Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

7malisa

sarNie Egg
B) Whiterose...you are so fast, I'm gonna go watch the episodes now. I hope everything works out for Kaew/Por, Kong/Phi and Peung/Tawan. This is my favorite lakorn this year, but then again I'm also new to the ''lakorn world''...what are you guys going to watch next? ;)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Ohmygosh-- WILLING KISS!!!! *hyperventilates* $#@?$@!&% *deep breaths*

I read the dialogue that whiterose provided first. THANK YOU dear!!!!! <3 I really love you just as much as i love Bor and Kaew and everyone in the Bor + Kaew fanclub. :p

If you haven't watched the episode, don't anticipate for the r scene. It's the AFTERMATH that's WOWWWW!! I seriously love Bor and Kaew even more after this episode. I loved how Bor couldn't stop getting close and talking to her in a seductively sweet and calming voice.xD The willing kiss in the bath tub was... *faints* --But ah! Even cuter was when he dropped her off. O_O Omg, i couldn't stop blushing. He started speaking in third person again. I love it when they both speak in third person!~ it's like the old days hehe. So cute and innocent. She's like... speechless and he laughs at her when she hasn't unbuckled her seatbelt but wants to leave. That whole scene was just adorable. :rolleyes: I forgot all about the r scene. I'm particularly not a fan of r scenes and i hate the idea of romanticizing it. But i must say, it's hard not to with all these squealing-worthy, melting scenes afterwards. However, in reality this type of r would be the most saddest and harsh, i think.-- When both of you know that you love each other, but one does it anyway out of insecurity.

I thought it was so cute how Bor carries Awn out and then shoves her one last time before running back inside. :lol: Then, the random dog couldn't make me stop laughing! That was such a funny scene!!~ I swear, Awn can get any guy she wants. Please go away.

And i can't miss Phiwit and Kong! It got really hot with their scenes in the beginning of the episode. But i admit that the whole time i was watching them [about to kiss], i was thinking of how the Oh and Fluke in them would be like afterwards. :lol: I'd love to see that! As much as i hate Pipat, boy~~ James is suchy a mighty great actor!! I love seeing him react to his brother and Kong's relationship.xD

Ooh~ here are some photos of what i may have been thinking about. :rolleyes:

cr: exact, as labeled

I'm glad Kaew and Kong were able to talk and get an understanding. Kong's determination might be one key to have his sister open her heart. We can already see she was beginning to accept Bor already with that willing scene and her nervousness in his car. :blush: But it doesn't look like a good situation in the next episode. I'm already thinking of how much i'm going to suffer after tomorrow's episode. The wait is horrible. I'd like a confirmation on how many episodes there are~~ I'm getting nervous!

7malisa, i have no idea what i'm going to watch next. Usually, if nothing excites me, i won't watch anything. I usually anticipate for my favorite actors' works because i'm quite bias. :lol: But i'm afraid i won't be able to get over the Bor + Kaew virus. I know for sure that PONG + AOM should consider working together again because i think the Bor + Kaew virus can kill. O___O

I talk too much. -_-

looksy

sarNie Adult
Aside from the r scene, I loved Ep 23. It was Hot, Hot, Hot....Bor and Kaew, Pong and Aom were on FIRE

It did start off sad for Kong and Pe. Pe really reminds of Bor from the earlier eps when Bor tried to get Kaew to stick with him and fight for their love. A problem is presented and he wants to find a solution instead of running from it. I almost thought they were gonna kiss. Oh well, the lakorn is not over, yet. Don’t you love what Kong said to Kaew about him not being able to leave Pi like she left Bor. I’m sure that hurt her but it will make her reevaluate her situation with Bor. The more I think about it, Kaew is actually stronger that Kong. It really takes a strong person to go against their own needs and do what he/she thinks is best for everyone else.

