Plaeng Ruk Rim Khob Fah (Master one)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ Thank you, that means I have to wait until friday to see it but then again at least we get to see three episodes this week. I think you should watch the first episode and see if you like it. I thought that Benz and Great were cute together, Pat was annoying but that is her character.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ Thank you, that means I have to wait until friday to see it but then again at least we get to see three episodes this week. I think you should watch the first episode and see if you like it. I thought that Benz and Great were cute together, Pat was annoying but that is her character.
Thanks 4 your request to give it a try. Yes Great and Benz does look cute in a way. But i can't stand Pat onscreen nor out of screen too. She
change herself so that makes her not a n'ek material anymore. I will watch this for Great and Benz.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i forgot what i was about to say but i totally forgot because i was too busy reading about kularp rai nam in here lmao anyways i like that lakorn. it is a bit slow but the pacing isnt bad. i just wished ploy wasnt in there. i only see namtan mai character where she played as ahahaha forgot her name in there.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, Ben was so cute making Da try out the wedding outfit with him. I can't wait to see tomorrows episode, is he telling her that he likes her?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow i just had a try with first 2 episode and all i can say its a typical challenging. But its not a bad one. Just love Great and Benz when
they both put an eye to one another. And wow Pat is good at being rai for her 1st time but still can't stand her face and acting. Her character is becoming
like Ploy in Kularb Rai Narm. Pat doesn't look anymore of a n'ek material. Rai is best suits Pat.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
why are they forcing pat onto ben so much? he didn't do anything and everyone knows it but they're acting oblivious to it, "oh she's a whore and sleeps around and is pregnant, you're not the father but you're taking the blame, okay happy family"...
what's with the Bua character, who's side is she on? she seem to be helping ben, but is working with pat...what's going on?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Man have to wait four days to see the next episode! I'm glad that Da knows Ben is not the father, Ben is making a move to make Da stay in his life. Man Namtan is becoming the B that she is. I can't believe that she is trying to make a move on Ben when she knows that Ben doesn't like her.

I want to see more of Great and Benz. Love their moments. Great is so cute with his smile!

@beamsgirl, They're forcing Ben because his brother forced him using his company against him. I guessing that his brother helped him start the company or something, but his brother is definitely planning something.I think that Bua is trying to help Ben and by getting info by Namtan she will be able to help him more. But I feel like everyone has a hidden motive. I can see that Da just wants to help Namtan but Namtan thinks she is just annoying. Ben likes Da but Namtan is just being in the way. Borom wants more than he can bargin. Bee is trying to hard to be a singer when he doesn't have the talent. There is so much drama. But I'm loving it!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Benz,Pat,Great play their characters well. beginning i thought Benz and Great won't make a cute match becuz she look and is older than him but as i continue to watch the lakorn. heck they look cute together. so i realise it's becuz they both are charming actor/actress. Benz is also a great actress so when these qualities combine make them have good chemistry together. plus he is tall enough for her,looks older than his age,and they have the same skin tone so they blend well together appearance wise. i like Great play this kind of character(mature gentleman, adore nang'ek), also like him play in Jong gong king tien with Janie too,i think these characters match him. and not many actors that match these kind of characters and have charm in their acting like Great did. wanna see him play with Janie again cuz they look cute together and wanna see him pair up with Pinky too. wanna see his new lakorn with Matt too. for me Great fit the phrase: tall dark and handsome,he look part indian too. he has a cute flirty charming eyes and smile. i like actors with charming eyes and smile.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm start liking this lakorn. Ben and Da will fall inlove soon. Omg haven't seen Pat this evil character before. But still can't stand her acting.
Not liking everybody character in here beside Great and Benz. Great is so charming and Benz is always look pretty as usual.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I agree, I think Great play's the pra'ek very well, he a gentleman and really likes the nang'ek, every time he sees her he smiles. I really love his smile. I hope to find a guy like this in the future.^-^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree, I think Great play's the pra'ek very well, he a gentleman and really likes the nang'ek, every time he sees her he smiles. I really love his smile. I hope to find a guy like this in the future.^-^
Oh you will one day. Great melt my heart when ever he shows his cute smile. I am hoping to find a guy like that too. Great actually looks maturer
than his age.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, I'm sure you will find one. I think that he looks different in each episode. But he's so handsome. Can't wait to watch it this weekend.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
On episode 4 now, I'm glad that I never followed any of Pat's lakorn LOL I really dislike her character in this one. It might take like a very good role for me to like her. I know, it's just a lakorn.

But my god, the script writer, what are they thinking? I mean it's the 21st century people still like hold in? And then Namtarn character's, soo desperate! She's only 18 in there and to make her pregnant is already bad but then horny and desperate while not being with other men other than the father of the baby? OMG! disgusting!

I think the father of the baby is B (the guy who is about to get his record out). Too many games going on in this drama. This lakorn makes the Ben the dumbest person then Da. Soo soo different from Pieng Jai Ti Pook Pun with Aum and Taew lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think I might start this next week. It seems like there's a lot of drama. Ch3 has two lakorns is currently airing all about the celebrity inside life ahahaha. Has it become a trend? A few months ago was Khun Por Superstar (not sure if it is correct lol) with Ch7.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In the 2 lakorn there are other stuff that has the same story, not just about superstar, celebrity and plus there is a few juicy love scene between
people too. Its maybe a new trend. When something is challenging it will be very catchy to watch just want to find out what will happen next.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Fun, you should watch this. So much drama but I think Great and Benz make the lakorn so good. I think the celebraty inside life can be so fun to watch.

OMG They Kissed!! Great move Ben kissing Da. Namtan is becoming a real B! I'm glad that Da isn't taking it because I certainly wouldn't! Namtan is such a slut, telling Ben that if he was hungry (sexually) all he needed was tell her! Wow, he totally shut her down saying not to say such rubbish.

I love that Ben on cares for Da every time he hears someone say something bad about her he stands up and defends her. I love Ben, he is such a gentleman!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks very much. i'm also watching it too. Its so good and catchy storyline, it also become juicy romantic when it comes to Ben and Da scene.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow today episode is a cute romatic and a sad one at the same time. God Pat is in a way and so irritated i feel like wanna give a slap on the
face. But Pat is very good as n'rai in her first time. She maybe soon be the next Joy Rinlanee, cos Joy before she is like a full time n'rai and could
be gone as n'ek and her one upcoming with Rome as n'ek. Pat is beginning to be one too.