Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult

THEY EDITED IT >o<!

Thankfully, we have O+Fluke Fc <3!

--
I couldn't hear everything (to my dismay) they said.

O: Haven't seen you in a while now, Kong.
O: I miss you, Grandma. (AAAH!!!!)

The text on the screen was cute too.
F: Which part do I read, Grandpa?
O: You're still so adorable, Grandma.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
WARNING! If you have to volume on high, turn it DOWN!

Honestly, I feel a little bad for some of the guys, lol.
It was like "Loud screams!!!, clap clap, clap clap, more clap clap, HOLYMOTHER Of GOD, MY EARS!"

--

I should really watch all those lakorns that were nominated, ;_;
Out of the list, I've only watched PNGRT.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much Kudaranai and Songie for sharing the clips and photos from the award show. I think that Fluke and Oh look so handsome. Out of all of the events that I've seen them appear together in, I think that they looked their best that night. I loved it how they locked arms as they are walking down the stairs onto the main stage. Too cute.

I was really rooting for PNGRT to win lakorn of the year but I am just thankful that they were nominated which is an honor in itself. :p

What about Aom? I know that she was at the awards show b/c she was nominated for best actress. Do we have any pics of her? I want to see what she wore that night.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Goodness, it's only been a couple of days but it seems like forever since I've visited with you girls. I hope that all is well. I've finally finished watching the other lakorn I was telling you about but that is not the reason why I've been away. I've actually been busy the last couple of days working on my taxes.

I must say, watching another lakorn has made me miss and appreciate PNGRT even more. The lakorn "Mae Ying" was a big disappointment. The drama had the makings of a great lakorn: a beautiful looking and well established leads (Num and Noon), a talented supporting cast (Ann Siriam, Nossaba), a promising storyline with a big reveal at the end, and some of the most beautiful lakorn soundtrack. How can you go wrong? Sadly, it fell short and I blame it on the director. He/she had so many chances to captivate us and make us grow an attachment to the characters and the storyline but there was a huge lack of character development.

You know, as compelling of a story PNGRT was, I can see this series flopping if the script fell onto the wrong director. Yes, Pong, Aom, Oh, Fluke, James, Pin, and Mod are all talented actors but it is Khun Boy's vision that we fell in love with. He is the one that translated everything onto the screen for us. He brought out the best in these actors and he interpreted the story in a way that made us think that these characters actually exist and made us love and empathize for them.

As I was doing some research for a Bor and Kaew project that I am currently working on, I stumbled onto these pics. This is from the Exact Together 2009 Event. Look who is standing next to each other wayyyyyyy before there ever was a Bor and Kaew. And then, when they brought out the big boss Khun Boy, where does he stand? Right between them! It was sign of great things to come, of a wonderful collaboration that would forever leave its imprints in our minds. I miss you all! :D

credit: biesukrit.com

credit: gmember

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Kekeke, i'm having so much fun reading these last posts by you girls! Oh golli, let me just drool at those videos of our dear Kong and Pee Oh and Fluke! So handsomeeeee!xD I really blush when i see them together. Thanks so much Kudaranai dear. *butterflies in stomach*

More giggles when i see photos of Bor and Kaew Pong and Aom together!! Just so darling... :wub: Ariya, those are great finds. It reminded me that i was very excited when i re-watched 3N3M subbed by Kudaranai. When Pong and Aom both came out and spoke about PNGRT, they said that long before the year ended, they were already in the talks of working on a lakorn together. :eek: Of course, i totally squealed at that. Just knowing that they were talking and planning on it long ago made me excited as ever~! Of course, the result was phenomenal. Just lovely. Those photos from 2008 makes me feel that way. :blush:

It's so great to hear from you all again. Sorry, it's been very hectic for me as well. My spring break ended and i failed at updating the site like i had planned! I needed much rest, but didn't get as much as i had hoped for. As things start to piece together with my schooling and event plannings, i'll be able to work on it. I apologize. But i do really miss you all and i love hearing all the goodies and fever of PNGRT. :p Keep it alive!

I love seeing photos of the cast together, i hope we get to see some more. <3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ok so.. i .. decided to restart this lakorn but omg.. james.. ahhhhh.. i have such a totally different image of him in here.. because he's such a creep!!!

what happened to my cute james like in the mvs back in the days.. lol.... i want him like that instead.. lol....

(C)SPICYFORUM ^_^..

looksy

sarNie Adult
James looks so cute there. I love the little love story that was going on in the MV. Thank you for sharing. You know Aikoden, even though his character Pipat is a despicable piece of work, there is no denying that James portrayed him well. Just like Pream did with his role as one of the most irritating characters, Nuithi. PNGRT has some of the finest cast members you will ever see in a lakorn. Everyone did an awesome job portraying their roles and helped make this lakorn that much better and that more memorable.