Ok, now for my Bor and Kaew scenes.
I must say the director, Khun Boy really likes his attempt and r scenes a little more vivid than other directors, aside from the director in Sawan Bieng. Although I’m not a fan of r scenes, I must say he presented each in a different way. You know it wasn’t the same old thing. More thought was put into it and both Aom and Pong pulled it off believably.

I thought the morning after scene, or should I say the after r scene, b/c it was moments later, was unique too. Bor was obviously ashamed at what he had done, but I could tell a part of him was secretly happy that he was finally intimate with her. I can imagine his manly needs for her after, let’s see… they dated for 3 years, and were apart for 6, yep nine years. But still no excuse for what he did, yay to Kaew for slapping him. She should have slapped him some more but then again, it might lead to more trouble if you know what I mean b/c Bor can be so aggressive. I loved it that his ex and her supposed ex both called and made the other jealous. Bor’s possessiveness of Kaew really brings out the worst in him. He really can’t control himself. It’s like all reason goes out the window.

I loved the Kiss, Kiss
I admit the first kiss was hot. It was a forced kiss from the aggressive possessive Bor. He was like “you’re mine and let me remind you of it”. Then when he came up for air, I’m sure just to see her reaction from his kiss, his eyes and expression changed and softened. He reverted to the old caring loving Bor and gently kissed her to let her know of his love for her. I loved it that Kaew, for a moment was able to just let go, open her heart and pretty much enjoyed the moment. Yes, I swooned and yes, I rewatched the after r scene in it’s entirety for like at least 4 times. What can I say I wanted them intimately involved? I just wished that it didn’t have to begin with an r scene.

I loved it that Bor asked her to come to work early the next morning b/c "tomorrow" he’ll miss her. Awww, so sweet. Like songielove pointed out the scriptwriter is doing a good job inserting the title throughout the storyline. This is a well thought out lakorn.

As much as I love the sweet loving Bor, I find he is extra sexy when he reverts to the possessive Bor. Did you guys see how he raised his eyebrow and smirked at Nuithi? He was so cute in an almost devilish way. Yes, he was definitely cocky b/c he now has something Nuithi doesn’t. Guys and their competitive nature. But at least Bor deeply loves Kaew.

Tomorrow’s episode looks very promising. Can’t wait to see what lies for Bor and Kaew and how they’ll handle the shyness of two people who are now intimate with each other. Oh, of course there’s the other drama too with the rest of the family

looksy

sarNie Adult
7malisa, I'm like songielove, I caught the Bor/Kaew virus and that pretty much killed me to other lakorns. I'm pretty picky. I don't feel the need to watch every lakorn that comes out. The leads and the storyline have to grab me before I can commit. This is such a beautiful lakorn and I love both Aom and Pong so much in it. It might take a long time before I can find another that I will love this much. I love melodramatic romances like this. You know, when it moves you and is heartwrenching at the same time. I think I will actually take a break. Later on when my virus for Bor and Kaew subsides, I might watch Andrew and Rita's lakorn or Bitter Honey with Janie. And that's a big maybe. I would be just fine if I didn't watch either. The other day I actually tried to watch both of these but I couldn't seem to get past the first two eps of either. That's ok b/c I'm gonna get my own copy of PNGRT and rewatch all the Bor and Kaew scenes. Gosh today's ep was so good. I'm still fanning myself from all that touching they did in the bed and in the bathtub. Makes me think of Aom's husband and what he thinks when sexy Pong is touching his wife like that.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^ :lol: OK, so i must admit that i think of Aom's husband's feelings a lot when watching this lakorn. I mean, he has nothing to worry about because Aom is forever faithful to him~~ but my my, Pong is such a hunk!! Who wouldn't be just a bit jealous? And i tried watching other lakorns this past weekend too, but it just makes me miss Bor and Kaew. Oh boy, if it's that bad already, what's going to happen when PNGRT ends? :( I find this lakorn superb in every aspect so far. Plot, character development, cast, OST, pace... It'll be awhile.

