[PPTV] In Time With You : Pae Arak / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

TooMo/TamMo = a matchmade in lakorn heaven ♥
Overdue update: this will be airing on PPTV. When I found this out a few months ago I was like ugh another low budget series with no exposure for Mo again since it's a new and unknown channel. But then there's been so much buzz lately about top actors from other channels moving to PPTV and now I'm optimistic this might actually be a good quality work. Too bad Mo didn't stay freelance. She could've had the best of all channels continuing to act for GMM25, PPTV, Ch.3 and even one31 again if she wanted to (since she's still on good terms with them seeing as how she visited them last week and gave Khun Pon and Khun Boy belated New Year's gifts and blessings). That's why I'm hoping Ch.3 actually gave her a really irresistible contract in order to make her give up all these endless opportunities she would've had as a freelance actress and devote herself to only them. I mean, in less than a year of being freelance (since last March), she already received 3 new projects for 3 different channels (GMM25, PPTV and Ch.3). In two out of those three projects, she's the female lead. Ironically, her lakorn with Ch.3 was the only one where she isn't lead. For her to give up being a freelance nang'ek who was on the path to a prosperous and promising career with various channels, Ch.3 better have some amazing plans in store for her.

@xcinsationalx @poobae91

Last edited:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Totally forgot about this lakorn. Is it still filming?

Anonymous<3

TooMo/TamMo = a matchmade in lakorn heaven ♥
Totally forgot about this lakorn. Is it still filming?
I'm not too sure. I saw a picture on IG last week with a caption about "turning off the camera" and it had the date but I dont know if they just meant they were done filming for that day/scene or if they've completely wrapped up filming for the series. It should be done soon though. They've spent a good half a year or more on this now.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
Loved the Taiwanese version, but hated the Korean remake. Why does Pae look so unhappy like he ate a pile of dung? Is he supposed to look like that? Why when it's his character who has secretly loved her for almost two decades.