Poo Soam Fao Sub

Mint27

confirmed? for real :w000t: that's nice. 2 more lakorns from kob. ^_^ no, 3. :lmao:

can't wait for the ceremony then. :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don't think they'll rushed this lakorn, because it's a big project and will cost money, so it won't air this year.

Kob only has 2 lakorn to film: Duang Jai Pathiharn & Poo Soam Fao Sap. The one with KRGP should be done filming and going through editing.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
From Rumors that I read...from other fans...that heard rumors as well...KRG is done filming...but those fans heard it from somewhere too...but I don't know...as for this lakorn only KOb confirms she's in it...Stefan still hasn't so I edited the title with a ? (Stefan) until he confirms it...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I'm sure he wants to be in the lakorn he will for sure do a lkaorn with kob lol... he told the fans to root for him and kob to have another lakorn heheee... so excited.... they better not scahnge the cast! they can't heheee.... can't wait to see the openig ceramony... so it's at the end of this mionth huh? whoo.

moilee

sarNie Adult
You know what...if Stefen can't do this lakorn with Kob...I would love to see Oil gets this lakorn opposite her too. They make another cute couple:)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
moilee said:
You know what...if Stefen can't do this lakorn with Kob...I would love to see Oil gets this lakorn opposite her too. They make another cute couple:)
[post="116306"][/post]​
So agree with you, I wanted them to change the couples instead of Stephan and Kob and Oil and Kwan switch it to Kob and Oil and Stephan and Kwan.... now that better.. :D please dont kill me Stephan and Kob fans :eek:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Did anyone know what's the story's line really about? I know it's a horror and mystery...but in what's way. Thanks.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
There's only a little info on Poo Som's. The dead guy that owns wealth and his spirit is still guarding the money.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
There's only a little info on Poo Som's. The dead guy that owns wealth and his spirit is still guarding the money.
[post="117158"][/post]​
oohh scary, i hate watching scary stuff..i'll try to watch this one, but not by myself

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
i think from what i heard the dead guy and kob's character were in love in the past life. when kob died she was reborn but his spirit didn't i guess cause he was guarding the treasures. in the new life kob meets and falls in love with stefan. i heard they will fall in love while be trapped in a cave. anyway the dead guy tries to steal kob from stefan and bring her back with him but stefan fights for kob. i think either stefan or kob are the heirs to the fortune not sure.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
That was just assumptions to some of the old lakorns. Not sure if it's going to be the same one. Once, the lakorn is comfirmed, maybe one of the staff at Sweet Kob will buy the novel, and let out the summary.

moilee

sarNie Adult
So, it is true that Stefen has confirmed that he's in this lakorn opposite Kob once again. Well.....I hope it's true....love them in LNJ:)

maijune

SarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
From Rumors that I read...from other fans...that heard rumors as well...KRG is done filming...but those fans heard it from somewhere too...but I don't know...as for this lakorn only KOb confirms she's in it...Stefan still hasn't so I edited the title with a ? (Stefan) until he confirms it...
[post="113711"][/post]​

i got it from sweetkob forum...and yes stephen confirmed that he will be in this lakorn with kob again....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
maijune said:
i got it from sweetkob forum...and yes stephen confirmed that he will be in this lakorn with kob again....
[post="118523"][/post]​

yes I know I tried finding news on him @ Thairath but mostly it mentions his current lakorn w/ Kantana so now one of KOb's fan confirms he said A-okay to it.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Okay....I'm crossing my fingers that Stefan and Kob stick to this lakorn until the end. When is this supposed to be shooting? Thanks :wub: