Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^You are certainly right! Me and my crazy sleeping patterns with exams do not go well with lakorns. -_- I wrote this while it was airing. :lol: I was really really sad watching this episode, but Aom is such a great actress. It's so sad that she has to keep her brother away from the person he loves. It's as if these two families were harshly fated. And with fate, you can't do anything about it..

7malisa

sarNie Egg
:wub: :wub: :wub: WOW!!! The truth hurts...a few truths came out on today's episodes, Kaew/ Nuthi and Phi/ Kong. :blink: WHITEROSE- could you be so kind again and translate for us (my Thai is so-so, not as fluent as yours) please include Oh's and Fluke's too :blink:

WHITEROSE- I love the song about Phi and Kong soooooo much, thank you for the translation, was that Oh doing a duet with Fluke in episode 22.4? I am officially crushing on Oh :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thoughts on Ep 22

Since I only understand little of the dialogue, I usually bug my Thai friend and have her give me a summary of the lakorn but b/c she is busy with exams, I’m unable to do so

I do feel so bad for Kong and Piwit. I do love it that Kong is standing up for his love. Him being so strong makes me think about Kaew and how I wish she was stronger like him when it comes to her feelings for Bor. It really is sad that she feels that she has to break up Kong and Piwit. Definitely like songielove said, what caused her to slap her brother was the fact that he mentioned Bor. From my minimal understanding of the dialogue, I assume that Kong says something on the line of b/c Kaew isn’t happy with how things are with her and Bor, she doesn’t want anyone else to be happy either. I could be wrong.

Nuithi is so persistent. It bugs me that he is so delusional. He honestly believes that he really is Kaew’s boyfriend and he is so possessive of her when he really has no right to be. He wouldn’t even apologize to Bor no matter how much Kaew asked him to. And then that scene in the work lunch area, I cringe seeing Nuithi making such a fool of himself when Kaew obviously has no feelings for him. I’m glad Pueng stepped in and told Bor the truth about the situation. I assume that Bor is hurt that Kaew had lied to him but I don’t fully understand why he is that angry with her. He was emotional about it.

I am looking forward to tomorrow’s ep not b/c of the r attempt (still hoping it’s a willing though) but b/c of morning after scene from that picture that giakiem posted. I’m interested in seeing how Bor will smooth things out with Kaew after what he did. What he'll do to beg for her forgiveness.

looksy

sarNie Adult
So naturally I'm rewatching ep 22, the Bor and Kaew scenes of course b/c I'm trying to figure out why Bor was that angry at Kaew. Behold, what do I see? This comment was posted on youtube by giakeim that reads, "why does Nuthi always pop up out of nowhere ? Dang, he scares me ..hahahha ..." I swear giakiem, I got the biggest laugh reading your comment. It's true though. Nuithi is like a psycho in this episode. You cracked me up big time giakeim. I'm still laughing.....

On a side note, Doesn't Bor look really hot in that suit he was wearing -fans self- I really do love the way they dress Pong in this lakorn. He looks so handsome but then again Pong has such a nice physique that they can't mess it up.

7malisa

sarNie Egg
So naturally I'm rewatching ep 22, the Bor and Kaew scenes of course b/c I'm trying to figure out why Bor was that angry at Kaew. Behold, what do I see? This comment was posted on youtube by giakeim that reads, "why does Nuthi always pop up out of nowhere ? Dang, he scares me ..hahahha ..." I swear giakiem, I got the biggest laugh reading your comment. It's true though. Nuithi is like a psycho in this episode. You cracked me up big time giakeim. I'm still laughing.....

On a side note, Doesn't Bor look really hot in that suit he was wearing -fans self- I really do love the way they dress Pong in this lakorn. He looks so handsome but then again Pong has such a nice physique that they can't mess it up.
[/quote

Bor is so angry because he found out that Kaew and Nuthi are NOT boy/girlfriend, he felt lied to. That's why you see Kaew going after him and apologizing...Kaew khor toot

giakiem

sarNie Egg
hehehe, looksy ...I was for real, he always does :)

My eyes were watery at Kong and Phiwit's part . I don't know why, I didn't get emotional when it was Bor and Keaw' part in the first few ep. I might have a crush on Oh now ...hehehe ...I love the look that James had when he saw Kong and Phiwit holding hands . He was like, "what the ... ? " ..heheheh ...I swear, Kong and Phiwit are the cutest gay couple ever .

Like everybody else that doesn't understand Thai, I want to know what Peung said that made Bor angry . Somebody on youtube said that Peung revealed Nuthi and Keaw had to act as a couple to get away from Awn. That I know, but why Bor got angry because of that ? Doesn't it a good thing that he now know Keaw doesn't have feelings for Nuthi . Man, I'm messed up. That's what you got when watching a drama and you don't understand the language ..heheheh ...

I'm still hoping there will be no R-scene next ep.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^Here goes your answer, giakiem!xD
Bor is so angry because he found out that Kaew and Nuthi are NOT boy/girlfriend, he felt lied to. That's why you see Kaew going after him and apologizing...Kaew khor toot
I think i'm getting better at the Thai language because that was what i thought when i was watching it early this morning.xD Nuthi needs a major reality check. I hate him and feel sorry for him at the same time. >__<

looksy, you're totally right. If you can't work with Pong's physique, then you're not very great. His body type is :rolleyes: ~~ not too muscly and just enough for the ideal masculine appeal. :blush:

Ok, back to Kaew and Bor. I don't think Kaew should be very apologetic to Bor. Kaew did what she thought would help Bor. If she didn't accept Nuthi to be her [fake] boyfriend, who knows what would've happened to her? Awn would be more aggressive that her boyfriend's secretary and ex-girlfriend was really pursuing him. Phipat would be scarier and creepier than ever. Nuthi... well, i'm guessing Nuthi will remain just as annoying because he hasn't stopped since the beginning. And Bor, let's see... if he was already harassing Kaew this much even when she had a boyfriend, then it'd probably be worse if she was single. He'd still accuse her of seeing men and blahblahblah. You know how Bor is~ he will not stop mentioning things from their past. Kaew did what she thought would protect her and her family. --Just like when she broke up with Bor, she did it to protect her and her family. This woman lives very consistently, even if her heart wants other things. *applaud* But the more i think about it, i'm convinced that Kaew chooses to do such things in order to protect herself, her family, and Bor. It's what she thinks is best for him. She rather have him move on than pursue her and her method is based on pace, since being nice to him isn't going to work. Which way is faster for him to forget about us?

And that's what makes her so upset and sad at the same time when her own brother mentions her relationship with Bor. Even when she tries so hard to get Bor away, he'll always have a link to her. Her heart is linked to Bor's and even her brother can still see it.

This lakorn has one of the best casting i've seen in years. <3

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry guys...I just home, but I'm excited to read all of your comments above, but I'm sure they probably include how annoying Nuthi is. Was starting to feel sorry for him, but nooooo, he didn't seem to learn anything! I kinda rushed the translation, so sorry if i left anything out.
Also, I kinda fast forwarded through this part cus there was no dialogue, but is it just me, or does it sound like Fluke's song turned into a duet between Fluke & Oh? if so, that's really cute!

Epi 22! Yay!

They're happy that they were able to get revenge on Awn. They can't tell the police because then their mom will find out. Peung now wants revenge on Pipat. Kong is mad that Pee's brother did this to his sister. Kong accused Pee of protecting his brother. Pee explains that he went to find Pipat at his hotal, but Pipat said that he didn't know anything. Pee says that Kong isn't the only one worried about Kaew, but that he is too. Pee says that he feels horrible that the person who hurt Kong's sister was his own brother.

Kaew reminesces at their "spot," the 95th board on the boardwalk, the place where they talked on their 95th day anniversary. Kaew tells herself to forgot everything because it will never be the same. Then crazy Nu comes in like a maniac and professes his love for her. (omg, I thought he learned his lesson, but nope)

Por: Nu, stop it! This is a public place. Give her some respect! What happened to your face?
Nu: It's my business. Kaew, are you meeting him here?
Por: Kaew doesn't have meet me here. You're drunk. Go get some rest.
Nu: Kaew, don't remember that your mom wants you to stop seeing him? Why are you doing this P’ Kaew? Don't you know how much your mom was worried when you were missing, but instead you went and slept with him! (WTH man?!?)
Por: Stop it there, Nu!
Nu: I won't stop, what are you going to do? You think I’m scared of you? [punches him]
Kaew: Stop it! Por, are you okay? I said stop it!
Nu: You’re just good at using your managerial position to take advantage of women.
They fight. After Nuthi pushes Kaew,
Por: Kaew, are you okay? Are you hurt?
Nu: Kaew, I’m sorry. I said not to mess with my girlfriend!
Kaew: Nu, if you don't want me to be any more mad at you, apologize to Poramin right now!
Nu: Why do I have to apologize? He's the one who cause your family to be like this. I’ll never let him mess with you again.
Kaew: Nu, I said to apologize to Poramin.
Por: It's okay.
Kaew: No, it's not okay. You're a managing director and he’s just a worker. A worker who punches a director has to apologize no matter what.
Nu: No, I won’t apologize.
Kaew: Nu, listen to me! I don’t want you to get in trouble. You might get a pay cut.
Nu: (all happy) P’ Kaew, you’re worried about me?
Kaew: Yes I am!
Nu: But you don’t have to worry anymore. He won’t be able to do anything to me because when we get back to Bangkok, I’m going to quit. In the past, I was too scared to do anything to you because we were my boss, but from now on, if you mess with P’ Kaew again, I'll make you regret it!
Kaew: You shouldn’t trade your future for something silly like this.
Nu: Yes I can. I’m willing to trade anything for you.
Por: Kaew…I think.
Kaew: Not right now. Nu you don’t have to do this.
Nu: I’ve already decided. Hear that, Poramin? From now on, don’t mess with P’ Kaew again.
Kaew: Nu, I said to go! Go!
Por: [to himself] She’s not anything to you, Por. Haven’t you hurt enough?

Kaew’s mom asks about Nu’s family and if Kaew has ever met his parents. Peung says that it will take a while and they’re just getting to know each other. Kaew’s mom brings up that they never got to know Por’s family and crazy sister that made King had to die, so now they need to be cautious. This obviously upsets Kaew, and Nu was going to go after her, but Peung goes instead.

At the market, Kaew’s mom tries to push Kaew and Nu to go walk alone, but Kong rescues her. During the fight, Pipat says that Nu tries to act heroic in front of girls, but the other day he wasn’t this brave. Pee & Peung try to get Kaew’s mom out of the market and distract her so that she won’t see Pipat and Putt. Kaew is trying to rush and Nu is sad that Kaew won’t go with him and keeps asking her if she is still mad at him. Pipat’s new T-shirt ironically says “Stop destroying Thailand. Stop using violence.” Putt is questioning whether Pipat is really “in the bathroom” like he says. Putt asks Pee why he’s with them. Putt accuses Pee of bringing Kaew to Pipat to have an affair with him, and accidentally reveals that Pee is Pipat’s brother. Kaew thinks Pee tricked her to come to Pipat too, but Kong defends him. Jaew Toom was about to reveal everything that Pipat did to let Putt hear, but Pipat stops him/her. Pee tries to explain that he never had bad intentions toward their family, and Kong explains that Pee was out of the country during P’ King’s death. [sad scene for Kong & Pee]

Peung & Kaew are at lunch. Peung asks Kaew what's bothering her, but Kaew says that she's not ready to tell anyone.

Por: Why didn't you wait for me? I thought I said that I would come down to eat with you.
Kaew: I was hungry and I didn't know how much longer you would take in your meeting so I came down first.
Por: [Kaew gets up] Is it really troubling to sit with me?

