Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^Indeed! Thanks sis for working on them like you said you would. I loooooove them! :rolleyes: This one's my favorite, of course. But i'll have to switch them up from time to time since they're all so adorable!~~

It's my finals week, so i'm sorry i haven't been around. After finals, i plan to work on the fan page at borkaew.com. :)

Ariya, there are plenty of PNGRTers out there! I wish i can find one close to here so i can plan marathon nights. HAHA.

Do you realize that in most photos of Bor/Pong and Kaew/Aom, he is always on the left and she is always on the right? :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo those are some cute banners you made choua ^_^..

**coughcough** just curious.. am i suppose to d/l sumthin so i could use a different font for thai? for some reason it's always tahoma when i write in thai >_<..

well.. hello everyone.. **coughcough** been awhile..

i hope you all are doing well.. i have to tell you all that sadly.. i haven't continued on the rest of the eps.. i feel retarded.. i just realized that kik plays aom's sister in the lakorn lol... ahahaha.. ugh i hate james so much in the lakorn >_<.. anyways.. i'll prob try to finish up on this lakorn soon.. hopefully by springbreak or sooner...

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, wouldn't that be great if we could have a marathon night of our beloved lakorn. I mean to be able to watch it with other fellow PNGRTers would be awesome. But you know, me and one of my youtube buddies set a date to rewatch the entire series in 5 months. We plan to watch one episode a night and then chat about it. It will be lots of fun.

And you know, I never noticed that in the pics of Bor/Pong and Kaew/Aom. that he is usually on the right. I wonder why? Both look good either way.

I love love love these banners so much. Bor/Pong and Kaew/Aom look so beautiful together. Thanks again, Chuoa for putting a smile on all our faces. :p

Edit///
Aikoden, just as long as you give the lakorn a chance one day, we'll be satisfied b/c PNGRT is not to be missed. All we really want to do is share our love for this lakorn with you.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
:lol: I just noticed their positions awhile ago. I think it's cute!xD

Remember, you can totally use the PNGRT chatroom (the link can be found at our borkaew site [click my banner to re-direct])!.... And um, Ariya, i want to be included in your marathon too. But that probably brings in more time conflict. But maybe i can join in on nights that i'm not so busy?? :D

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, I was hoping you'd want to join in. There won't be any conflicts in times b/c she is in CA too. *Yippie* And she loves Bor and Kaew just as much as we do. Apart from you girls here, she's the only one that dissects and analyzes Bor and Kaew as much as we do. We met through one of my many comments left on youtube and you can not imagine how much we have talked about this lakorn through private messages. Well then again, we do write essays here too. :lol:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^That's greattttt to hear!! I just hope i can make it to most nights. I wouldn't want to miss this. :p Yes, writing essays on the spot have never been so fun for me. :lol: I somehow want to record down separately everything we've written here pertaining to plot/character analysis and dissection to form a book of some sort. HAHA, but the book would be forever growing, so i rather not.

Alrighty, my eyes are closing on me! I need to get some rest now. Good night to you all, lovelies!

P.S.
I'm thinking about a really meaningful gift to send to both Pong and Aom. Perhaps something with the saying: "Tomorrow, we'll still love you" in both Thai and English. I'm going to be persistent in the next few weeks about finding out some addresses!!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Aweeeeeeeeee, I love looking at these new banners. Bor and Kaew are just too beautiful together. Songie, I hope we do find Exact's address b/c I really want to send them some mail about how much we love this lakorn and what an amazing job the entire cast did, especially Pong and Aom. They just have to know how much we love them as Bor and Kaew. Oh, I love your meaningful gift idea. You know you can count me in on that, too. I would be more than happy to chip in on that gift. :p

Well I hope you girls are all doing well. I actually have a commercial Of Pong to share with you. It's too adorable. Here it is if you have't seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospkIBxHNuc
credit: ATeamForum

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^ :lol: I saw it awhile ago and it's just adorable! haha.xD Thanks Ariya!

