Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh, I am so EXCITED that PNGRT is up for best lakorn of the year. YES, YES, YES! I have been waiting for this recognition ever since I fell in love with this lakorn. I am excited for Oh and Aom, too but yes, I am greatly disappointed that our dear Pong was not mentioned. You know, Pong doesn't have to win anything for me to be happy. I just wanted him to get the recognition that I thought he deserved for his fine performance. I am still crossing my fingers for him. Hopefully, there is some awards nominination still left out there that he will be up for. :p

So let's cheer on PNGRT and P'Oh and Aom that they will win! And keep our fingers crossed still for our dear Pong for any future recognition. :D

Kudaranai, you are killing me with the surprise-ish. Why can't you tell us tonight? :lol: I can't sleep now. We missed you BTW. It seems forever since you posted with us. :p

Me too, Songie. I'd settle for a commercial of Pong and Aom together while we are holding our breaths for them to pair up again.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Definitely agree. As stated before, there's no need for awards to declare PNGRT and its cast's fine performance and script.~ I just want many others to experience the amount of love we PNGRTers have experienced while watching this story unfold. It's phenomenal and touching to the core.-- None of that would've been possible without the presence of all the cast members, this is including our fine pra`ek, Pong. :p His growth as an actor is proven with this very lakorn and i guess i'm just a bit surprised. No, very surprised. But it's ok, there will be plenty more awards and nominations for our pra`ek~~ if not now, then especially in the near future, since we've already seen one level of his truest potential. Let's continue to support PNGRT and the cast! :D

Alrighty, g'night pretties!

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
OMGosh, I am so EXCITED that PNGRT is up for best lakorn of the year. YES, YES, YES! I have been waiting for this recognition ever since I fell in love with this lakorn. I am excited for Oh and Aom, too but yes, I am greatly disappointed that our dear Pong was not mentioned. You know, Pong doesn't have to win anything for me to be happy. I just wanted him to get the recognition that I thought he deserved for his fine performance. I am still crossing my fingers for him. Hopefully, there is some awards nominination still left out there that he will be up for. :p

So let's cheer on PNGRT and P'Oh and Aom that they will win! And keep our fingers crossed still for our dear Pong for any future recognition. :D

Kudaranai, you are killing me with the surprise-ish. Why can't you tell us tonight? :lol: I can't sleep now. We missed you BTW. It seems forever since you posted with us. :p

Me too, Songie. I'd settle for a commercial of Pong and Aom together while we are holding our breaths for them to pair up again.
Dear looksy, PONG got a nomination in "HAMBURGER AWARDS #7",aom and oh also in the list.

credit to http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A8952366/A8952366.html

สาขานักแสดงนำชายยอดเยี่ยม (Best actor)
1. พงษ์พัฒน์ วชิรบรรจง / พระจันทร์สีรุ้ง
2. อธิชาติ ชุมนานนท์ / บริษัทบำบัดแค้น
3. ณัฐวุฒิ สกิดใจ / รุกฆาต
4. ณวัฒน์ กุลรัตนรักษ์ / พรุ่งนี้ก็รักเธอ (Pong Nawat/Proong Nee Kor Ruk Tur)
5. ชาตโยดม หิรัณยัษฐิติ / ไฟโชนแสง

สาขานักแสดงนำหญิงยอดเยี่ยม(Best actress)
1. พิยดา อัครเศรณี / อาทิตย์ชิงดวง(Aom Phiyada -- Artit Ching Duang)
2. สินจัย เปล่งพานิช / อาทิตย์ชิงดวง
3. แอน ทองประสม / สูตรเสน่หา
4. อารยา เอ. ฮาร์เก็ต / ไฟโชนแสง
5. พัชราภา ไชยเชื้อ / แจ๋วใจร้ายกับคุณชายเทวดา