Then super annoying Nu pops in outta nowhere. Por says that Nu needs to give more respect to his girlfriend. When Nu tries to drag Kaew away, althought she doesn't want to go with him, Peung finally sets everything straight that Kaew just said that Nu was her bf so that Awn would leave her alone. Por is stunned.(Love Peung & Tawan for ending their miscommunication)

Kaew: Por...Por listen to me first.
Por: Why did you have to lie me? You just didn't want Awn to bother you, so you had to pretend he was your boyrfriend? Or is the truth that you just used him as a way to drive me away from your life?
Kaew: I thought it was the best way for us.
Por: The best way? You drove me practically crazy....how is that good? I was heartbroken everytime I saw you with him, how is that good? You let that kid accuse me of messing with his girlfriend...how is that good? Tell me, how is any of that good?
Kaew: I didn't want things to get worse than what it already was.
Por: Then you thought wrong, because the thing that you did wasn't bad. You…[Sorry, I can’t make out what he yelled]. You destroyed my feelings.
Kaew: I...
Por: You can leave now.
Kaew: Por, I'm sorry.
Por: I said you can leave now!

Pee tries to soothe Kong. Kaew says that what they're doing is wrong. Pee insists that both of them are serious about this and are both committed. Kaew says that she wasn't referring to that; she said that no matter Kong is going to love a guy or girl, it doesn't matter, but the fact that Pee is the brother of the person who killed King, that their mom will never accept that. She says that if Pee really loves Kong and Kong's family, for him to quickly go home before their mom sees.
Kong said that when Kaew disappeared, Pee tried to help in every way. Kaew says that the truth that Pee is Pipat's brother will never change. Kong says that because Kaew can't be with Por, so she doesn't want anyone else to be happy. [slap] Kong runs off with Pee.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
whiterose, i want to thank you for your hard work!! Make sure you go get something to munch on!!
I'm laughing at myself because i got some things correct... :lol:

For a few moments, Bor was becoming his real old self again~~ the loving Bor. All he needed was some alone and quiet time with Kaew (ep21). Uhm.. obviously it didn't last long. Even though i think Kaew shouldn't be so apologetic, i think Bor does have a right in his own mind to be a bit ticked off. I mean, the woman that he loved lied to him.-- But then, i could say the same thing about Awn. The man that she loves is always not telling the whole truth..

Let's hope Kaew and Kong will come to an understanding. I'm sure they will. And i'm sure i'm going to cry once they do because i love seeing these two as siblings.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
today episode P&Kong couple was so dramatic. when Kaew&Phat pull them away from eachother remind me of the famous scene in "Ruk nai Roi Kan"(Nusaba&Tang) when the two dads pull nang'ek and pra'eak away from eachother at the party. and Jame's face look funny when he saw O&Fluke hold hands and funny when Aom hit O's hand to let go of Fluke's hand.haha. and turn on Fluke&O's song make it more sad. forbidden love is always sad&sweet. i like it. like that the director make this couple come out cute and touching. it's more like watching a woman& man love instead of gay couple. their love is innocent. love when O play this kind of character he does it so well and also looks hot! haha. and Fluke has a girly face so match play as the sensitive guy and his acting is good. they have chemistry together. i like this couple more than the main couple. haha. can't wait for next episode.

nina07

sarNie Adult
It's getting intense! Pong has pretty good chemistry towards Aom. :wub: Aom does too, but not as much as pra'ek. LOL. Watching Oh play gay is making me miss him with Benz in KF.. I love Fluke's song in here too! Hopefully Bor doesn't rape Kaew in tomorrow's episode.. will he?! :eek: XD

looksy

sarNie Adult
First of all, a thousand thank yous Whiterose. You are an angel for helping us out.

Yes, 7malisa, I knew that Pueng had just told Bor that Nu being the boyfriend was all a lie, but I felt that Bor was too angry or as songielove puts it too “ticked off”. I thought maybe there was something else that I may have missed that could have made him this mad.

After Whiterose’s translations I understand now. Bor was that mad and that emotional b/c he thought Kaew was so cruel to put him through so much pain. I’m actually surprised that he actually admitted to her how crazy and heartbroken he felt everytime he saw her with Nuithi. I like it when Bor spills his guts b/c I too want to understand him as much as Kaew. As strong of a man and as put together as Bor is, he is an emotional wreck when it comes to Kaew. I guess that's why I love him so much. I'm a sucker for a strong man who can get weak in the knees when it comes to love.