Bor was obviously ashamed at what he had done, but I could tell a part of him was secretly happy that he was finally intimate with her. I can imagine his manly needs for her after, let’s see… they dated for 3 years, and were apart for 6, yep nine years. But still no excuse for what he did, yay to Kaew for slapping him. She should have slapped him some more but then again, it might lead to more trouble if you know what I mean b/c Bor can be so aggressive. I loved it that his ex and her supposed ex both called and made the other jealous. Bor’s possessiveness of Kaew really brings out the worst in him. He really can’t control himself. It’s like all reason goes out the window.
How could i have forgotten about that slap? It was the first thing she did to him once he started begging for forgiveness. *ouch* It looked so real too. I couldn't help but re-watch the bath tub scenes again. The song, the song!!! It was a perfect moment... :rolleyes: When he dropped her off~~ when was the last time we saw that kind of smile from him??? Ah, too cute.^^ *SIGH* I usually hate it when the pra`ek acts all sweet and happy after an r scene because it's sickening, to be honest. But that's just the anti-lakorn, humanistic fan in me and i tend to overlook it because like the nature of men, that's the nature of lakorns. Besides, he was really really happy when he dropped her off. Who knows what they did after their willing kiss?? o_O Ah? haha. Whatever it is, i'm sure she didn't complain.

~Bor is never passive when it comes to Kaew because he loves her. His aggression is his way of controlling the situation, otherwise he'll go weak in the knees.

From the looks of it, Kaew will be allowing her heart to open up again. Bor will be there when her family is in pain. Like what looksy said, Phiwit is like Bor. They don't like running away from the problem when it comes to someone/thing they really care about. Bor treats Awn the way he does because he doesn't have a problem with running away from her. I think Kaew is definitely stronger than Kong. She was able to sacrifice her love for the well-being of her family. On top of that, she's been brave enough to keep her emotions away from Bor despite his professed love.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was just GREAT. lol all the scenes with kaew and bor was so cute. I'm happy the attempt turned into an actual R scene. hehehe I've been waitting for them to get close and today, they were very close. LOL aom and pong are just too cute. I cnt get enough of them. Tomorrow's episode, we see a hug! YAY!

looksy

sarNie Adult
I couldn't help but re-watch the bath tub scenes again. The song, the song!!! It was a perfect moment... :rolleyes: When he dropped her off~~ when was the last time we saw that kind of smile from him??? Ah, too cute.^^

~Bor is never passive when it comes to Kaew because he loves her. His aggression is his way of controlling the situation, otherwise he'll go weak in the knees.
So true songie. I'm glad you pointed that out. I guess his aggression really is his way of controlling the situation instead of it being the byproduct from loss of control. And with Kaew, the old passive Bor would really get nowhere with her because she has a lot of will power she might never reopen her heart to him again.

His smile, that sexy half smile of his. I couldn’t help but blush. We don’t see him smile enough b/c he’s usually very emotional but she really does bring out the best in him when they are alone.

Wasn’t it sexy how he said he would remind her of “how they’re involved” and grabs her for the first kiss and then super sexy when he, with that georgous smile says seductively “how’s that?.” And as if that wasn’t hot enough, we get a second more gentle and longer kiss. Both kisses, now that I think about it were willing kisses. The first kiss might have started out as forced but you could tell Kaew softened up. And through it all they were incredibly wet –Fans Self-- This scene was so Hot and Perfect in everyway. These scenes really do complete my obsession with Bor and Kaew.

Oh my gosh, the song with the willing kiss, I’m still squealing. It was perfect and they chose the right version of it too. I swear, I’ve never been this swept away by a morning after scene like this before. It’s like all of the last few weeks of heart wrenching pain and love that we watched just came together in total bliss. I’m elated. Bor and Kaew really took my breath away and yes, I ‘m rewatching it again.

I think that a lot of people were really left breathless from this episode b/c we have so many visitors checking up on this thread ever since this episode got uploaded. Ah, the power of Bor and Kaew, Pong and Aom

giakiem

sarNie Egg
Thanks Whiterose for your translation again ! I always have to read your translation before I watch each episode, that way, I'll understand the ep. more . I love to come here to read others' comments to get the in-sights of each ep. You guys always have interesting thoughts .

