Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Songielove for your respoonse to my question. I'll see if I can figure it out.

Man, looking again at the preview that Whiterose was kind enough to post, thanks again Whiterose, I'm really hating Nuithi more and more each day. I figured why he really bugs me. He supposedly cares for Kaew, but he really doen't listen to her does he. She already told him she thinks of him as a brother/friend, but he ignores it and he really doesn't listen to anyone else either. Poor Pueng even tried to reason with him but he just doesn't get it does he. It's like the dude has selective hearing or something. He knows that he and Kaew are only pretending to be boyfriend/girlfriend but somehow that escapes his mind too b/c he really does think that he is Kaew's boyfriend. He is so dillusional. Both Kaew and Pueng need to slap him agian really hard.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Sigh... I haven't watched any lakorn in a longgg time... sooo...
I decided i need a serious drama & from the trailer this looks pretty darn good!
So I am starting this lakorn tomorrow!

Pong looks absolutely sexy in this lakorn... :wub:

looksy

sarNie Adult
I have some sad news. Our lovefest with Kaew and Bor will probably end December the 18. Jakjann, I hope I spelled her name correctly, posted that a new lakorn will air on channel 5 December 21st in this time slot. That only leaves us 8 more eps. I'm totally crying. I don't want this to end. Two weeks is so soon. It seems that it just got started not too long ago. I actually remember the date it started b/c I marked it on my calender and I was so looking forward to seeing this lakorn. Hopefully, it will be 8 glorious eps chopped full of Bor and Kaew scenes. Who knows, they might even extend it, they've done that before with their lakorns. I'm gonna go into a corner somewhere and cry some more now, LOL

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I have some sad news. Our lovefest with Kaew and Bor will probably end December the 18. Jakjann, I hope I spelled her name correctly, posted that a new lakorn will air on channel 5 December 21st in this time slot. That only leaves us 8 more eps. I'm totally crying. I don't want this to end. Two weeks is so soon. It seems that it just got started not too long ago. I actually remember the date it started b/c I marked it on my calender and I was so looking forward to seeing this lakorn. Hopefully, it will be 8 glorious eps chopped full of Bor and Kaew scenes. Who knows, they might even extend it, they've done that before with their lakorns. I'm gonna go into a corner somewhere and cry some more now, LOL
I'm going to cry too!!!!! I just realized that we were already in the 20s for episodes. This is the downside of having 4 weeknights of lakorn; it'll end soon. :( I'm extremely sad. But thank you for the update, looksy. We can critically analyze the whole lakorn once it's over.xD But i'm quite nervous for the ending. I don't want it to end!! *think.happy.thoughts*

ohitsnoyyy, i hope you come back to share some delicious insight!! "Tomorrow, I'll Still Love You" is really contagious. It keeps you wanting more. ><

giakiem

sarNie Egg
really ? 2 more weeks and it's the end ? Man, what do I do after that ? And why do 3 days of the weekend have to be so long . Even though I don't like Monday becuz I have to go to work , but it's Bor & Keaw day !!! Ok, I'll go and rewatch my Bor & Keaw's romantic scenes again !!

Ohitsnoyy : welcome aboard .heheheh ...

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yeah Giakeim, I was thinking the same as you. What will I do after it ends? You guys are like my second family. I've never joined a forum before until I found Bor and Kaew. Anywho, like you I'm going to go back and rewatch this weeks eps, sorta like a week in review of the Bor and Kaew saga.

Like all of you Bor and Kaew fans, I'm really nervous about the ending. I'm glad to report there is a little glimmer of hope for our happy ending, but don't think too much into it. After that Exact event in Thailand where they did the preview, you know from the r scene on the sofa, a fan of Oh Anuchit, aka Piwit, went on his hi5 site and said that Anuchit remarked that the ending was "too sweet for words". The problem is is Anuchit referring to Piwit and Kong's ending or the lakorn's ending in general. I guess we will have to tune in.

"Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts", right Songielove

giakiem

sarNie Egg
Bor and Keaw fans , hold your breath !!!
Warning !!!!!!

