Rai Rissaya(Tv Scene)

max

sarNie Elites
Ohhhhhhhhh! I see. Thank you so much for clarifying. I understand better now! Thank you!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Anyone mind telling how this lakorn is coming along? my sisters say that it's coming out very intense and better, but I'm not watching it yet.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah it is getting good...cherry coming back get revenge now but i dont like the dark make up on her......especially the red lip stick....gosh i finally caught up with this lakorn at skool today
and finally go and donut have some sweet scene together...well i think its cute..and benz gosh..her and her family is so evil

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was beginning to lose interest until cherry came back for revenge. well, she hasnt done anything yet but she got a new look and also changed her name. now more excitment. cant wait til she get back at benz

nolee

sarNie Adult
is it me or is that dude Nicky [the guy who saved Cherry and her "new" father] very suspicious looking? lol something about him seems evil lol.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Nolee, I think he has a crush on Cherry. With that being said, his character will either come off good or evil, evil as in he will do everything possible so that Aum and Cherry will not reunite.

I can't wait to see Cherry slap the crap out of Benz. I'm beginning to fall in love with Aum, there's something about him that I find very seductive and sexy. I felt very bad for him when he was crying, basically he almost died in his sorrow, because he thought Cherry died.

nolee

sarNie Adult
^^ yeah, that sounds about right. i don't know, he just seems very not friendly lol. benz is sooo pretty but she's such a psycho!!

nolee

sarNie Adult
is Aum supposed to not know that's Cherry? lol. if so, then that is SOOO UNREALISTIC. i'm keeping up with this lakorn but it's kinda disappointing. i'd thought it would be so much better but it is such at a slooow pace and the storyline is kinda typical. boy meets girl, girl loves boy, jealous girl comes into the picture, jealous girl goes crazy, girl "dies&comes back", girl seeks revenge! lol okay im gonna stop now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
caps from todays epi and also, cherry/benz on ratree samosorn. credit to eayjang @ tv3

pay back time :lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah that nicky guy does seem supicious but he is looking fine,lol.....anyways cherry is doing the same thing what benz did to her...........cant wait for that and benz look so pretty at that show

donna

sarNie Adult
man i so love this lakorn now! i like the strong cherry not the weak always crying one. i was so happy when she slapped benz in the face. i was like you go girl! i can't wait to see more episodes!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Agree with u TubbyTinker, that Nicky dude is fione..can't get enough of him..and yea, it looks like he's in love with Cherry. The way he looks at her is so obvious, but I hope he turns out good..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Just watched epi.10 and dang it's good..I don't really like Cherry's eyebrows becuz it just pointed upward and have no curve..I guess they tried to make her eyes look evil...anyways, it looks like Nicky is using Cherry and fallin for her at the same time becuz when Benz followed Apichart to the hotel and Apichart pulled Benz out, Nicky was literally telling Cherry to go after them, and then it showed him giving an evil grin. I think he has something up his sleeves...

max

sarNie Elites
OMG! Thank you so much for all of the pictures! I cannot wait to catch up! School is really killing me right now, but at least it is the weekend rightnow! I am so happy! Eek! I cannot wait to catch up and see Cherry beat up on Benz! Haha! Love Benz, though, she is hecka sexy!

tinah

sarNie Coma
the preview to next epi, benz said she got raped. i wonder who did it. maybe the nicky dude?..but cherry is getting back at her real bad.