I was hoping there's not R- scene , but oh well, it happened. Like everybody else, I find the after scene extremely hot and sweet . I wonder is there any behind the scene pic or clip of that scene because I wonder did Pong and Aom feel awkward when they acted that scene. I mean, it's the first time that they paired up and they already acting in this steamy scene . It was so hot that I kept staring at Pong's chest and Aom's lips . Gosh, how pervert I was ..hahahha .... Now, I go re-watch that bath-tub scene again . Poor Aom's husband !!! heheheh

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
hello there *wave* okies i juss spoil myself reading this :blush::unsure: i wanna Thanks whiterose for all her hardwork on translating giving us more insight for non thai like me, gotta luv you for that. :D i love reading everyone comments in here Looksy and songielove omigosh thank you i enjoy reading your thoughts and feedback on bor and kaew.

I was hoping there's not R- scene , but oh well, it happened. Like everybody else, I find the after scene extremely hot and sweet . I wonder is there any behind the scene pic or clip of that scene because I wonder did Pong and Aom feel awkward when they acted that scene. I mean, it's the first time that they paired up and they already acting in this steamy scene . It was so hot that I kept staring at Pong's chest and Aom's lips . Gosh, how pervert I was ..hahahha .... Now, I go re-watch that bath-tub scene again . Poor Aom's husband !!! heheheh
omigosh giakiem i gotta laugh at that seeing that scene got me blushing :wub: :lol:

i need to start on making some more banner for bor and kaew fans.

looksy

sarNie Adult
LOL Giakiem, as for me in the bed scene, I kept on staring at Pong's lips brushing against Aom's shoulders. But you're right, Aom has beautiful lips. I like them way better than Angelina Jolie. After rewatching that scene for like the 100th time. Did you guys notice, we never really see what Bor is wearing. The camera only shows his oh so beautiful chest or his legs from the knee down. Makes me wonder what the director is suggesting. --Hmmm-- I also love how soft and beautiful Aom looked in that bed with her bangs gently framing her lovely face and how her light skin perfectly contrasted his more manly tanned skin. What a great pair those two. How can anyone not love Bor and Kaew, Pong and Aom after this. They were so cute and sexy.

And the emotions and the dailogue were dilivered perfectly on que. Pong delivered the ashamed and apolegetic speech with perfect eye, facial, and emotional acting. I loved the soft tone in his voice and mannerism when he was begging her for his forgivness whereas Aom seemed so natural conveying how hurt she was through her soft effortless crying. And when Aom had to speak through all her crying and tears, it couldn't have been done more perfectly. A well executed scene by both Pong and Aom.

I also love Bor's dialogue with Awn when she called. His answers to Awn's questions all had a double meaning in that they both satisfied Awn (so he can deal with her later) and yet, they revealed the truth that he now sees b/c of Awn's lies.

Gosh, it's been like 4 or 5 hours now since I saw this ep and I still can't seem to stop gushing over it. Love Bor and Kaew.

By the way, we need some pics from ep 23 posted here of Bor and Kaew for our fanclub. So please share them here if you have them.

Hi Mizzniki, glad to see you here. Come and join in on the fun. As songielove puts it, we are on a mission to spread the Bor/Kaew Pong/Aom virus.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
As much as I love the sweet loving Bor, I find he is extra sexy when he reverts to the possessive Bor. Did you guys see how he raised his eyebrow and smirked at Nuithi? He was so cute in an almost devilish way. Yes, he was definitely cocky b/c he now has something Nuithi doesn’t. Guys and their competitive nature. But at least Bor deeply loves Kaew.
Yes, I totally love Pong's raising his eyebrows too! I'm glad that Por was respectful to Kaew cus he could have easily said "Kaew is my WIFE now" to Nuthi but I'm glad that he is much better than that. And loved how he was punching his hand like he wanted to beat the crap out of Nuthi again, but restrained himself.

