Rai Rissaya(Tv Scene)

nolee

sarNie Adult
that Nicky dude is sooo mysterious!! I wonder what's up with him lol. Cherry is soo tough now.. and I kinda feel bad for Benz's mom.. she's like the only good one outta their family lol. Go & Donut looks really cute together now that they get along

nolee

sarNie Adult
well, she's bad because she doesn't do anything to stop the madness. but she does try to keep her daughter calm and not do anything crazy but benz's dad spoil her too much.

max

sarNie Elites
I am lost... so they all think that that is NOT really Cherry... they just think that it is someone that looks like her, right? I also think that Go is hecka cute! I like him... he should play as a pra'eke!

nolee

sarNie Adult
yeah they don't know it's really Cherry yet [stupid, i know lol] but im watching Benz & Cherry on Ratree Samosorn right now they are soo cute.. and is Benz going out wit some dude named Mick? and what happened to the mole on her lip? lol.. oh and the entrance by Cherry was so cute lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't know, Nolee, but I find everyone here stupid! I mean, how could that ot be Cherry from before? I know that there are people that looks alike, but... Yeah, Go is cute... tall too.

true he's cute...and should play as p'eak.

i wonder why people haven't realized yet...it's so obvious!!! she just has more make-up but it's the same her (smacks head).

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Right I'm on Esp 5, so behind, I nedd to catch up, I can wait to see the strong Cherry, the part I really wan to see is when Benz got slapped by Cherry.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol p'prissy. i just started watching from 10. didn't even bother looking back... so stupid... so obvious and still...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
sometimes...these dramatic lakorns are over exaggerated... almost to the point of it being ridiculous!

note: Benz can be a real b*^#h in her nang'rai parts!!! To the point where i feel i can hate her!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Benz does go with n'ra roles. She's fit for it... Another thing, the way they dress Cherry. Omg! I mean, she can lok different and more sassier than before, but does her eye liner has to strike out that far? Almost seems like she's satan's daughter.

lol. yeah. that eyeliner is on heavy. i like it though. cherry still looks beautiful as heck! ;) go & donut are really cute. at first, when i saw pics, i didn't think they'd look good together, but they are really cute. i like them.

poor aum. he has all these girls fighting over him, & all he wants is plah-jai. why can't they just leave the man alone. :lol:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, I wonder what kind of eyeliner Cherry has on, it stays on and doesn't drip or smear..like on the part where Benz sang the song and she said that Aump wrote it especially for her, and Cherry started to think about Aump singing the song to her on the island and she start crying...I did not see the make-up drip or anything...I want the make-up...LOL

Dang, I wonder what kind of eyeliner Cherry has on, it stays on and doesn't drip or smear..like on the part where Benz sang the song and she said that Aump wrote it especially for her, and Cherry started to think about Aump singing the song to her on the island and she start crying...I did not see the make-up drip or anything...I want the make-up...LOL
lol! you really pay attention! ;)