Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Woohoo! I already made a post on borkaew.com to get our fan project under way!
Please visit: TOMORROW, WE'LL STILL LOVE YOU FAN PROJECT

Spread the word to all your beloved PNGRTer buddies! I've already started brainstorming on some gift ideas for Pong and Aom (i always tend to write "Bor" and then realize that i meant to say Pong.xD). You don't have to participate in the gifts portion, but fanletters is a must ok?! :lol: jkjk. Please participate and refer all your PNGRTer buddies over to borkaew.com. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. wow... you all are very dedicated ^_^.. if i have time, i'll come up with something.. hehe..

nice update to the site songie ^_^

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes Aikoden, we are very dedicated when it comes to our dearest Bor and Kaew. How are you doing on trying to pick up PNGRT again? If I know you, you probably got sidetracked again. :p I hope you do finish it one day though.

Well Songie, I have been doing my best to spread the word. Too bad we didn't come up with this project when PNGRT just ended. Do you realize it's almost been 4 months since the lakorn has ended?

Anywho, I hope all is well and let's keep spreading the word about the fan project to other PNGRTers. :p

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^It's ok. The only thing that stopped us was obtaining Exact's address. Imagine if we got a hold of it after it ended. :) It doesn't matter to me how long it takes us, as long as Pong and Aom know of our love and appreciation for their portrayals of Bor and Kaew.-- I mean, to know that it's been 4 months and they still have fans adoring Bor and Kaew~~ it must be a wonderful feeling, right? =)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yes Aikoden, we are very dedicated when it comes to our dearest Bor and Kaew. How are you doing on trying to pick up PNGRT again? If I know you, you probably got sidetracked again. :p I hope you do finish it one day though.

Well Songie, I have been doing my best to spread the word. Too bad we didn't come up with this project when PNGRT just ended. Do you realize it's almost been 4 months since the lakorn has ended?

Anywho, I hope all is well and let's keep spreading the word about the fan project to other PNGRTers. :p
lol ahaha ur knowing my habits already lol.. ahaha yeah.. i did restart this lakorn BUT as usual got sidetracked again but this time i'm not watching any dramas though.. just watching/reading animes & mangas lol.. oh man.. my poor bad habits lol..

but i promise.. that i'll finish this lakorn though..

looksy

sarNie Adult
:lol: :lol: Yeah Aikoden, I kinda knew you got sidetracked again. :lol: That's ok. At least you are trying to give it a chance.

The only thing is remember not to skip parts b/c you wont't understand and appreciate the characters if you skip episodes. There are a lot of character development embedded within each episode and you'll need to watch each and every scene to fully understand why the characters behave the way they do, especially if you want to understand Pong's character Bor, whom I felt was the most complex character in this lakorn. Bor's word's and actions towards Kaew says one thing but his eyes, his tears, and his gestures say another. PNGRT has a lot of depth and meaning embedded within the storyline and it's not hard to decode if you just look beneath the surface and read between the lines a little and allow yourself to feel what the characters feel.

*Sighs* It's raining here in LA and I love nights like these. I've actually been having a lot of fun tonight. One of my PNGRT buddy and I have been dissecting Bor and Kaew's relationship again. It's so much fun b/c she points out things that she notices and loves and I point out mine. We always have so much to say b/c there is so much to pick up on when it comes to PNGRT.

BTW you guys, I changed my background image on youtube. Please check it out. This is one of the wallpapers that my youtube buddy is sharing with me. The theme to this wallpaper is "hot and steamy". When we say "hot and steamy" and are talking about PNGRT, you all know what that means..........shirtless Bor! :lol: Make sure you scroll all the way down to see the full image. It's pretty HOT.

http://www.youtube.com/user/peekabooviewer

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Hi PNGRT family!~ I've missed you all, as i always do.

P'Pong replied to our facebook fanpage! He said he's still recovering from his knee surgery and we will have to wait about 3-6 months for his next work to air. :D

With that said, i'll put down some key points for the project this weekend. PLEASE WORK ON YOUR FAN LETTER!-- either a hard copy or electronic version is fine. But hard copy is preferred. I'll give you directions on how to send those in to me, so you can check up on the website this weekend. Sorry that i've been busy-- and will continuously be busy until i don't know.. >_< But shoot me a question if you ever have any questions. =]

looksy

sarNie Adult
I miss everyone, too. Thank you for the update on Pong, Songie. I hope that one day you or another fellow PNGRTer will give us the good news that Pong and Aom are pairing up again. I would scream from sheer excitement. :D

Gosh, now that we are supposed to be working on our letters, I really don't know what to say. :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone. I hope all of you girls are doing well. Today I finally met up with my friend who recently returned from Thailand. She brought me back a PNGRT lakorn magazine. :p I have been wanting one ever since Whiterose got hers. Too bad I can't read Thai b/c there is so much written in there. That's ok. I'll enjoy the photos of our dearest Bor and Kaew and the rest of the gang.