I love reading all of your guys' comments! And of course, I agree with all of you guys! Sooooo perfect! The after scene in the bed really reminded me of Roy Lae Sanaeh Rai (one of my other fav Aom lakorns). It looked nearly identical except on the other side of the bed. haha And I'm totally like you guys with the bath tub scene. When I was doing the translation, I kept getting distracted and had to watch it over and over so many times. lol It was really unique from what other lakorns are like, but I think it makes sense because Por and Kaew have a deep history more than other couples in other lakorns. It was so cute when Por got excited that Kaew seemed jealous and he kinda did a cute eyebrow thing. (It's funny how when Nuthi kinda did the same thing in the last episode, I got annoyed, but when Por did it, it seemed so much cuter). And yes, in the car, it was like watching teenagers come back from a first date. Adorable! I'm so excited for the next episode where Kaew willingly hugs Por!

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
looksy, the first time i watched the episode and Bor got up from the bed to get Kaew's phone, i was like.. *sweats* Obviously, it should be kept to our own imaginations. ^^

whiterose~~ I can't wait to see that willing hug from Kaew too! What i love most about this lakorn is that the pra`ek and nang`ek have a history and a deep attachment to each other. It makes every scene all the more meaningful and breathtaking.

I am horrible at making music videos, but i love fan-made music videos the most because they capture all the greatest moments that wouldn't be included in an official production MV of a movie/lakorn.xD I wonder when a beloved Bor + Kaew lover will make one to share with us? It would be a nice Christmas gift. :)

I fall in love with Bor+Kaew/Pong+Aom every time i hear the theme song. :blush:

I enjoy reading what everyone has to say about this lakorn, remember to come back and share with us!! <3

AND, did you all notice that Bor kept talking to Kaew in third person?? I love it when they speak in third person. :p It gives a really sincere implication to their relationship..xD

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
B) Whiterose...you are so fast, I'm gonna go watch the episodes now. I hope everything works out for Kaew/Por, Kong/Phi and Peung/Tawan. This is my favorite lakorn this year, but then again I'm also new to the ''lakorn world''...what are you guys going to watch next? ;)
I'm really excited about future Exact lakorns especially after the "Exact-Scenario Together" event where they annouced their future lakorns. Aom is going to be in a lakorn next year with 3 pra'eak, Captain (again! for like the 6th time I think), Kong, and Son. It's a period lakorn, so should be very dramatic. I grew up watching Exact lakorns, so I'll probably watch the beginning of the next lakorn after this one with Grand the Star and Son. I really liked the original one with Taeng and Maam so I hope that these 2 can make it just as good.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Again, thanks whiterose for the Bor/Kaew dialogue. It definitely helps us analyze the scene and the way you wrote it by separating each scene for us from the sofa, to the bed, to the bathtub –blushing just writing this-- really helped me b/c what I did was I would watch clips of each scene first (as to not ruin the anticipation for the next scene) and then read your dialogue and go back and forth, back and forth like that. You made it extra enjoyable for me.

Por was respectful to Kaew cus he could have easily said "Kaew is my WIFE now" to Nu
I thought the same thing , too. A lot of cocky pre’ eks do that but I’m glad as upset as he was with Nu and especially after what Nu said, he was respectful of her and hid their secret. He definitely could have gotten Nu out of the picture if he had indicated Kaew was his “wife”

…he kinda did a cute eyebrow thing. (It's funny how when Nuthi kinda did the same thing in the last episode, I got annoyed, but when Por did it, it seemed so much cuter).
Nu is definitely not Bor. He could never pull it off. There’s an air of confidence that Bor exudes and I find it extremely sexy. I mean look at the way he struts at the office in his oh so perfectly fitted suits. And I say Bor b/c it’s Bor and not Pong the actor. Pong doesn’t walk like that. Pong has a more laid back walk and a playful demeanor from the interviews I see him in. Pong is such a good actor that he really gets into his roles and invents gestures, body language, mannerisms, and expressions for his character Bor. I love the way Pong interprets and portrays Borameen. It’s on the mark for me.