You know how I was doing some research the other day for my project, well I was on a Chinese Forum and there is a huge section for Pong. Their members are very active and there is a lot of content there. I was quite impressed with the content and how organized it was. There is even a separate section for PNGRT and they still discuss this lakorn like we do. I only know this b/c one of it's members posted at pongnawat.com on how popular Pong and this drama is with them. Anywho, I was there looking for some material and of course, me not being able to read Chinese, I randomly click on links to look at photos when behold, I see an MV posted there and I'm all smiles b/c I thought that I would be able to see a new MV of our beloved Bor and Kaew. I click on it and to my surprise, it's one of my MVs. I scrolled down and I see the Shirtless Bor MV :lol: , so I scroll down a little bit more and it's Choua's graphic that she did for borkaew.com :p . I'm sure that on one of those threads, someone has already posted the link to borkaew.com, Songie. That is so cool that they love PNGRT as much as we do. Indeed the PNGRT fever is very much ALIVE and although I've been trying to watch new things, the Bor and Kaew virus is still very much incurable for me.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Busy, busy, busy but a good busy. I hope you are all well. Anywho, amid my busy week, I did manage to find some time to work on my side project for Bor and Kaew. It's a MV dedicated to Pong and Aom, sort of a behind the scenes MV. I actually wanted to use the BTS clips from TV Pool and Dara Story but the quality that I could get my hands on of those clips were so bad that I had to abandon that option. But overall, I happy with the outcome. You know doing this MV made me miss Pong and Aom. I got nostalgic seeing those clips. I've actually been keeping myself from watching PNGRT for a week now. *Sighs* When will we get another heartwrenching, beautifully written, and touching lakorn like PNGRT again?

Anyways, here's the link to the MV. I hope you all like it and I miss you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRIVoVtVKDI Behind the Scenes MV with Pong and Aom with Eng Subs

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my, it's been almost a week. >_______< I miss Bor and Kaew /Pong and Aom + PNGRT / PNGRTers so much!!

Ariya, like i commented on the video, this is just what i needed!! I'm actually not writing much essays this quarter. However, recently i've been busy with a class project and a huge event that just happened yesterday. @__@ I slept for about 16 hours straight after the event, and here i am now. EXACTLY what i needed. The song is mighty perfect. I definitely miss those smiles and especially the epic moment. Oh goodness, it still gives me a really good laugh even when i don't see the full content!XDXD I especially loved seeing those cute captures of Pong and Aom. They're just so adorable and fitting together~~ :rolleyes: .. And OMG, SHIRTLESS PONG!! *confetti* You know how to satisfy us, Ariya. :p
Hon, i loved all of those BTS photos! Most of them i haven't even seen. I was wondering if you can upload them or send me a folder of them, since you have them all in one already. I'd just love to add them to my collection of Bor&Kaew. :p

PNGRTers, i definitely cannot wait to work on the site. There are so many things i have to add and i cannot wait! Except that my school and work, unfortunately, has taken over a bit. So please be patient.

I miss you all and BOR+KAEW so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, I'm so happy that you finally got some much deserved rest and that you like the MV. I have been wanting to do a behind the scenes MV for them for a while now. My original idea was to have the BTS interviews from Dara Story and TV Pool but the footage that I was able to get my hands on were so low in quality that I had to scratch the idea. I went looking around and *Gasp* I practically squealed when I saw those BTS photos. I wanted to share them with you all so bad but I couldn't b/c that would have made the MV less special. The one photo that made me laugh so much is the one of Pong and Preem. It's too cute and funny. Too bad it wasn't Aom in that photo with Pong b/c that would have been perfect for the MV. And the photo that I squealed so much on was the one of Pong and Aom doing run throughs of our most beloved bathtub scene *Squeals* (I will definitely cherish this photo).

And OMGosh, those pics of shritless Bor, my youtube buddies messaged me saying that they are all thankful that I randomly threw those in. :lol: There are lots of shirtless Bor pics but had I included them all in the MV, it would have been another shirtless Bor MV. :lol: And yes, Pong looks good in all of his shirtless photo but one of my faves would have to be him wrapped in a towel. It's a natural picture. There is no posing involved and I loved it in that it really is a Behind the Scenes look at him moving from one scene to the next while filming. That photo of Pong in the white towel and the one of him and Aom in the bathtub are just priceless pics for a die hard PNGRTer like myself.

credit: Pong Nawat's Facebook

I got all of these priceless photos from Pong's facebook fanpage. There are some more BTS photos but I only picked the ones of him with Aom for the MV. He is so kind to share them with us. Here's the link. The person who manages it just updated it yesterday with some more pics of him getting ordained. Plus there are some pics of him after the knee surgery and his recent trip to Korea.

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=308069793197

PS. I love love love Pong's angry faces. He's extra sexy when he's angry and he does those angry faces so well. :blush:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Gahhhh, i'm drooling all over the fanpage.