But the more i think about it, i'm convinced that Kaew chooses to do such things in order to protect herself, her family, and Bor. It's what she thinks is best for him. She rather have him move on than pursue her and her method is based on pace, since being nice to him isn't going to work. Which way is faster for him to forget about us?
Oh my gosh songielove. I’m glad you pointed this out. I didn’t think about it. She really is protecting Bor and she’s doing it this way b/c she obviously knows that his love for her is that strong. I mean who knows Bor better than her, right. She’s dated him for 3 years. She knows how driven he can be when it comes to love.

I totally agree with you, this lakorn has got the best casting I’ve seen in years, too. Everyone is doing a fine job portraying their roles.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Kaew: Por...Por listen to me first.
Por: Why did you have to lie me? You just didn't want Awn to bother you, so you had to pretend he was your boyrfriend? Or is the truth that you just used him as a way to drive me away from your life?
Kaew: I thought it was the best way for us.
Por: The best way? You drove me practically crazy....how is that good? I was heartbroken everytime I saw you with him, how is that good? You let that kid accuse me of messing with his girlfriend...how is that good? Tell me, how is any of that good?
Kaew: I didn't want things to get worse than what it already was.
Por: Then you thought wrong, because the thing that you did wasn't bad. You…[Sorry, I can’t make out what he yelled]. You destroyed my feelings.
Kaew: I...
Por: You can leave now.
Kaew: Por, I'm sorry.
Por: I said you can leave now!
After listening to it multiple times, finally figured it out with my mom's help!

Por: Then you thought wrong, because what you did made everything worse. You gave him hope! You destroyed my feelings.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks again whiterose

Did you guys notice after Nuithi shoved Keaw when him and Bor were fighting, how Bor was the first one to go see if she was ok, coincidence, I think not. It's the scriptwriter's way of telling us that no man will love and care for Kaew as much as Bor. I love little details like this.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Epi 23. Yay! Got to watch it early today!

Kong: I’m going to go tell my mom that I’m going to come live by myself for a while.
Pee: You’re mom is ill. If you leave, who’s going to take care of her?
Kong: I’ll go visit my mom every evening.
Pee: Stop acting like a kid.
Kong: I feel wrong. When P’ Kaew broke up with Por, she did it so that Mom wouldn’t be hurt. When I found out that P’ Kaew went to go work with Por, I yelled at her. And now, I’m doing the same thing, making Mom hurt. I’m so selfish.
Pee: Don’t over think it.
Kong: How am I going to face P’ Kaew? If Mom found out the truth, how would I answer her? What should I do? What should I do, Pee?
Pee: Stay with me. Stay with me here. We’ll help each other solve the problem, and no matter what happens, we won’t leave each other. (aww….darn no kiss)
Pee: P’Pat is here!
Kong: What should I do?
Pee: Go hide in my room, and no matter what, don’t come out!
Kong: Why, what is he going to do to you?
Pee: Hurry and go! And don’t come out! Go!

Pipat asks Pee what he is with Kaew’s brother. Pee says they’re friends. Pipat doesn’t believe him. Pee says that if he knows, then why ask. Pipat says that Pee’s abnormal. Pee asks back what he calls what he (Pipat) did to Kaew. Pipat orders him to stop seeing Kaew’s brother. Pee insists he won’t stop.

Kaew doesn’t know where to look for Kong anymore. When her mom asks about Kong, Kaew says that Kong is doing a night shift at the hospital. Someone else asked to buy their Rayong house, the owner of a restaurant they usually eat at.

Noo Nim wants Kaew to come visit her. Kaew asks if her dad is home, and she asks for his phone number. (uh-oh…) Putt says she can’t leave Pipat alone anymore. Pipat claims he didn’t know Kaew was in Rayong and that he never messed with Kaew. Kaew texts Pipat that she needs to speak with him. Pipat says he has to go to the bathroom, but Putt wants to go too. On the phone, Kaew tells Pipat that Kong is missing and is probably with his brother and asks where Pee is. Pipat figures it out that Kong was probably at Pee’s place when he visited Pee at his apartment last night. Kaew asks whether he saw Kong last night. Pipat said that Kong is with Pee and claims that he tried to talk Kong into going home, and tells her that Pee took Kong to stay at a condo of his friend’s at Ratchada, and that to if she wants to see Kong, she just needs to go get the key at the front desk. Pipat then calls his friend and asks to borrow his condo to “break in a new kid” (evil!)

