborn two times just to actually see Num again.
i know!..it was really sad how anne died..and she was tortured by aom in the 2nd life..i felt so bad for ann/num..cuz they had to wait until te 3rd generation to get with eachother..but it was really sweet..thats what i call true love..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
i know!..it was really sad how anne died..and she was tortured by aom in the 2nd life..i felt so bad for ann/num..cuz they had to wait until te 3rd generation to get with eachother..but it was really sweet..thats what i call true love..
[post="159952"][/post]​
Yeah.The other day i got so bored so i went to a Thai store and bought a pack of dvd set of Tea Pang Kon. I was actually going to buy Hima Tai Prajun but they didn't have any at that time but now they do so I'm going to get it when i have enough money :D !

tinah

sarNie Coma
ive spent so much money on lakorns..but its worth it or else i wouldnt buy it..i need to go get me a set of Tae Parng korn too..i want to rewatch it again.. im in the mood to watch a tear jerker type of lakorn right now..but hey atleast this thread is moving :D