Poo Soam Fao Sub

nancyvang said:
The lakorn should start shooting in the begining of June.
[post="119288"][/post]​
so kob's filming both Duang Jai and this one at the same time?? aww..i hope she doesn't over work herself..

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
That mean Kob is going to stick with same hair as DJP ,right...? But I think she is going to do something different with it...OMG ...I hope this time we get to see the opening ceremony pics....

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
ok, now I get the title; it means Grandfather Soam (who) Guards the Treasure, from what somebody said earlier

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
There should be an opening ceremony, since this is a big project, if you want it to go well, you have to pray and give merits.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
wowie, is this true, is this true? :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: woohoo, can't wait for this and my mom is gonna be so happy, since she's such a huge fan of the kob-stefan pairing, since LNJ...woohoo :D

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^lol, can't wait either...whenever I log into Sarnworld, I always check Kob's new lakorn threads just to see if there are any updates :p unfortunately, the PDs are keeping mum about these lakorns :wacko:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oohhh... another one?....

i hope stefan will be a bit more attractive!

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
so will she be filming this at the same time as Duang Jai Pathiharn? How's that possible when this drama is rumored to take place in Spain? :scratches head: :blink: anyway, sounds like she has quite a lot on her plate, hope she doesn't overwork herself...btw, I'm loving her new hair color for Duang Jai.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The lakorn won't just be filmed in Spain, part of it is film in Thailand too. So I'm thinking, they'll film the parts in Thailand first.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
nancyvang said:
The lakorn won't just be filmed in Spain, part of it is film in Thailand too. So I'm thinking, they'll film the parts in Thailand first.
[post="121610"][/post]​
oh, I see, I see, thanks for the clarification :).

anjos said:
anyone have any pix?????? I really want to see pix of this movie.......
[post="121640"][/post]​
me too :p

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Latest news is that Kob has not yet gotten the script for this lakorn she's still waiting for it...to look over. Anyhow it's Dida's biggest project and it's should be filming abroad considering LNJ gave that company and ch7 some boosting...they should have more than enough money to film.

And since it's film abroad for safety reasons they are going to have a ceremony it's for luck!