สาขานักแสดงสมทบชายยอดเยี่ยม(Best supporting actor)
1. อนุชิต สพันธุ์พงษ์ / พรุ่งนี้ก็รักเธอ (Oh Anuchid - Proong Nee Kor Ruk Tur)
2. ริชาร์ด เกียร์นี่ / ผู้ใหญ่ลีกับนางมา
3. รวิชญ์ เทิดวงศ์ / หยกลายเมฆ
4. วริษฐ์ ทิพโกมุท / น้ำตาลไหม้
5. อรรถพร ธีมากร / ชิงชัง

looksy

sarNie Adult
Lucy1029, that is the best news ever! Thank you so much for sharing that. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I am super excited for them all. Finally, our pra' ek is starting to get some recognition for his amazing performance in our beloved PNGRT. WOW, you guys! What awesome news the last couple of days. Not only is our drama up for lakorn of the year, but our cast is getting recognition, too. Go, Pong, Aom, Oh, and PNGRT! :D :D Of course we can't forget that Fluke won at Top Awards :p I can not tell you all how excited I am to hear this. I am sooooooooooooooo happy for everyone and the lakorn in general. I hope that those who have decided to skip it, will take a second look and discover our remarkable lakorn.

Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful news Lucy. I can not tell you what a wonderful surprise that was to hear that Pong was nominated. I'm not going to lie, I'm most happy for Pong b/c he was shut out on the other nominations. Just to be nominated is an honor. It means that people in the biz saw what we saw, Pong's fine performance, his effort, and his growth as an actor. :D I'm so thrilled for Pong, Aom, and Oh! OMGosh, lakorn of the year! You know I'm crossing my fingers for that!

Also, I'm super excited about Kudaranai's "surprise". Kudaranai, I went to bed with a smile on my face last night. I hope everything works out so you can share the surprise with us. :p

PS. If there is a category for best nang rai or best villain, Mod or Pin and James should be nominated, too. Hehe, now I'm getting greedy. :p What can I say? Everyone did a wonderful job.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
muahahaha... look at wat i found ^_^.. but omg.. in the same shoot i also saw a disturbin pic of him with marsha >_< lol.. uuhh.. i might reconsider postin that one lol..

i wished he pulled his pants up a bit up more tho >_< dont wanna see anything.. *coughcough*

(c) image/thairath/yung kua & arissa@picy

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^ :lol: I just saw that at Lyn's and i couldn't help but think.. "Wow, you look so hot. But this is so awkward." Good gosh, i love Pong, but that pose just wasn't working. I already posted on her blog what i thought about it (*ahem* to save the awkwardness, just take off your pants Pong! I think it's the halfway pants down thing that always makes it look weird~~ this is evident with other photos too). LOL... ~~And this is where we separate Pong from Bor. HAHA~~ Gosh, he looks good with that hairdo though. I actually like it on him a lot.. reminds me of the greasers in the 70s. :p

I'm soooo delighted to hear about Pong, Aom, and Oh's nominations!! I'll probably add in an awards/recognition page to our site.

Kuda, i hope things are going smooth for you so we can get that surprise~ish!

looksy

sarNie Adult
All I have to say is, I love his killer smile. None of those poses in the pics that Lyn posted on her blog looked good to me. I agree that they should either have their pants on or off so that way the poses look more natural. In all honesty, I'm really not a fan of those types of pics. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Pong is his most sexiest as Bor. Even with all of his shirtless scenes, Bor's sexiness looked natural, subtle, and effortless. Whatever vision the the person in charge of this shoot had, did not translate to me. Songie, I actually don't like his hair like that. I liked it better how he had it in PNGRT, at the Exact event (from the photos I posted) or in that commercial I shared with you all last night. Definitely, this is where we separate Pong from Bor. But I actually think that the photo above really isn't Pong either. From what I see of him in his interviews, it just doesn't seem to fit his laid back, "happy go lucky" personality. :p Just my opinion of course.

Kudaranai, I am so excited about the surprise. Can't wait!

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Lucy1029, that is the best news ever! Thank you so much for sharing that. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I am super excited for them all. Finally, our pra' ek is starting to get some recognition for his amazing performance in our beloved PNGRT. WOW, you guys! What awesome news the last couple of days. Not only is our drama up for lakorn of the year, but our cast is getting recognition, too. Go, Pong, Aom, Oh, and PNGRT! :D :D Of course we can't forget that Fluke won at Top Awards :p I can not tell you all how excited I am to hear this. I am sooooooooooooooo happy for everyone and the lakorn in general. I hope that those who have decided to skip it, will take a second look and discover our remarkable lakorn.

Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful news Lucy. I can not tell you what a wonderful surprise that was to hear that Pong was nominated. I'm not going to lie, I'm most happy for Pong b/c he was shut out on the other nominations. Just to be nominated is an honor. It means that people in the biz saw what we saw, Pong's fine performance, his effort, and his growth as an actor. :D I'm so thrilled for Pong, Aom, and Oh! OMGosh, lakorn of the year! You know I'm crossing my fingers for that!

Also, I'm super excited about Kudaranai's "surprise". Kudaranai, I went to bed with a smile on my face last night. I hope everything works out so you can share the surprise with us. :p

PS. If there is a category for best nang rai or best villain, Mod or Pin and James should be nominated, too. Hehe, now I'm getting greedy. :p What can I say? Everyone did a wonderful job.
If I'm not wrong, this is first time PONG got nominated in a talent Award in spite of a Magazine award nomination.

I thought manytimes before can AOM bring good luck for pong this time? cuz you know aom always can bring out the best performance of her co-stars.haha,Finally... I'm also very excited for them.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Lucy, if Aom brings him luck then that is even more reason for them to pair up again. I hope that one of these days you or another fellow PNGRTer will post that they will have another lakorn together. That would just make my year! :D Again, thank you for sharing the wonderful news with us. I was so happy today when I read your post.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Lucy, if Aom brings him luck then that is even more reason for them to pair up again. I hope that one of these days you or another fellow PNGRTer will post that they will have another lakorn together. That would just make my year! :D Again, thank you for sharing the wonderful news with us. I was so happy today when I read your post.
Yeh, hope aom and pong can have another co-operation.

I read an interview of AOM at openning of her new lakorn with captain,kong and son, it seems like AOM will consider to have a baby after that lakorn. AOM is 35 years old soon, I also hope she can be a mother first.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Haha, i think that slick hairstyle is a very fun look for Pong. I'm not too fond of photoshoots asserting sex appeal, i think it should come naturally. :lol: By all means, Pong is a very sexy man. I just think the shoot was a bit too errr for me. Didn't look very natural. OF COURSE, Pong looks best (and most sexy) as Bor. :rolleyes:

We've always said it: Aom brings out the best in her pra`ek. :rolleyes: I'm so glad Pong is able to receive some award recognition for his fine performance. Even if he doesn't receive the award, i'm so proud of him to have been a nominee. I'll be rooting for our PNGRT cast!!............... I want a reunion of our Pong and Aom team (but i can also wait until after Aom has her baby.xD)!!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
My surprise-ish. It didn't go as smooth as planned..thequality is less than what I favor. There were some problems, so ~_~.

There are 4 parts, you can find the rest on my account.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^Kudaranai, how did i know this was going to be your surprise-ish?!?!? O__________O I'm ecstatic!! I actually visited youtube and saw your uploads first before coming here. But i just have to say, thank youuuuu oh so much! I'll be adding it to the site some time this week. You just keep on giving gifts.. :rolleyes:

... *off to watch*

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I forgot to complain, lool. Subbing these variety/alk shows are so much harder than just subbing lakorns because you have people talking really fast and over each other. (And this one was especially large since there are 3 hosts and 6 guests) So in the end, I didn't translate every line even though I really wanted to.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Kudaranai, thank you for the wonderful suprise. I kept on checking the thread over and over again and when I saw what you posted, I practically screamed at my laptop with joy. You really are too kind for subbing this for us. I saw the interview a while back, but of course did not understand 85% of it. You are so kind to feed our obsession with this lakorn. :D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I forgot to complain, lool. Subbing these variety/alk shows are so much harder than just subbing lakorns because you have people talking really fast and over each other. (And this one was especially large since there are 3 hosts and 6 guests) So in the end, I didn't translate every line even though I really wanted to.
No worries hon. I think you did a wonderful job. That's 9 different people!xD I just have to say, i love watching the PNGRT cast together. Whether it's at an event or during interviews. I love their natural interaction together outside of PNGRT. It's like, extra icing on the cake because they have so much great chemistry with one another and it's always fun watching them. I especially love the beginning part when Pong expresses his admiration for Aom as an actress and teases her in reference to the Torfun era. :lol: Oh and Fluke are just adorable. We can tell that Fluke is really the new actor as he explains his detailed reasoning for being shy on the set (i thought it was adorable how he blushed while looking at Aom). :blush: We can definitely see his growth as an actor by the end of the lakorn. I was quite surprised that this is khun Boy and Pong's first time working together. Khun Boy seems to like Pong a lot.xD