The after scene in the bed really reminded me of Roy Lae Sanaeh Rai (one of my other fav Aom lakorns). It looked nearly identical except on the other side of the bed. haha And I'm totally like you guys with the bath tub scene…. lol It was really unique from what other lakorns are like, but I think it makes sense because Por and Kaew have a deep history more than other couples in other lakorns.
I saw this drama too and I know it's a classic and Aom and Tik acted well in it, but to be honest, I didn’t have the same attachment as I feel for this lakorn. I remember seeing it once and I really liked it. But once it was done, I didn’t think nothing of it. I didn’t have the need to watch it over and over again like I do here and I never felt the need to analyize the characters relationship or emotions like I do here.

Where as with this lakorn , I take into consideration the scenes, the character development, their reactions, the dialogue and the beautiful ost that is so wonderfully incorporated into the storyline. I think its like you said, whiterose and songielove mentioned it too, because there is a deep history and connection between Bor and Kaew, we really are that invested in their love. They’ve had to wait for 9 years to fully get intimate and unleash all that restrained love and it seems we’ve waited that long for them to get together, too. This really is one of the most beautiful and one of the most profound love stories I’ve seen in a long time. It kinda reminds me of the "Notetebook" but even better b/c this is a longer and more drawn out story.

Ok, I’m gonna shut up now.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
By the way, i'm like~ 2 episodes late on this but... Wasn't Kaew suppose to be sick when she woke up on the island? Her fever just suddenly got better the next time we see her around.. >.<

And in today's episode, when Kaew walked into the condo (to look for Kong), was it just me or was there really a crewman crouching at the bottom left corner of the screen? :lol: haha.

Little glitches like these are awesome!!~~ Despite them, PNGRT is still A-status for me. :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
I got one songielove. Remember on the island, she went to sleep with a braid in her hair and woke up with no braid. I thought, when did she take it out? Love it that you also pick on these things.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
I'm very enjoyed here to read all the comments, it's a happy time for me! thanks all of you!

I'm really excited about future Exact lakorns especially after the "Exact-Scenario Together" event where they annouced their future lakorns. Aom is going to be in a lakorn next year with 3 pra'eak, Captain (again! for like the 6th time I think), Kong, and Son. It's a period lakorn, so should be very dramatic. I grew up watching Exact lakorns, so I'll probably watch the beginning of the next lakorn after this one with Grand the Star and Son. I really liked the original one with Taeng and Maam so I hope that these 2 can make it just as good.
Yeh, AOM and Captain will starring again for 6th time,this couple is my favorite before,and can't wait to see the new lakorn!

I found AOM can almost perfectly matched with her every co-actor,such as ken,tik, andrew, fluke and so on..now in Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue, I start to like the AOM +PONG pairing ,and i hope they can play a romantic comedy next time.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
By the way, i'm like~ 2 episodes late on this but... Wasn't Kaew suppose to be sick when she woke up on the island? Her fever just suddenly got better the next time we see her around.. >.<
haha I remember thinking that too when she went to see her mom in the kitchen after coming back.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Epi 24
Noonim is trying to get her mom to take her medications. Putt says she doesn’t want to take these medications anymore because they make her sleepy and then when she sleeps, Pipat goes out to see other women. Putt asks why she hasn’t seen Por and Awn together lately. Por says it’s because Awn is “busying” messing with other people’s business (in a more subtle way). Putt says that at Rayong she thinks Pipat was with another woman. Putt says that the other day, Kaew called Pipat at home claiming that she was having problems with Kong because Kong and Pee are a couple and Kong ran away from home. So now Por understands why Kaew was there at the hotel that day.
(Por drags Awn outside) Por accuses Awn of knowing that Kaew was at the hotel because she was looking for her brother, but Awn intentionally tried to get Por to misunderstand Kaew. Por asks Pipat what he intended to do to Kaew. Pipat asks why Por never cares about poor Awn. Awn is afraid Por is going to find out about her and Pipat.

