Plaeng Ruk Rim Khob Fah (Master one)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was slow, but some things are coming out. Borom and Namtan promised each other something. (I'm thinking that in return for hiding the truth of who the father is Borom promised to keep Namtan as a singer. Or he doesn't want his son to have any bad publicity before he debut as an singer. Namtan is using it against him too) I think that Da is going a little bit over board with not believing Ben. Ben is such a gentleman to Da, he's nice to her, he cares for her, and when she's with others he doesn't really interrupt her. I thought it was mean of Da to take more interest in Bu when Ben had gone over to bring her back. I loved how he kept on repeating to Da how happy he was that she had returned.Borom it seems also raped Bua, one reason why she doesn't like him.

Hopefully tomorrow's episode is better.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I really think this lakorn is getting boring. I mean in the beginning it was so cool and cute. But now I feel like they are focus on Namtan too much. I don't care about her I want to know how Ben and Da going to end up together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm pretty sure Ben and Da will end with eachother. This lakorn is similar plot to kularb rai narm and Rabum duang dao becuz it focus on Pat alot
in here. Its the particular story that goes along side the line.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yeah hopefully it picks up today, Nothing should hold Da back because she did nothing wrong, she fell in love with Ben, it's not her fault, plus, Ben pretty much isn't at fault either, He isn't the father of Namtan so it's not wrong for him to love Da. Hopefully it'll be more focus on Da and Ben today.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
where i can see this lakorn?
You can download from the media section in sarnworld or watch thaifreetv channel in youtube.

Yeah, Natam really annoying...cant stand her character, but like everyone I love Ben and Da on screen, they're so cute.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Today's lakorn picked up some pace but man I want more Ben and Da scenes! Namtan is so annoying! Her and Borom are playing a game of chess seeing who will checkmate the other. I would would Namtan won this round but another one is coming.

I can't believe that Da is leaving. Ben told her to many times to trust him yet she doesn't. She needs to make up her mind. She better come back on her own terms and tell Ben that she loves him. Give him a hug and a kiss. lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow hella talk about chess game, in the end there has to be a win and a lose. Narmtan is so heck annoying character, i had to fast forward some
the part. Never knew Pat can pull as n'rai but she's not bad, well done to Pat. And plus eversince Pat changes herself now to me she doesn't look
as a n'ek material anymore. But i'm still can't stand Pat at all. I just love when it comes to Ben's and Da's part.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Ben is growing on me...he's such a gentleman, but I want him to announce to the public too, not keeping quite and have Da faces the struggle...he is a man so he has nothing to loose, but people would think Da stole Ben from Namtam. Pat is good in her evil role too...THis lakorn really make me like Great, or maybe just the Ben ??

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^I agree! Ben is such a gentleman, that's the reason I love him so much. He should just tell the public that he isn't the father of Namtan's baby and love's Da. The public would hate namtan more but that's the justice that is need. I like Great, he's talk, dark and handsome! lol, can't wait for this week's episode! I'm heading to Thailand this sunday so I will be missing the episode on sunday hopefully it so's on for another week so I can catch it live! lol!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^I agree! Ben is such a gentleman, that's the reason I love him so much. He should just tell the public that he isn't the father of Namtan's baby and love's Da. The public would hate namtan more but that's the justice that is need. I like Great, he's talk, dark and handsome! lol, can't wait for this week's episode! I'm heading to Thailand this sunday so I will be missing the episode on sunday hopefully it so's on for another week so I can catch it live! lol!
Haha have fun lol! Maybe i'll update it for you. Pat is very good at being evil and also annoying at the same time. Hopefully later Ben hesitate
he can't keep the secret to himself forever he needs to have a word to public so then he'll get back with Da.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Pat's pretty good at being a N'rai. I hate her so she's getting the character out very well.

Yeah hopefully Ben redeems himself later by telling the public about him not being the father and loving da. I do remember seeing a clip where he stood by Da happily in front of the paparazzi so I'm sure that part is coming!

Please do update. it'll take me almost a whole day to get to Thailand.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Ben is so cute!!!!! Gosh now that Namtan stop being a B, they can get on with their lives. But I think the lakorn is moving a little to fast now. I wonder if it will end this weekend. I hope not because there is so much things that need to be cleared.

Da returned, they both confessed to each other, and he kissed her! Also Namtan is making a move, Bee is going crazy along with his father. So much drama and there seems to have more tomorrow.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
OK I think Da and Ben need to wake up and smell the coffee that Namtan is not a nice person. By now we should have more clues on who is the father of the baby pr if she is pregnant for real, and her stomach should be showing. I'm so annoyed because I'd already know they are going to rush the ending of this lakorn because they want to put Num and Sririta lakorn next. I'm so mad when they rush the ending to Kularb rai nam.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This lakorn and KRN, Rabum Duang Dao has similar plot storyline. I think the father of Pat's baby is Bee's child. The trailer of next episode might
be the ending, and Bee committed a crime shooting someone. His going to be in jail. Finally Ben and Da got back and love each other once again.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I hoping that today isn't the last episode, if it is it's super rushed. We still have namtan giving birth so I'm sure that we have another week of this lakorn.

Bee is the father of Namtan's baby. Borom knew this and they had a promise together to not let this out. I'm thinking that Bua might be Bee's mother but I'm not sure.

I see the similarities between KRN and this lakorn but unlike Ploy, Pat saw that she was hurting Da and stopped her stupid way's. She just wants to be a better person for her baby now that she understands she had hurt Da and Ben. I'm sure the drama between the three are gone but the drama between Namtan, Bee, Borom, and that one dude that used her are still there. Can't wait to see what happens!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I sense the ending is coming soon as well. Actually there wasn't too much for me with this lakorn as I had like a 99% clue already that Bee was the father of the baby. As for Bua was the one who took the clip was sort of a surprise for me. Although Bee's friend actually took some clip/pix as well when he was with them and lying in bed (maybe that will surface later?). They sure made Namtan look like a whore in there sleeping with many many men and just to get rich the short cut way. I knew that it was too good to be true when Namtan gave in and flip herself when Da was about to go overseas. There were more episodes to go. But it just shows that she is hungry for money than she cares for her family. Although she listens to be so there's something there. In the end if Namtan character dies, I'm not too sad about it. After all, from the beginning she had never done anything for someone else if there wasn't any gain on her part. But of course that is not going to happen as Pat is sort of the N'ek too so I don't think she was accept that kind of script LOL

Will have to wait and see next.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
YAY! It will end next week at Episode #13 ... I'm glad it's ending cuz it's not much beside the hidden game .. it was an OK lakorn. My first watching Great's works and I think he is adorable but not feeling him with Benz. She looks a bit old for him ehehhe.