V
V
V
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

I was wondering is this the scene after the sofa R-scene ??? They look sweet though .

and this one is at the beach, I think in the morning Keaw had a fever so Bor has to take off his shirt to keep her warm and then find something to keep her fever down. Then by the time, Nuthi and Peung have arrived and Nuthi acted up ...lol ...

all pix credits : Aomphiyada.com

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
those pics of Por taking care of Kaew look so cute! can't wait for monday's episode!...but sad to hear that it's gonna end in 2 weeks :(

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics Giakeim, that first pic of Bor and Kaew is the pic I was trying to describe yesterday. See what I mean. It's definately a morning after scene, but she doesn't look mad. So maybe it turned into a willing instead of an r. Usually, in Thai lakorns, the morning after the r scene, the n'ek is crying next to the p'ek but here, they actually look cute together.

I so love that pic. It's both sexy and cute at the same time. I love how Bor is barechested and she is wrapped in the white bedsheets, how one hand is holding onto him and the other is on his chest, and they way they look at each other. I can only imagine what they are saying. I love it, -SCREAM-

As for the other pics, just too cute, can't wait until Monday. And I love Pong's bod, he's fit but not too muscular.

We need more pics of Bor and Kaew here.

giakiem

sarNie Egg
you know, the after scene pix make me think about Aom and Tik scene, if you watch their 1st lakorn, you'll know what I mean . Tik's character got jealous, forced her onto bed, then the next morning , they're in white sheets :) I like Pong's bod too, well, he used to be a model so no doubt he has the look :)

I'll try to post a few of our lovely couple' sweet moments :)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
O__O I love seeing those caps because it really shows how good Pong and Aom look together!! Thank you giakiem.Those scenes are all so memorable. :blush: I still think Bor's buttons flying off is the most epic scene so far. :lol: jkjk. I still get a great laugh at it though!xD

So~~ we're guessing Wednesday's episode to have an r-scene-turned-to-willing. Let's hope it's anything but an r scene. I would be very disappointed with Bor and the direction of the plot. :( But the photo that looksy mentioned~~ it really captures ambiguous facial expressions of Bor and Kaew. To me, they don't look mad, nor do they look too happy. This is an interesting one. ><

I'm actually just really looking forward to Monday's episode. I want to see Kaew touch Bor's face (aside from the preview). :)

//EDIT.
Can anyone provide the translations to the theme song?? I've been an addict to the song (both the old version and the new cover version) for the past few weeks now and i only know the first verse + chorus. *So touching*~~ I almost cried at how beautiful the words went with the song composition and the lakorn. It's breathtaking. The OST is the most important thing to a lakorn, next to actors and plot. PNGRT has got everything right so far. <3333

looksy

sarNie Adult
Goodness, Pong and Aom are just so beautiful to look at. They really do look so good together. Thanks Giakiem for posting them. Those caps definitely capture a lot of my most cherished moments of Bor and Kaew.

blush: I still think Bor's buttons flying off is the most epic scene so far. :lol: jkjk. I still get a great laugh at it though!xD
I know what you mean, I’ve rewatched ep 20 about 6 times now and I crack up just as hard everytime as if I just saw it for the very first time. Bor’s “what the ? did you just do“ look is just priceless. And as much as I love Pong’s chest, I admit that it is quite distracting. You know me, when I watch a scene, I love to study their eyes and facial expressions but with this ep, I found MY EYES moving towards his chest. I was happy in the last scene that Bor hugged Kaew when he admitted his feelings to her b/c it was such a monumental moment and I didn’t want MY EYES getting distracted

Thinking about this part with the all buttons conveniently falling off, makes me think of Aom the actress. I wonder what she thought when she read the script and it called for her character to do that. I could just see her roll her eyes and think, “any excuse for them to show off Pong’s bod” and I wondered if she found his bare chest a little distracting when she delivered her lines. LOL

I'm actually just really looking forward to Monday's episode. I want to see Kaew touch Bor's face (aside from the preview). :)
Me too. It’s such a brave move on her part to let down her wall and just show him that she loves and wants him just as much as he wants and loves her.