When are the award shows, i wonder..??

*back to studying*

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Aweeeeeeeeee, I love looking at these new banners. Bor and Kaew are just too beautiful together. Songie, I hope we do find Exact's address b/c I really want to send them some mail about how much we love this lakorn and what an amazing job the entire cast did, especially Pong and Aom. They just have to know how much we love them as Bor and Kaew. Oh, I love your meaningful gift idea. You know you can count me in on that, too. I would be more than happy to chip in on that gift. :p

Well I hope you girls are all doing well. I actually have a commercial Of Pong to share with you. It's too adorable. Here it is if you have't seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospkIBxHNuc
credit: ATeamForum

That's so funny...I actually just watched that commercial a couple of weeks ago when I met one of my cousin's friends. She's a dancer in Thailand and she was telling me how she was in that commercial with Pong. She was one of those dancers in the background (for that ballroom scene halfway through), but she said that during some of the practices, she would be the stand-in for the female dancer with Pong...so she basically danced with Pong when they practiced for that scene!! I was sooo jealous! She said that he was really nice and, of course, extremely good looking in person!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update on the awards show Kudaranai.

Gollie Whiterose, you know we are jealous of your cousin's friend, too. Did she get his autograph? I'd want his autograph, if I met him and a snapshot. :p I would be super happy if I ever get to meet him and Aom together. I can imagine that Pong is even better looking in person. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I know that if Songie ever meet him, she'd want him to say her name in his "Bor" voice. :lol: One of my youtube buddies says that if she ever met Pong, she'd want him to talk to her in his "Bor" voice also. I don't blame them. Bor sounded so sexy when he called out Kaew's name. I'm so jealous of your cousin's friend.

Edit///
I remember reading a comment on youtube that someone saw him in Australia at a club and said that he was really nice and down to earth also.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Kudaranai!~ I can't wait to see photos and hear updates about it. I really just want to see the cast together again. :lol:

whiterose and Ariya, i might become breathless when i meet Pong. I don't know if i will have the voice or breath to even ask for him to say my name in his Bor voice. >_< :lol: This is too sad! I might hyperventilate in front of him. =O It'll be so embarrassing!~~ I've seen some fancams of fan encounter with Pong and he's so down to earth. He talks a lot and smiles A LOT! That's the kind of man i need in my life. HAHA. I think he should be recuperating from his surgery right about now, so in a few weeks, it wouldn't hurt to put our plan of action to clone him into practice. :rolleyes:

Looky here! I'm friends with Fluke on facebook and spotted these cute photos of the PNGRT cast, who we adore most:

Our favorite siblings, Kaew and Kong.

P'Aom and p'Oh. This looks like the island scene, but i don't recall Pee in those scenes. They must've been filming for another scene too because i remember that shirt. ^^

Peemai and Fluke~ They're so darn cute!
cr: Pachara Thummol's facebook

I wonder why we don't ever see our hot stud Pongie in these behind the scenes photos.xD

looksy

sarNie Adult
whiterose and Ariya, i might become breathless when i meet Pong. I don't know if i will have the voice or breath to even ask for him to say my name in his Bor voice. >_< :lol: This is too sad! I might hyperventilate in front of him. =O It'll be so embarrassing!~~
:lol: :lol: Then I better come along Songie so you won't make a fool of yourself. I think that I can keep my composure as long as Pong keeps his shirt on. But if his shirt comes off, you and I will just have to look like fools in front of him b/c I know that I will be blushing as red as a tomato. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Songie, that pic of Oh and Aom, remember ep 18.5 when Kaew (she was wearing this attire), her mom, and Nuthi just came back from their encounter with Bor and Thunwa (Kaew and her mom found out that it was Bor that was planning to buy the Rayong house), well Pee was there along with the rest of the gang waiting at the house in Rayong when they returned.

And I think I know why Pong isn't in most of these behind the scenes photos. Most of these behind the scenes photos that we see are either from Fluke's or Oh's facebook and both Fluke and Oh hardly had scenes with Pong.

