Plaeng Ruk Rim Khob Fah (Master one)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
With me l do like Grate and Benz but i don't like Pat can't stand her, don't know theres something about her that really bugles me.

calla

sarNie Adult
You like Kularb Rai Narm? I think that was Rome's lakorn are the worst out of his list that he plays. Even though Benz seems old for Grate
but i will watch it for both of them.
Kularb Rai Narm is not that good..and i really dislike Ploy..but i love Yaya and Rome lolz

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's not that i don't like Kularb Rai Narm, cos it's everyone character really annoys too weak just can't stand for themself.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yep how strange is that. So Rome/Yaya must end very soon geese that was quick. Hey Tinah do u reckon that its a happy ending or a twisted one
like Sai See Plerng?
i have no idea lol lakorns nowadays seem so typical especially with the ending so thats why i think rome and yaya will end up together lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This lakorn now is getting messup with Rome's character.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anybody reckon that Pat is becoming like Aump since she has change her body. But i'd never like her, that's good that Benz is the n'ek.
Pat is n'rai in here, that mean that she'll be evil.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Looking forward to this lakorn. I like benz, she's a good actress. I've never seen Great's other lakorn but he's handsome. The storyline seems interesting. I don't like pat much but I'm looking forward to Benz and Great's moments.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Pat is so selfish. She just keeps on sleeping around. Man If I was Ben I'd just leave, although he loves his brother he doesn't have to do it at all. I can't believe this brother said that he did think about his life and thought it was the best thing for his life. He's having an affair with a co-worker and on top of it all he's ruining his younger brothers life.

Benz and Great are cute. I don't see the age difference at all. I'm glad that the two didn't have such a bad first meeting. They were nice to each other and forgiving. Looking forward to more of this lakorn.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I don't know what Pat did to her face but she sure looks different now. She kind of looks like Jib K. now, the n'rai from Pinky/Weir's lakorn. Anyone else think so?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yeah, pat looks different, and her boobs are huge too or it could just be the outfits that they gave her.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ LOL I remember reading about it. I didn't know it was for this lakorn! I wonder why people want such big boobs? I think they just get in the way.

Anyways does anyone know when this lakorn airs? I was thinking wed-thurs but could it be fri-sun?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ LOL I remember reading about it. I didn't know it was for this lakorn! I wonder why people want such big boobs? I think they just get in the way.

Anyways does anyone know when this lakorn airs? I was thinking wed-thurs but could it be fri-sun?
This lakorn airs on Fri-Sun. Damn this lakorn looks good, i think i might have a try but this is Tv Scene. God so many Tv Scene, they're making us
so bored to death.