Nu is getting a letter of recommendation from Tunwa; he has a new job. Tunwa brought Peung desserts for her to not be stressed. But he says not to be stressed too much or else she’ll eat a lot of desserts and be as big as him (how cute!). He says that if she wants to be mad at herself, come be mad at him instead. He asks her to give him an chance; even though he doesn’t look as good as other people, but he won’t make her sad. Peung says to give her some time, and that the person who needs the opportunity isn’t him, but her.

[office scene :)]
Por: Kaew! Hold on, Kaew. Don’t go yet. The other day, when you went to look for Kong and Pee at the hotel, I know about it.
Kaew: Who told you?
Por: It doesn’t matter who told me. I...I’m sorry that I yelled at you that day. I really didn’t know that you had problems with your brother. So did you see Kong yet?
Kaew: I saw him. Yesterday, I waited for him at the hospital. I saw Kong, but he won’t come home. He even said he was going to move out and live somewhere else. What am I supposed to do, Por?
Por: Kaew, stay calm.
Kaew: Por, don’t tell anyone else this. I don’t want Mom to know.
Por: Kaew, from now on, you’re not alone. I promise that I’ll always be on your side, and we’ll hold hands and solve problems together, alright Kaew? Don’t cry, my sweet flower Kaew. (Yay!!! She hugged him!!)

Pee: I don’t want any sugar.
Kong: How come?
Pee: It’s already sweet. (awww...classic!) I smells good. It’s worth it that I taught you well.
Kong: Drink tea and burn your mouth. You drive and break your leg. You’re not very careful.
Pee: If I was careful, then I wouldn’t have driven and broken my leg, and then I wouldn’t have met you.
Kong: Talk tough
Pee: I know you’re worried about me. If something were to happen to me, how would you live without me…right?
Kong: I can live by myself.
Pee: Really?
Kong: Just drink. [knock]
Pee: Pipat is here. Hurry and go upstairs.
Kong: Is he going to do something to you?
Pipat asks Pee if Kong is here. Pee says that he brought Kong to go live somewhere else. When Pipat asks why there are 2 glasses of tea, Pee says that his friend just visited and left. Pipat says the tea is still hot. Then Kong’s phone rings. Pee says he has to go to the race tracks soon.
Kong: Do you think your brother knows that I’m here?
Pee: No, or else he wouldn’t go back this easily.
Pipat is mad that Pee is still acting “abnormally” and says that he (Pipat) will be ashamed if others know about Pee and Kong. Pee threatens Pipat that he is going to tell Putt about what Pipat did in Rayong. Pipat says he’s going to send Pee back to America. [they fight] Pee and Kong are about to go run away to Pee’s friend’s condo. (oh nooooo…Kong pushes Pee out of the way, but it sucks how Pipat always causes all of these bad things to happen but isn’t the one who actually does it, so he never feels guilty or responsible)

Pee calls Kaew to tell her what happened to Kong.
Por: Kaew, what happened? Kaew, what is it?
Kaew: Kong got hit by a car.
Por: Kaew, I’ll go with you!

Pee is trying to explain to Kaew what happened. The doctor says that they have to move Kong to surgery because there are pieces of glass stuck in his eyes. Kaew yells are Pee and says that she was afraid that something bad like this would happen and this is exactly why she didn’t want Kong and Pee to be together and nobody listened. Pee apologizes.
[Por gets her some water]
Por: It’s okay, Kaew. Kong will be alright.
Kaew: And if something happens to Kong, what am I going to tell Mom?

