Poo Soam Fao Sub

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
Shinobu said:
As for me, i don't think it is Kob Suvanant. Perhaps, it is Kob Pilmorat?
[post="102140"][/post]​
I thought that she has played yet in ch.7 but i can't remember the lakorn?

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
jeanie said:
Kob P is Ch.3 I think although she's in an Exact project right now so maybe she's a free agent. I can't make out the title either with the Thai-glish spelling :D but from the last two words I think its fire then Sap might be curse?
[post="102144"][/post]​
thanks nancy for confirm. I'm very happy for this news. Kob & Stephan again, it is very best. :w000t: But i 'm afraid that there isn't a lot of sweet scene between them because the lakorn is suspense, drama..
If it will filmat Spain, it supposes to be romantic.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I hope they will make up the ending for this lakorn cause LGJ , they don't have a baby... maybe they change the storyline and add a baby to it, but I doubt it

maijune

SarNie Adult
it's okay i can wait for next year because right now i have kob's other two lakorns to look forward to....kol ruk game payabaht and duang jai patihan....

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...I found this. It said Kob Suvanant Kongying. I'll definitely watch this...if it happens. Thanks:)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Hey...anyone knows ....when this come out after confirmed it....Duang Jai Pratiharn with Num and Kob:) Thanks.

ning

sarNie Egg
Kob has confirmed that she's in Poo Soam Fao Sap. she said that the opening will be at the end of this month. i'm surprise they're starting this early.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
that's great news so then kob's going to be filming two lakorns at once? or what... that can't possibly be... lol... cus stephen and her lkaorn gotta film in spain? right? so yeah... opening ceramony already at the end of the month wooewww so great! 1st it's kob and num now stephen and kob excellent its making my month better along with school ending next week whoo!!! so happy.

sarN

sarNie Granny
whoa .. dis mean more hairy Italian dude and kob... cool . HOpe dis time there a baby ! Still recovering from the last time i was trick :p

moilee

sarNie Adult
OMG...Kob's finally confirmed this. I was crossing my fingers and hope that Stefan&Kob would pair up again....because Stefen is liked another Andrew here. They were great and have so much love chemistries together. Thanks for the good news:)

shubby

sarNie Adult
HURRAY it's confirmed!!! i'm so excited now that stefan and kob will be in it..they just super adorable couple on screen..thank you for the good news...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
If they started the opening ceremony soon, then I hope this one will air next year..cause Kob have so many good lakorns out this year :D

I hope Kob take a lot rest and don't work too hard... :( Nway, so glad that it confirmed!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
whoa .. dis mean more hairy Italian dude and kob... cool . HOpe dis time there a baby ! Still recovering from the last time i was trick :p
[post="113452"][/post]​
I don't know sarn. I was hoping he can shave it off, even if it's just a little please.

maijune

SarNie Adult
great news and surprise too that the opening ceremony is at the end of this month....never imagine it would be so soon....so she will shoot two lakorn at the same time like LNJ and KRGP....she have so good lakorns coming out this year...this year is got to be her year again....can't wait for the pics.....