So Bel sent me some drafts of her letters to Pong and Aom. I love her letters b/c they are simple and to the point. I must keep that in mind when I write mine. But what I love the most and I hope that you all will also include in your letters is that Bel had told Aom that she had hoped that her and Pong would pair up again in a future lakorn. You all know that is my ultimate wish is for Pong and Aom to pair up again so I will definitely include that in my letters to them as well. :D

Songie, as I'm flipping through these pages of the lakorn magazine, I think of you. If I had two of them, you know I'd mail you one. My friend actually had a hard time getting this one for me b/c when she was there, the lakorn had ended so they stopped selling the magazine. She told her mom and her mom got her friend, who is a lakorn fanatic that collects these lakorn magazines, to give me her copy. So somewhere in Thailand, there is a lakorn fanatic one lakorn magazine short in her collection. :p

C123

sarNie Hatchling
hey :)

sorry for the rather short and unelaborate fan mail~ hehe ^^ this is my first time writing a fan mail!!!! *jumps around excitedly*
but im so excited about it!!

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Ariya, that's really sweet. Thank you! The Bor and Kaew virus still lives in us!

It's passed the weekend, i noticed. And i apologize, i was just so busy this weekend. However, i did manage to update our FAN PROJECT! Please read it and update yourself. I have a special request for Ariya too; if anyone would like to help her (assuming she is willing to take the offer), please do!! I'm so excited, but at the same time, i have so many deadlines to meet with outside of PNGRT. :( Still, i have undying love for PNGRT. <3

Please spread the link and have as many PNGRT + Bor&Kaew lovers know! :D I love and miss you all~~^^ Thank you!!

P.S.
Bel is so on top of things! I haven't read your letters because i wasn't sure if i could. haha.xD

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, it's scary how much we think alike. I was about to suggest that we send a letter on top of all the letters to Khun Boy b/c you know how much I just think that it is him that pulled everything together to make this lakorn as wonderful as it is. Yes, I will be more that happy to write the master letter to Khun Boy. Please feel free to tell me what you all would like me to add in this letter to him.

Bel's letters to Pong and Aom are so sweet and sincere. I love the pretty stationary that she used. She hand wrote it and scanned it to us, which is an awesome idea b/c it gives it a personal touch and really shows them how much we love them. I'm going to suggest this to Mandy and her friends for when they do theirs.

Songie, do read Bel's letters b/c it's too adorable. :p

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
The lakorn magazine? Are you talking about those magazine/book with the entire script of the lakorn? I used to read those back in Thailand, but would never finish them BEFORE actually finishing the lakorn. Sometimes I'd read it as the lakorn is airing just to see the differences. It's weird, I know, lol.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Actually Kudaranai, I don't know if the lakorn magazine I have has the entire script. Maybe? I wish I can read Thai so I can give you a better answer. You know, my friend laughed at me when she heard that I wanted one b/c I don't read Thai. :lol: It's ok. It will be part of my memorabilia for this lakorn.

BTW Kudaranai, I love your new banner of Kob. She looks so pretty.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Well..it looks like a magazine and the inside has 4 (I think?) columns with texts per page, it's been years since I've read one, so I don't know if they made any changes. And thanks, it's from her Silamanee era.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes, it looks like a magazine from the outside and on the inside their are 4 columns of text. Most of the pages are black and white print. Oh here, I found a pic of it. This is the cover of the magazine I have Kudaranai. Is this similar to what you read when you were living in Thailand?

credit: amophiyada.com

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Yup, and all of them look like that, lool. They'd put these on sale a few weeks before the lakorn airs and republish them if the lakorn is popular. And omg, 25 bahts. That's not even a dollaaaarrr!

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Aom has such beautiful lips. lol.

Just dropping by to say hi. This week is crazy for me. =( I hope you all are doing well! If i lived in Thailand, i'd buy any and all magazines of PNGRT!! I think it'd be so much fun to read the magazine and compare it to the actual plots they decided to use in the lakorn. ^_^

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Songie, feel free to read my letter! :) of course u can read them!! :lol:

Looksy, ooh!! u have some thai magazines?? awesome...hahaha....makes me feel like getting some too~~ not sure if they have it around in the city here...but now im so tempted to look for them..hehehe :p

how's the Tmr We'll still love you project coming along? since im so far away from the rest of u all, im so afraid that i'd be left behind or that somehow, the fan mails were sent to Pong and Aom and mine was left behind...so i thought.. i should start working on it first...i even put aside my assignment to write the letters..hahaha...Looksy will know coz i was talking to her about it..hehehe ^_^

miss u all!! take care~~

looksy

sarNie Adult
Bel, I enjoyed catching up with you the other day. I miss those nights we all had in the past where we would just talk about whatever.

So far the fan mail project is on track. I emailed those who are involved to check borkaew.com for updates and deadline dates. So everything is moving along nicely. Gosh, I am sorry to say that I still haven't begun to write my letters. No worries, I promise to have everything in to you Songie before the deadline. I actually work better, when it comes to writing essays and letters, closer to the due date. Procrastination was a bad habit that I picked up my high school and college days. :p

Yep girls, I love my PNGRT mag. Actually, most of the pics are already on the internet but there is something really nice about having it all compiled into one magazine. I only wish I can read Thai like Kudaranai. I'd love to compare the differences between the original script and what was actually broadcasted on tv.

Anywho, I hope all is well and of course I miss you all. :D