And was that intentional that you called Pong "Pongie" so that it would rhyme with Songie? :lol:

PS. Thanks for sharing the photos Songie. I love seeing the cast together.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
:lol: Of course it was not intentional for it to rhyme with Songie. Actually, i usually add -ie to everyone i become attached and familiar with. Be it a celebrity, my family, or friends. Except that some names don't work (Ariya.. ie?xD ) It's a sign of casualty and affection. :p Doesn't Pongie sound cute? ^_^

Thank you for reminding me of that scene!! It looks like i'll be needing another marathon, yeah? haha. When will you and your yt friend start so i can join in? =)

I also figured out that Oh and Fluke doesn't have much scenes with Pong, but i remember the photos of the cast in black attire (for p'King's funeral). Pong didn't appear in them, i think. They're always so jolly behind the set and i loooove it!

I say you should come along with me then. All of us should join in.xD I'll probably end up calling out "Bor!" instead of "Pong!". Haha. Now, i'm not sure if i should clone him. What if they all take off their shirts? =O I wish the Thai entertainment would adopt the idea of more promotional events for their lakorns/movies so fans can see the cast together more often. :rolleyes:

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh Songie, that would be awesome if we PNGRTers could ever get together and plan a trip to Thailand to meet the cast. Yes, the Thai entertainment industry needs to have these types of events for their fans. I would love to get everyone's autographs on a PNGRT poster. And I'd want that Bor and Kaew Tshirt that we saw a while back on Exact's webpage.

Yes, Pongie does have a nice ring to it.

That really would be a dream come true if we met Pong together. I think we'd both end up calling him "Bor" instead of Pong. :lol:

And the PNGRT marathon with my yt buddy will start 4 or 5 months from now. We want to wait b/c it's too fresh on our minds now. But you know Songie, I actually have all of the Bor and Kaew scenes memorized. When you asked about that photo of Aom and Oh, I didn't even have to think about it. I knew instantly which ep that was from. :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
It seems that I haven't talked with you girls in forever. It's only been a couple of days and I miss you all. I hope all is well with everyone. I know that Songie is home this weekend and I'm sure the rest of you are busy. I just wanted to stop by and say "hi". :D

My sister text me this morning that PNGRT is dubbed in Hmong! I'm nervous to watch it... haha.
Songie, I saw a clip of the Hmong dubbed version on youtube. It was a clip from ep 4 when Kaew was breaking up with Bor. All was going fine until that moment when Bor sang those three lines to Kaew. *Gasp* The dubbing company didn't dub that part. When Bor sings, there was no sound, all I heard was the background music that they used. How awful that they didn't dub that part b/c that was such a memorable and chilling moment. It was so essential to the storyline. Now it makes me wonder if they dubbed one of your favorite moments Songie in ep 30 when Bor sings to Kaew after he got shot.

I saw some clips of the company that dubbed this lakorn in my language and it wasn't that good either. All I have to say is, THANK YOU KUDARANAI for subbing this lakorn for us. Nothing beats the original Bor and Kaew voices. :p

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
About the fan meetings thing, there are some of those. P'O and Fluke often make appearances together for their fanclub. But I've never heard of Pong having an fc meeting though. (Maybe because his activities are low right now, so I haven't heard anything) And fc's get to meet the celebs when they go on interviews & shows, etc.

Like Kob's fc for examble, the core group follows her almost on everyshow and they often get to watch her film Jan Pan Dao. Same for Aom's fc, I think. They get to watch her film WWYWY too.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, don't i miss PNGRTers! Yes, i'm on my spring break and trying to enjoy every bit of it. Actually, i've been busy with running errons, and i'm beginning to work on my sister's prom dress! =D busybusybusy, but very relaxing!