I can't believe Pong and Aom had arranged to work together a year before PNGRT. Thank goodness it was settled for PNGRT. I can't imagine giving the lakorn to another pair. I just have to say that i laughed so hard when they were talking about Aom's bruises. :lol:

I already had fun watching the interview back in December, so watching it with subs was just a blast for me! I enjoyed every bit and piece of it, you worked so hard dear. THANK YOU very much, again, for your work and undying love and support for PNGRT. <3

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie definitely my favorite part is when Aom complains about the bruises. How she says that Pong, "doesn't hold back" and Pong's answer, "I didn't know if it was me or Khun Art" Haha, too funny. I'm also glad that Pong talked about how it was hard for him to build up his emotions for the crying scenes b/c we knew that this was his first emotional role. I loved Pong and Aom's offscreen chemistry together. Their interactions together as they are answering the qestions shows us that they are quite comfortable working together so that gives us a lot of hope for a future reunion.

And Fluke and Oh are too adorable as they were blushing describing their scenes. Oh is so funny talking about Pong being like James' character "Pat" and i loved it that Mos says, "Pong isn't like that, he's worse" :lol: I love it that they are able to tease each other like that.

Again, much appreciated Kudaranai. I know it wasn't easy and it was well worth the wait. You did an awesome job.

BTW guys, I changed my youtube channel background image to the heartwrenching themed wallpaper that my youtube buddy shared with me. Please take a look. It's pretty awesome. Scroll all the way down for the full image. Again, I'm sorry I can't share these wallpapers with you girls b/c it's not mine to share.

http://www.youtube.com/user/peekabooviewer?feature=mhw4

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Just quickly before i go to sleep. I must agree that it really got to me how Pong described his challenge as Bor. Bor is really a different role for Pong and he had to build up the emotion while talking and moving around. Crying. Gollie... i wish there was a whole segment of Pong and Aom elaborately speaking about their characters, Bor and Kaew. I think khun Boy and the scriptwriter put a lot of detail into these two characters that most people often miss.--- I couldn't help but giggle when Pong revealed that he got to propose to Aom first before khun Art! :lol: ~~ this is what i love about fine actors, they just get so comfortable with the role they're playing. It's both a good and bad thing, but in the case of Pong/Bor and Aom/Kaew, it's a wonderful thing. :rolleyes: ~~ I admit, sometimes when i mean to type Pong, i type Bor (same with Aom and Kaew).xD

Also, i never realized this but Pin explained her character as someone who is always looking after her husband (p'Pat).. She dresses up in pretty dresses so he can notice her. I wish i would've looked closer at this because i used to just think that she was a rich woman who could afford to wear lavishing dresses around the house.. Gee, i love the detailed work of PNGRT!

looksy

sarNie Adult
That was so much fun last night. What a treat. Gollie Songie, we would be in Bor and Kaew heaven if they devoted a whole segment on Pong and Aom just elaborating on their characters Bor and Kaew. Remember back when the bathtub scene aired, how we all kept thinking about Aom's husband and how he felt about hottie Pong touching his wife like that. Well, we got our answer last night. Aom said that Art doesn't think anything of it. Art is such an understanding and supportive husband. :p

Anywho, I stumbled on this clip of TV Pool Live. It's some news footage on Pong's ordination. Take a look. Pong's ordination coverage starts at 6:40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dk2JGHW0lo Pong's Ordination
credit: WatchThaiLakorn

PS. Even with no hair and eyebrows, Pong still looks good. :rolleyes:

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
wow,thanks Kudaranai very very much, it's really a big suprise gift for us.

I could not help laughing out when I understand what they are talking in the whole show~
yeh, I love the PNGRT cast team, it seemed they can tease with each other,they all must be good friends in the real life I think.