Again, thanks so much for the MV. *nostalgic* I'm going to restart my watch-Bor&Kaew-before-going-to-bed routine now. :rolleyes: I can't believe i managed to survive a night without these two.

looksy

sarNie Adult
You know what Songie, I have been keeping myself from watching eps of PNGRT for over a week now and I'm just going to give in and start watching random eps again. I really miss them after making the BTS vid and I actually got chills again when I had to edit the breakup scene for the MV. That scene never fails to make me teary eyed. It's that moment when Bor asks Kaew, "even though the feelings of the people around us have changed, but our love for each other hasn't changed, has it?" Love that line. It's deep to the core of this lakorn.

The more I think about and watch this lakorn, the more I love it. I love it that this lakorn focuses on a lot of the characters' emotions and character development. You really don't see that in most lakorns. :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hello all. I have good news. I already told Songie this. I finally got Exact's address. So we are going to organize the PNGRT fan mail and gift project. We are going to do this as a group. Let's think about what kind of gift we want to send them and what you want to say to them. Gollie, I don't know what to write to them now. Writing about PNGRT, Bor and Kaew, or Pong and Aom has always been easy for me until it really counts. When it really matters, the words that I write down just don't seem express what I really want to say to them. :rolleyes: I'm so excited that we are finally going to tell them how much we love them, appreciate them, and are blown away by their fine performances in PNGRT. I also want to write some fanmail for Khun Boy too b/c he really did a marvelous job of bringing it all together. I hope that he will create more beautiful lakorns like this in the future.

I encourage everyone to write something down for the fan mail. This is the easiest way to show them how much we love and support them. :p

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Hi all!

I'm so excited that we've finally obtained the address! Thanks for the work Ariya. :D

For the letter, i'm thinking of keeping it short and simple. But i'm sure that's not going to happen.xD It's hard when you know you're writing for that actual person and he/she might read it.xD As for the gifts, i will probably look around for or make something, each for Aom and Pong?xD.... something that will reflect and commemorate our love for them. If you all would like to get something for Oh or Fluke~~ or anyone else involved in PNGRT, you can do that as well. My idea is that we can have all the gifts packaged together with our fan letters. The way i've done it in the past is that there is usually one person who buys all the gifts that we decide on and make up a budget for it. That person will be in charge of all the packaging and shipping. All monetary contributions will go to that person. However, since i don't know how many people will be participating, i'm going to suggest that i will organize my own gifts for Aom and Pong and will send in my portion to whoever will be sending the package.~~~ On to brainstorming and recruiting PNGRTers!!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh this is so exciting. As far as the gifts. I really wouldn't know what to give them. But I trust you to come up with a meaningful gift idea since you've done these things before Songie. Look around and think up of something and tell us the price. You know I am more than happy to chip in for the meaningful gift. Remember that cup idea you had in the past, that was cute. We could do that and a few other nick nacks. :D You're so creative so I am going to leave that up to you, if you don't mind.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
ooh Ariya! how'd u manage to find the address?
yay! now that we actually have the address, I suddenly can't think of what to give/write already. lol...
so how will this work again? we post whatever we want to Songie, and Songie will post it to Exact?

looksy

sarNie Adult
Bel, it's good to see you here again. Songie and I have not established what we are going to do yet. For now, I have just been emailing people and I've gotten a couple of responses. I also emailed Mandy but I won't hear from her until next week b/c she will be at school and can't access my email until she gets home next week. If you know anyone who is a fan of this lakorn or of Pong or Aom or any of the other cast members, please pass on the word. I'm sure not everyone will be able to give gifts but everyone can write fan mail. Like Songie says, as long as we keep it short and simple, it should be fine and easy to do.

Songie, I think that you should post this PNGRT gift/fanmail project at borkaew.com for any fans who want to participate. Also, don't forget to tell your college friend Kelwoman. She's a fan of Pong and of this lakorn so she might want to join in on the fun. :p

So Excited! :D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Hi PNGRTers!

I will definitely post this up on the front page of the site, but i wanted to put everything together first in an organized format. I haven't had any time to work on the site (obviously, i want to cry my eyes out!! :( I'm so sad). So i'm sorrrryyyyyy. I will try my best to update the site, along with some directions and such to the fanmail/gifts. =( I'm so disappointed in myself because i know how much i love PNGRT, yet i haven't had much time for it. Forgive me.

//EDIT.
http://borkaew.com/ has a new update! :D
Please gesture all your PNGRT friends over to www.borkaew.com to stay updated with our project. ^-^

PLEASE share all your gift ideas for Bor and Kaew Pong and Aom / Oh and Fluke / etc. I already have something in mind.xD

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hello fellow PNGRTers. I'm super excited at our TOMORROW, WE’LL STILL LOVE YOU FAN PROJECT. Songie and I would like to kinda get a feel for how many people want to participate. Please email her or myself here at sarnworld or at borkaew.com (contact info is posted on the right side of the page). Please let us know if you would also like to send the cast members any gifts so we can make further arrangements to make that happen. Like I said before, I know that not everyone can participate on the gift portion of the project, but I do encourage everyone to participate in sending fan mail. The more, the merrier.

Fun, Fun, Fun! :p

P.S. I can also be reached at my youtube channel. Just private message me there if you'd like.
http://www.youtube.com/user/peekabooviewer