Rai Rissaya(Tv Scene)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This is ending up kinda stupid!! She wants revenge, but after all that, she decides to stop!!! Just like that?! Cherry, isn't that a bit too simple!?!?! After all those complexed, evil, plans, you want to stop like that?!? Stupid!! Gno!! Gno!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
i'm on eposide 7. i'm pretty much hooked besides that fact that benz character is sooooooo evil & annoying! that nicki guy is cute! n e info on him?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like that guy whos cherry's bodyguard although he was cuter back then. just wish he would starr in more lakorns

donna

sarNie Adult
man i love this lakorn. i was cheering her on when she got her revenge on benz. sah jai for real man. benz was so evil, man. i hope this ends pretty good.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
u could see that after her brother die, Cherry kind of soften up.

yeah. benz is doing such a superb job! this is actually lakorn i've watched a lot of. i usually fast forward through lakorns! :lol:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
omg.. i love how go proposes to donut.. she wanted a ring but he didn't have one so he gave her his watch!

nolee

sarNie Adult
I was so unsatisfied with this lakorn :( everyone did a good job acting but it's just the storyline. I felt like there were parts missing towards the end. And I thought Benz's character was going to die? Didn't someone say that?

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
waste my time for this lakorn, but it ok i like benz she done a great job. I don't like aum character in this lakorn at all.

Susie

sarNie Adult
why is the body guard always the cute one? lol

susie, haven't you seen any of his lakorns before?
the bodyguard?? uhh no i don't remember him in lakorns. i heard that he's a new actor. the guy that played cherry's bf in dao lhong fai was in this lakorn for only a few mins lol. does n e one know his name?? how the bodyguard's name??

max

sarNie Elites
Hum... the ending?

Anyways, everybody acted very well in the lakorn, but it was an okay lakorn to me.

Go is so cute! I love him when he smiles!

The bodyguard, I remember seeing him in Rak Pang Rit, the lakorn with Tok Bongkot. I agree, he looked better a while back =)

myx

sArNieZ
the ending wasn't that bad. but then, i just wish for more, the ending doesn't seem enough. i wonder is there going to be part 2 to this lakorn? because at the end of the lakorn when benz was put into the police truck she says that she'll be back. if there is, i wouldn't mind watching it if they makes it more interesting.