[PPTV] In Time With You : Pae Arak / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Overdue update: this will be airing on PPTV. When I found this out a few months ago I was like ugh another low budget series with no exposure for Mo again since it's a new and unknown channel. But then there's been so much buzz lately about top actors from other channels moving to PPTV and now I'm optimistic this might actually be a good quality work. Too bad Mo didn't stay freelance. She could've had the best of all channels continuing to act for GMM25, PPTV, Ch.3 and even one31 again if she wanted to (since she's still on good terms with them seeing as how she visited them last week and gave Khun Pon and Khun Boy belated New Year's gifts and blessings). That's why I'm hoping Ch.3 actually gave her a really irresistible contract in order to make her give up all these endless opportunities she would've had as a freelance actress and devote herself to only them. I mean, in less than a year of being freelance (since last March), she already received 3 new projects for 3 different channels (GMM25, PPTV and Ch.3). In two out of those three projects, she's the female lead. Ironically, her lakorn with Ch.3 was the only one where she isn't lead. For her to give up being a freelance nang'ek who was on the path to a prosperous and promising career with various channels, Ch.3 better have some amazing plans in store for her.

@xcinsationalx @poobae91

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Totally forgot about this lakorn. Is it still filming?
I'm not too sure. I saw a picture on IG last week with a caption about "turning off the camera" and it had the date but I dont know if they just meant they were done filming for that day/scene or if they've completely wrapped up filming for the series. It should be done soon though. They've spent a good half a year or more on this now.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Loved the Taiwanese version, but hated the Korean remake. Why does Pae look so unhappy like he ate a pile of dung? Is he supposed to look like that? Why when it's his character who has secretly loved her for almost two decades.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: artopmedia & almanita_official

I think this might be airing soon. The Chinese production and a clothing brand posted two pictures today related to this series. Yay, I'm actually excited. I'm very interested in Mo and Bright's pairing (actor in blue). They look really good together and the way he looks at her. :naughty2::love: I wish he was the pra’ek instead or at least switched roles with Chin as the second male lead. I hope they have a lot of scenes together. Don't know how significant his character is though. :confused12:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I see that Bright is being picked up by different production teams, even before his upcoming breakout role with GMMTV.
This project has actually been in production for over a year, but it just might've been the perfect timing to have it air around this time since he'll get more popular. It's such a waste to have him as a side character. I find him way more attractive and talented than both male leads. Who knows? Him and Mo might be the highlight of this show instead of Pae. He's definitely who I'll be rooting for with Mo.

Last edited:

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I saw bits and pieces of the Taiwanese version but didn’t like it cause i felt there wasn’t much romance between the leads. The girls was too busy trying to find someone to marry before 35 and the guy was just too nice. Also, I didn’t like how the Taiwanese version we literally just had the last episode that showcased their love and relationship. Hopefully this version gives them more screen time as an actual couple.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
First day of airing in China and Chinese viewers commented that Mo is beautiful and looks like Li Bingbing. Yup, I made this comparison once on this forum many years ago. :risas3: I think it was in Toomtam and Mo's sitcom thread where I said Toomtam looks like Patrick Tam and Mo looks like Li Bingbing. Last year Mo's friend also tagged her in a picture of a scene from Li Bingbing's movie and said she looks like Mo. Mo reposted it to her IG story with a caption replying that she hopes to be as pretty as Li Bingbing when she gets older lol.
http://instagr.am/p/B7WSJuIloU6/