Kaew brings Jae Toom with her. Jae Toom lets it slip that he’s known about Pee and Kong for a while. Jae Toom thinks that Pee is a good person, and if they’re going to force Kong to break up with Pee, then he won’t go with her. (perfect...)

Pipat wants Awn to distract Putt. Noo Nim asks her dad if Kaew has called him yet, so now Putt suspects something even more. Pipat says that Kaew talked to him about Kong and Pee. Putt insists on going with him wherever he goes, so now he can’t go see Kaew anymore. But Awn doesn’t want this opportunity to slip away. She says that she is going to have Por see with his own eyes that Kaew is waiting for Pipat at a condo. At the restaurant, Awn insists that she didn’t do anything wrong, and that Kaew was the one who wants Awn to bring her to Pipat. He says that he saw with his own eyes that Pipat was hurting Kaew, so Awn says that couples have their own “style” and that they were just fighting and playing. She tells him that she overheard Pipat talking on the phone with Kaew that they were going to meet at this hotel, and so if Por wants to know the truth, he can find Kaew there waiting.

Condo: after Kaew answers the door
Kaew: Por...how did you get here?
Por: How come you're not happy like you were a second ago? Are you that surprised? You didn't think that anyone knew that you were here?
Kaew: You know why I’m here?
Por: To my face, you acted like you hated him so much, but behind my back, you come wait for him in a hotel room like this?
Kaew: What are you talking about? I’m leaving!
Por: So when the person who you were expecting didn’t show up, you’re going to leave so fast?
Kaew: Yes! Por, you’re hurting me!
Por: Hurt? This is nothing. You’ve hurt me a lot more! So you’ve been lying to me this whole time? With Nuthi? And now Pipat?
Kaew: I'm not lying to you! I did lie to you about Nuthi, but I didn’t lie to you about anything else!
Por: How long have you been Pipat’s mistress? [silence] Tell me what you guys were arguing about on the island!
Kaew: Who told you?
Por: Kaew, you’re good. When we were stuck on the island, I almost...I almost started to love you again. So that means that you and Pipat must have been arguing a lot, that’s why you guys were so “aggressive.”
Kaew: I’ve never had anything with Pipat!
Por: Tough mouth! (haha...Not really sure how to translate that)
[on the sofa]
Por: So this is your way of inviting guys in? Insulting them and pushing them away so that they’ll want to win you over even more? Fine!
Kaew: Por, stop it! Let me go! Por, don't do this! [she bites him]
Por: I just knew that you liked it rough too!
Kaew: Por, are you crazy? Can you only think of nasty things? If you don’t let go of me, I’m going to scream for help! [kisses her]
Por: Are you still going to scream? [kisses her again] Still going to scream?
Kaew: Someone like you can only get things this way.
Por: Yeah, I’m the stupid one! I’ve just been passive, so that’s why I have to get others’ leftovers like this.
Kaew: Por, let go of me!
Por: How many has there been? Nuthi and Pipat? With another person like me, it’ll probably be okay.
Kaew: Por, what are you going to do? Por, don't do this! Let me go!

Afterwards...
Por: Kaew! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to do this to you. But Awn told me that you were here to see Pipat, so I was jealous. I'm protective of you. Kaew, please don’t cry. Don’t be silent like this. You can hit me or insult me or anything, but just don’t be silent like this. Say something please.
Kaew: What do you want me to say, since you just believe others anyway.
Por: I’m sorry. I’m really sorry Kaew. [awn calls]
Kaew: Answer her phone call. And listen to her to see what else she wants you to do to me. Answer!
Por: What, Awn?
Awn: Did you see your ex-girlfriend yet?
Por: Yes.
Awn: So now do you believe me how she really is?
Por: Yes, I know now. Thank you for letting me know Kaew even more.
Awn: It’s okay, Por. I did it because I love you. I didn’t want others to lie to you.
Por: It’s okay Awn, I won’t be stupid to let anyone else lie to me anyone. Thank you again for letting me know the truth. [Nuthi called]
Kaew: You have no right to mess with my phone.
Por: You have no right to mess with any other guy.
Kaew: I’m going to. What are you going to do?
Por: Fine! You’re mine and from now on, if anyone else messes with you again, I’ll do anything that I think is necessary.
Kaew: You and I aren’t anything.
Por: This far, and we’re not anything?
Kaew: Don’t! Take your dirty hands off of me!
Por: Dirty?
Kaew: Por, what are you going to do? [into water]
Por: You said I was dirty…so I’m taking a bath. [water fight] Kaew! Kaew, please forgive me. I didn’t know why you were here waiting for Pipat. Can you tell me why were came here to see him?
Kaew: Whatever your girlfriend said I was doing, that’s what I was doing. Let go of me.
Por: I won’t let go until we straighten things out.
Kaew: I won’t talk with you. If you want to know about me, you should just ask others. You believe others more than you believe me. Let go!
Por: Hold on. So you’re jealous of me?
Kaew: I’m not jealous. Didn’t you say yourself that I have something with Pipat?
Por: But at that time, I thought it was true. But now, I know the truth because I proved it myself.
Kaew: Crazy.
Por: So now can you tell me now why you came here?
Kaew: It’s personal, you’re not involved.
Por: Well then, I think I’ll have to remind you how we’re involved. [kisses her] How’s that?

In the car:
Por: Kaew, tomorrow, can you get to work a bit early? I....I’ll miss you.
Nu: So P’ Toom said that you went out, you went with Khun Poramin?
Por: Nuthi, stop acting like Kaew’s owner.
Nu: You, stop messing with P’Kaew.
Por: Why can’t I? You are just a fake boyfriend.
Nu: And you’re just an old boyfriend.
Por: But Kaew is my secretary…you can’t stop me from being with Kaew.

Kaew tells her mom that Kong is taking care of his ill friend in the hospital.
Awn still thinks that Por thinks that Kaew is Pipat’s lover. But Por says that he knows that Kaew isn’t. (haha I love the dog)
Kaew apologizes to Kong. Kong instead apologizes for saying those things to Kaew since she’s sacrificed so much for their family. Kong already talked to their mom and already told her that he’s going to work for a while. Kong is afraid to go home because then they’ll just argue and their mom will find out that Pee is Pipat’s brother. He just wants some time to find out a way to work things out. Kaew tells him that there is no way out and that he may think that their love is powerful, but that the truth is harsh and there’s no way that they can be together. Kong tells her that he can’t leave Pee like she left Por because he can’t act like someone who doesn’t have a heart like her. (yay! maybe she'll soften up to Por now!)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
hehehe, looksy ...I was for real, he always does :)

My eyes were watery at Kong and Phiwit's part . I don't know why, I didn't get emotional when it was Bor and Keaw' part in the first few ep. I might have a crush on Oh now ...hehehe ...I love the look that James had when he saw Kong and Phiwit holding hands . He was like, "what the ... ? " ..heheheh ...I swear, Kong and Phiwit are the cutest gay couple ever .
LOL! That is so funny, “the cutest gay couple ever.” I love it!

Aom is such a natural. Her acting is superb! The best thing that happened to me this week was seeing Kaew slap Nu. “Sak jai jing jing!!” Aom executed that scene perfectly.

looksy

sarNie Adult
whiterose, you are so fast, thanks again for your hard work

Arrggggggggggg, I'm in a conundrum, I don't know if I should read first and then watch later or watch first then read. Ok, I'm gonna hold off reading b/c I don't want to spoil it when I watch --looks at whiterose's summary-- no, watch first, yes definatley watch first then read.

Thanks whiterose, you are too kind.

also welcome aboard snow, love the artwork and hope you come back to see us

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i have not watched this ! >.< i am dying to watch but i only see one part of episode 01 subbed :(

anyone seen fanmade mv's ?? i want to watch something to keep me from waiting for subs :p