I really do love the song, too Songielove. I hear it in my head everyday and I think about Bor and Kaew, mostly Bor, b/c the song and its lyrics is his promise to her. If I fully understood Thai, you know I would translate it for you, so sorry I can’t help you in that department. I know Whiterose would help if she was free, of course no pressures Whiterose.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Thinking about this part with the all buttons conveniently falling off, makes me think of Aom the actress. I wonder what she thought when she read the script and it called for her character to do that. I could just see her roll her eyes and think, “any excuse for them to show off Pong’s bod” and I wondered if she found his bare chest a little distracting when she delivered her lines. LOL
haha in the behind the scenes description that someone posted on the aomphiyada webboard (http://aomphiyada.com/webBoardDetail.asp?topicID=965) it says that when the director told Pong that would have to take off his shirt (to put on Kaew cus she is sick on the island) he was worried that he wouldn't look "Fit and Firm" so he started doing push ups and then Aom said "It's too late, Pong." I thought that was kinda cute :)

I really do love the song, too Songielove. I hear it in my head everyday and I think about Bor and Kaew, mostly Bor, b/c the song and its lyrics is his promise to her. If I fully understood Thai, you know I would translate it for you, so sorry I can’t help you in that department. I know Whiterose would help if she was free, of course no pressures Whiterose.
I will try to get to it tomorrow. I have a big exam tomorrow so trying to stay away from lakorns this weekend, although it's super hard, but I'll make an attempt at the song translation tomorrow :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
haha in the behind the scenes description that someone posted on the aomphiyada webboard (http://aomphiyada.com/webBoardDetail.asp?topicID=965) it says that when the director told Pong that would have to take off his shirt (to put on Kaew cus she is sick on the island) he was worried that he wouldn't look "Fit and Firm" so he started doing push ups and then Aom said "It's too late, Pong." I thought that was kinda cute :)
That is cute. I love behind the scenes tidbits like that. Thank you for sharing and I’m so jealous you have that PNGRT lakorn magazine. From the interviews I’ve seen of them, Pong and Aom really seem to enjoy working together. Hopefully, this won’t be their last collaboration together b/c they are now my favorite onscreen couple.

And about the song translation, no worries whiterose. I didn’t mean to put you on the spot like that. We have two weeks left so please by all means, take your time. School comes first.

Anywho, Exact has a video preview of this week’s eps. Although we have only two weeks left of our beloved lakorn, there’s no signs of slowing down in the drama department. Check it out for yourself. Very intense preview. Stupid Nuithi is even force hugging Kaew from the back. What makes him think he can do this. Doesn’t he remember that he’s really not her boyfriend? He irritates me so much.

http://www.exact.co.th/home.html

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
wow, aom and pong are so cute in that behind scenes.
have you watched the 3num3mum interview . I hope I can fully understand Thai,it's so interesting.
my friend told me one scene that when shooting BOR proposed to Kaew in the 1st episode, Bor's lines is that " Kaew, will you marry me?", but pong said out " AOM, will you marry me?" and they both did not realized that mistake and continued to play untill director P'boy cried "CUT"..HAHA

is there really only 8 eps left? I can't see any sign that this lakorn will be over, specailly after I see the highlight clip of next weeks on EXACT.com

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
whiterose, thank you so much for volunteering. We all really appreciate it. Don't rush and focus on your exams! It's also exams/finals week for me, but i can't stay away from Bor and Kaew.xD

when the director told Pong that would have to take off his shirt (to put on Kaew cus she is sick on the island) he was worried that he wouldn't look "Fit and Firm" so he started doing push ups and then Aom said "It's too late, Pong." I thought that was kinda cute :)
my friend told me one scene that when shooting BOR proposed to Kaew in the 1st episode, Bor's lines is that " Kaew, will you marry me?", but pong said out " AOM, will you marry me?" and they both did not realized that mistake and continued to play untill director P'boy cried "CUT"..HAHA
^Those behind-the-scenes are extremely cute, indeed! I'm blushing as i write this. :rolleyes: Aom and Pong's chemistry is undeniable, on- and off-screen. :blush:

Thank you looksy! *heart beats faster and faster* Doesn't look like it's slowing down one bit! I'm so angry watching Bor do that to Kaew again... no matter how perfectly fit and oh~so~pretty Pong's body is.. :rolleyes: .... Arghh. *prays for no r-scene* Nuthi is wacko. And once again, Awn is up to something bitter. Everyone is going against Bor and Kaew~~ their rekindling is not going to last for long and i'm sad. Bor is so sexy when he yells, but i must admit that it gets annoying at how persistent he is about it. Nuthi doesn't help the situation. It's time he gets out of the picture.