[Por and Pee talk]
Por: Pee, stay calm. Don’t think about it too much. Kaew is just upset about Kong.
Pee: I’m not mad at Kaew. I understand; if I were her, I’d probably do the same thing. Sometimes, what Kaew says is right, Kong and I shouldn’t love each other.
Por: I know how horrible it feels for 2 people who are so deeply in love to be forced to separate.
Pee: But I won’t give up. No matter if the whole world says Kong and I shouldn’t love each other, I won’t give up. I won’t lose Kong.
Por: If 6 years ago, I was as strong as you, Pee, Kaew and I probably wouldn’t have to be like this.
Pee: It isn’t too late, right?

The doctor said that the only thing of concern is Kong’s sight. They would have to wait about 1-2 weeks and see how his condition is. Kong could be blind for the rest of his life.
Por: Kaew, stay calm. It’s okay. Kong will be alright.

Nu set up a satellite channel for their family (the ACTS channel, I’m guessing haha). Kaew’s mom says that she wants Kong to come back home to watch TV with her, making Kaew even more upset. Kaew tells her mom that Kong was hit by a car, and that they don’t know if he’ll be able to see like before.

[Pee to Kong at the hospital]
Pee: You have to be alright, Kong. You have to be alright.

Awn’s friends ask what she’s buying. She says it’s medications for her headache. Her mom says that Awn seems moody lately. [screams after getting results of the pregnancy test] Awn tells her mom she’s okay and she wants to be alone.
Awn says that Pipat destroyed her life. Awn says that she’s pregnant and with Pipat. Pipat asks whether she’s sure that he’s the only person of Awn’s. She says that she’s 1 month pregnant and she’s only been with him. Awn wants him to take responsibility. He says he already has a wife and kid and that Awn knows how jealous Putt can be. He tells Awn to go take care of her temper first.

[before opening eyes] Kong says that he’s sure he is alright. [after Aww…first person he sees is Pee!] Kong says that he likes it when his mom wears that shirt. Everyone is excited he can see. But then his vision starts to fade away. The doctor says that this happens in the beginning as he is adjusting his eyes again.

Kaew: (on the phone) Where are you, Por? I’m waiting in the lobby.
Noo Nim: Mommy Kaew! I missed you Mom Kaew.
Kaew: I missed you too, Noo Nim.
Por: When Noo Nim knew that I was going to see you, she asked to come too. So when you see Mom Kaew, you forget about your stuffed animal?
Noo Nim: I can hug the stuffed animal everyday, but I can hug Mom Kaew only once in a while.
Por: How’s Kong?
Kaew: He can see. The doctor said he can go home tomorrow.
Por: I’m happy for you. Now you won’t have to be stressed.
Noo Nim: Dad Por and Mom Kaew are holding hands, so that means that you guys are good again?
Por: Noo Nim, didn’t you have a song that you wanted to share with Mom Kaew?
Noo Nim: Mom Kaew, I can sing a certain song now. [recording is of her singing Ruk Diew Jai Diew song]
Kaew: Did you sing the whole song?
Noo Nim: Yep! On Monday, I have a swimming test. Can you please teach me how to swim, Mom Kaew?
Por: Probably not, because on Monday, I have a surprise for Mom Kaew.
Kaew: What surprise?
Por: If I tell you, it won’t be a surprise. And the other thing, with swimming, Mom Kaew can’t teach you. Noo Nim will have to teach Mom Kaew because Mom kaew can’t swim.
Noo Nim: It’s okay. When I know how to swim, I’ll teach Mom Kaew how to swim. (Awww so sweet they look like a happy family!)

Awn wants Pipat to do something. Awn says that she’s going to have an abortion and Putt overhears. Putt asks why Awn has to tell Pipat that she’s pregnant and questions if something is going on between them. Pipat says that Awn is afraid to tell Por that she’s pregnant because they’re having problems and tells Putt that Awn is pregnant with Por. Putt says that she’ll talk to Por and that Awn and Por will get married as soon as possible. Awn is happy.

Previews:
Por: What is this? You’re going to force me to marry Awn? I won’t marry her!
Kong: (to Pee) I said to get out!
Kaew: I said I would think about it.
Kaew’s mom: Nu is worried about you, Kaew.
Kaew: Nu and I aren’t anything, Mom.