Ping

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
poor danny..i wanted him to end up with someone...in the end it looked like peter was scared of yu-mi when she tried to get close to him...lols..but it was cute....poor danny he was so nice.. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yea there were some parts that Danny get on my nerves too. i was paying attention to Puri+Pim the most. they were sooooo cute. i'm still in love with this la korn too. and in love with Puri. Hero!!!!! i like that he call her Risa and she then she call herself Mari which is a bit funny but cute, it's like Risa is a nickname only he calls her like a special name for him. cute.

donna

sarNie Adult
i just got done watching the ending...gotta say i liked it!!! p'ek n n'ek got some on screen chemistry ^_^

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
Not just "some", but ALOT of chemistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pim and Puri are the cutest young looking onscreen couple!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey..agree..agree...Puri+Pim have a lot of great chemistry together. they make the cutest couple! same here Samantha.i love the scene when he gave her a ring & "k" her...so so romantic & they hug.... the scene they dance together. it was a bit funny.. suddenly out of no where they start dancing. i was laughing a bit. i never saw a scene p'ek & n'ek dance together like that before... i didn't expect it so i was kinda surprise if it was a slow song it would be normal but dance a fast song so it was kinda funny. but they were so cute. i love the scene they sat looking at the stars too. so romantic!!! i love this la korn. i love Puri!!! Pim is cute

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
I couldn't agree more! Exact should pair them up in a romantic/drama.
You know those type of slap/kiss/jealous/"R" type of lakorn.....but not kiddy roles though. I prefer more grown up like roles!

And with a HAPPY ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree Ping was so good. it shouldn't never yet. i want to see Puri+Pim play those slap/kiss/rape kind of la korn too. would it be too harsh if p'ek kidnap n'ek to get revenge at her family. then n'ek role would be too sad. i want to see them play a romantic comedy. he play mostly just comedy. add romantic love scenes in it. yep. watch this la korn has all emotion. i love it.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i came in to say...i love this la korn too. it's the best la korn of 2005 that i love. i never get tire of watching it over and over. it makes me happy. Puri+Pim are the cutest couple. yes, it's cutest sweetest love scenes.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
i agree, i luv the two together. i hope they get to play anther one together. i was luving their romance together, but there wasn't many.. :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think there was a lot of love scenes between them ,compare to many la korns this la korn has a lot. it satify me too. i agree. the scene he came behind and put a flower on her ear and k her forehead i thought it was them expressing their love until the director say cut then it was a commercial. but it was sweet. i think it's a romantic scene. they kinda dress up hawaiian. she look cute he look hot! i like it too that there relationship grew. from hating eachother into loving eachother. i like that there are different emotion scene between them. like beginning. he bother her, like tease her,insult her a bit & she talk back, they start to like eachother and love eachother, they were separate and both were sad when he left to Paris. she was mad at him. he try to explain.they made up & he was jealous&mad when found about her+Danny. she comfort him about his dad. etc....

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
I watch the first part and it satisfied me more than I thought it would. These two acting together is not that bad. :D

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
dudee...at first when I saw this lakorn out like 3 weeks ago I thought it would be gay but omG! it's soo good! I was watching episode 6 and I have to watch episode 8 instead of 7 bc it didn't work. lol. so im so clueles of what happen.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
kitkat, you only have up to episode 9? ..maybe I can upload it for you? if you need any... :D

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
t0nz said:
kitkat, you only have up to episode 9? ..maybe I can upload it for you? if you need any... :D
[post="24912"][/post]​
heys.....tonz you want me to help you upload too?...me have all eps too!..f you do t by yourself theres heaps to upload... :)