*gasp* Kong and Phiwit!! I'm shocked at the uberly cute hand-holding they share. But things don't look like they're going in the right direction for them. :( I like seeing this couple on screen because their relationship is so pure and innocent, yet in society, one may think otherwise.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
So i took a quick study break and couldnt resist checking this forum...those behind the scenes pics look so cute! but it looks like a funeral scene...hmmm who's missing there

anyways, here is the translated song!

รักเดียวใจเดียว By รุจ เดอะสตาร์ the star 4
เพลงประกอบละคร พรุ่งนี้ก็รักเธอ
Ruk Diew Jai Diew (One Love One Heart) by Ruj the Star 4
OST Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter

อย่าแปลกใจ ที่ผ่านมานานเท่าไร
Yah Plak Jai, Tee Paan Ma Naan Tow Rai
Don’t be surprised, No matter how much time has passed

กาลเวลา ไม่อาจหมุนหัวใจ
Gaan Wayla Mai Arj Moon Huajai
Time won’t make me turn my heart

เปลี่ยนไปจากเธอ คงเป็นไปไม่ได้
Plein Pai Jark Ter, Kong Been Bai Mai Dai
It won’t be possible to change my heart from you

เมื่อใจ ผูกพันมีแต่เธอ
Muer Jai Pook Pun Mee Thae Ter
Since my heart has only you

* แม้จะนอนหลับฝัน ฉันมีแต่เธอเท่านั้น
Mae Ja Naun Lub Fun, Chun Mee Thae Ter Tow Nun
Even when sleeping and dreaming, I have only you

ไม่อาจแบ่งใจปันเผื่อไว้ให้ใคร
Mai Arj Baeng Jai Bun Puer Wai Hai Krai
I can’t divide my heart for anyone else

ใจเมื่อเจอเธอแล้ว เหมือนคนที่เจอจุดหมาย
Jai Muer Jer Ter Laew, Meun Kon Tee Jer Jood Mai
Since I’ve met you, it’s like I’ve found my purpose

เมื่อมีเธอไม่ต้องการใคร
Muer Mee Ter Mai Thong Garn Krai
Once I have you, I no longer need anyone else

** เมื่อวานก็รัก วันนี้รักเธอ พรุ่งนี้ก็รักเธอ
Muer Waan Gor Ruk, Wun Nee Ruk Ter, Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter
Yesterday I loved you too, Today I love you, Tomorrow I’ll love you,

พอใจที่มีเธอ
Paw Jai Tee Mee Ter
I’m content that I have you

ไม่มีอีกแล้ว ใครจะมาเข้าใจ ฉันได้ดีอย่างเธอ
Mai Mee Eek Laew, Krai Ja Ma Kow Jai Chun Dai Dee Young Ter
There is no one else who understands me more you do,

ตอบแทนเธอ รักเดียวใจเดียว
Thob Taan Ter, Ruk Diew Jai Diew
I will repay you by loving one heart.

ดั่งทะเล โอบกอดด้วยผืนทราย
Dung Talay, Oab Bauk Duay Puen Tsai
Like the ocean embraces the sand,

และคงไม่มีใคร พรากใจดวงนี้ได้
Lae Kong Mai Mee Krai Praek Jai Duang nee Dai
No one will be able to separate this heart.

ไม่ว่ากาลเวลา จะหมุนผ่านไป
Mai Wa Gaan Wayla Ja Moon Paan Bai
No matter how much time has passed,

ยิ่งมั่นใจ เราคือกันและกัน
Ying Mun Jai, Row Keu Gun La Gun
I am even more certain that we are one and one.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Also, here's what I have as my new ringtone! I just clipped the song like how it sounds in the lakorn. :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s297f6

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Wah! So many goodies and i just left for about 20mins! Oh is too cute! I love those flicks~~ especially the one with Aom self-camming. :lol: They are all so close. I just find it kind of funny that all that is happening at a funeral scene.xD

whiterose, thanks soooo much for the translations. My favorite line is I loved you yesterday, I love you today, I'll love you tomorrow. It's been my facebook status since yesterday. :) :) I think i'm going to go make some banners for us Bor+Kaew/Pong+Aom lovers. :p