Looksy, i missed you too. Actually, i've been watching the Hmong dubbed version with my mom and goodness. Usually i get annoyed with the dubbed voices, but i'm not actually complaining this time around (i haven't watched a dubbed lakorn/drama in a very very very long time). The translations are all so well done~~ such advanced vocabulary that i would never have been able to formulate naturally on my own. I'm quite impressed. But what was more impressing to me was that i knew what was going to be said in every coming line. :lol: Loved it.xD The only thing that makes me go crazy is all the editing and cuts!! The selected scenes that the dubbing company chooses to edit out makes me want to commit murder. >__< They make Bor look like a bad pra`ek by cutting out particular scenes. AND you won't believe this-- there's no bathtub scene! :eek: DUN DUN DUN. Who could do that?? #&$%@?%$&!!! It's very annoying to me and i hear myself yelling at the screen. I wouldn't be surprised if people hated Bor after watching just this dubbed version. >__> I found myself always having to fill my mom in on what actually happened before a particular scene. *SIGH* It's such a headache and i'm so disappointed. That's why i told her to just watch the original Thai audio one.xD About that break-up scene and Bor singing, i'm not sure which clip you saw, but the scene is definitely dubbed in the one i'm watching. *shivers* I actually wish it wasn't dubbed. Instead, i'd rather have Bor's original voice singing it with Hmong subtitles of those three lines. >__< ......... There's nothing wrong with the dubbed version, but after watching most of the dubbed version, i couldn't help but go back to the original last night.xD

Thank goodness we have Kudaranai!! <3333

I've actually seen lots of fanclub meeting photos of BorPong. I'm not sure how active it is at the moment, since he is recuperating. But i do know that me and Ariya would totally be a part of it as hardcore members. :p Thanks for the info Kudaranai! =D=D

EEEeee~~ The awards are coming up! Good luck to all our nominees. :D

I've missed you all, but i'll have to catch up with you lovely PNGRTers another night! <3 Have a great night and pray for our PNGRT cast.* ^_^ *

looksy

sarNie Adult
What is this Songie, PNGRT without a bathtub scene? :eek: That is so wrong. Who would edit out such a memorable scene? The bathtub scene is so essential to Bor and Kaew's love story. No matter which youtube channel you watch PNGRT on, the bathtub scene has the most views from this lakorn. That would drive me crazy, too Songie. As for the dubbing company that dubs it in my language, it's ok. They leave every scene in. I just don't like the background music that they use and the voice that they use for Bor's voice is a bit stiff. The voice that they use for Kaew is pretty nice.

Thank you Kudaranai for the info on fanclub meetings. Most definitely, Songie and I would be hardcore members for both Pong and Aom's fanclub.

You all are going to be very proud of me. I'm actually watching a lakorn right now. One of my youtube buddies told me that the first step to recovery is admitting that I have a problem. :lol: Goodness, I don't consider the Bor and Kaew virus a problem but it would be healthy to try to watch other things. I'm currently trying to watch Num and Noon's 2009 lakorn "Mae Ying". OMGosh, is it dragging. :( But I like Num and Noon so I'm going to force myself to stick with it. Do I think of Bor and Kaew as I'm watching this? Most definitely "yes" :rolleyes: but I must give this lakorn a chance.

Well, good luck to the cast of PNGRT as they are heading into the awards show. I hope that we will get lots of pictures to see. Of course, I miss you all and hope everyone is well. :p

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Ariya, i already told you how proud i am of you.=P You're already doing a great job just trying.xD As for me, i'm going back to watch my older favorite dramas that are non-Thai. Watching those favorites of mine again after having been with PNGRT, i realize what kind of drama/lakorns/characters/plots/etc. i am fond of. :p Again, character development is key for me (+ a good looking cast!).xD

Although PNGRT didn't take any awards home for the Nine Entertain Awards ceremony last night (a couple hours ago), i was so happy to see Oh and Fluke together again! :D

cr: Oh & Fluke's Facebook, Sarn 9 Entertain Awards thread

So handsome!!xD Hopefully we get to see more photos soon!