Ping

Ana

sarNie Adult
dan#1fan said:
I have one question, is the old lady that Pim talks to all the time Puri's aunt (or whoever she is) in disguise?
[post="9243"][/post]​
I think she's just playing two character in the lakorn :unsure:

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I looked at it and yeah, I think it is the same person. At first, I thought it was the lady from Sao Tem Pikud. It's scary seeing her playing two people. One nice and one evil.

jai

sarNie Elites
lol.. i thought it was kinda cool.. it's just not only n'ek's playin twins..supporting actors too.... kinda different for a change...

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
can some 1 post da pix of them or somethang?????...........i totallie got no clus wat this lakorn ish obut......... :( ............

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lakornlover said:
I looked at it and yeah, I think it is the same person. At first, I thought it was the lady from Sao Tem Pikud. It's scary seeing her playing two people. One nice and one evil.
[post="9337"][/post]​
i've always loved her acting. she is very talented. she's one of the older nang'eks that just never ages (even though she doesn't play the nang'ek roles anymore...hehe). she's also reeeally freakin' good when she plays the nice roles...but whoo, when she takes on the evil roles, she is absolutely fantastic! " :angry: " :lol:

tang071

sarNie Elites
summary of the latest eps. (well of the one i've seen)
hero finally meets his dad but thinks his dad doesnt want anything to do with hero. later hero tells marisa that he and stella are a couple so that marisa wouldnt be part of his mother's plan. marisa then goes back to thailand where danny later asks marisa to be his girlfriend. marisa later thinks about it and said yes only because danny is a nice guy. the next day marisa goes to koh samet with the crew to shoot a commercial. once they get there, marisa meets stella (who is now a good person) and...hero. hero came back on his mother's orders and also because his mom called the cops on him bc his visa expired. hero tells marisa that he loves her, but marisa dismisses it thinking that he's lying to her again. later hero finds marisa on the beach and talk/fight, but then it rains. so they go sit the rain out in this hut or whatever. they both confess their true feeling to each other and spend the night together. the next morning hero tells marisa that he will always love her no matter what happens. so they do their commerical where the concept is a wedding tye thing. they do a really good and the director is happy until danny and his sister comes. the sister tells hero that marisa is now danny's girlfriend. hero is upset and he and marisa can no longer continue with their commercial. hero then kisses marisa in front of everyone. danny gets angry becuase it wasnt part of the commerical. they both fight. hero looks for marisa and finds out that her relationship is merely "puern ruk" and he tells her that he will danny the truth. marisa tells hero not to becuase it isnt fair to danny esp when he has done nothing wrong and most importantly because he never made marisa cry. they all go back to bangkok where marisa thinks that maybe she should tell danny who she really feels and make her final decesion on which guy to choose. danny pops out of no where and tells marisa that he is happy that marisa did not put him down and is happy to be with her. marisa doesnt know how to react and excuses herself to go to bed.

natty

Chubs
this lakorn is going absolutely nowhere.. it drags more then kantana's lakorn.. and made no sense.. there was no point in the storyline.. pim looks fake in her acting.. puri over acts.. this was just a bad lakorn for them but they do look cute together..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i love this la korn.!! It's my fav. la korn right now. Puri is sooooooooooooooooo cute! he look hot!!! of all his la korns that he play, Ping is my fav. la korn of him. this role he has lots of emotion to portray. sad,mad,jealous,happy,confuse,hate, there are romantic,cute,sweet scenes between him+Pim. which i love to watch. he also play a flirty playboy attitude,a jerk to n'ek...and his name "Hero" is so cool, it matches him.... he also has a special nickname he called n'ek which is "Rissa" when everyone call her "Mari" including herself call her that. which i think is cute. gosh!!! i love Puri!!!! he's #1 p'ek for me right now. i wish he will get to play as pra aek role again.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
aww man... other lakorns for me to watch. :( i probably miss out like 25 lakorns or something.. <_< a lot of lakorns for me to catch up...gosh.. ;)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm soooo sad :( i heard Ping is gonna end on tues 9-20 already. sooo fast. i don't want it to end yet. i want to keep watching Puri. he's soooo cute in this la korn... Pim is cute too. they make a cute couple. i love the sweet scenes between them. after this la korn end i have nothing to look forward to seeing. i hope Puri will get to play as pra aek role again. he so deserve to. i will miss Hero+Marissa... :( this is one of my memorable la korn.

Serenity

sarNie Egg
yah I love Puri in this lakorn...and I can't believe that it ended today. Yah, hopefully, he will start starring as pra aek role again...but I prefer with someone else other than Pim...

natty

Chubs
i actually want to see him in a lakorn with his own sweetheart Pang.. i mean they both are really good in acting..

Serenity

sarNie Egg
natty said:
i actually want to see him in a lakorn with his own sweetheart Pang.. i mean they both are really good in acting..
[post="13845"][/post]​
"Sweetheart Pang?" Is he seeing someone? who is Pang? Got any pic?

natty

Chubs
Serenity said:
"Sweetheart Pang?" Is he seeing someone? who is Pang? Got any pic?
[post="13854"][/post]​

yeah his girlfriend is Pang.. the youngest sister in Leh Pumeres..

here's their picture together:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Puri+Pang do look cute together. they did play together in a sit-com called "Boun dee pee komp" ch.9 they were a guest together. i saw pixs from Puri website. i want him to play with an actress that he haven't play with. like Jib Keetapat because i like her and Puri a lot. but it's impossible because she's in ch7 and he's with exact and nowaday exact doesn't make la korns for ch7 anymore. but it's o.k. i just want to see Puri play as pra aek role again. it doesn't really matter who is the nang aek with him. if she is cute and can act it's o.k. like Pim i never like her but she play with Puri in Ping which make me like her plus her role is cute too.