Ping

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
She should be the 1 to be possessive of Puri!
I don't know but they don't match at all!

Pim and Puri on the other hand suit each other soo well.
From the looks to everything!
And i'm not saying this because i'm a fan of them both.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i totally agree with you Anonymous112
<She should be the 1 to be possessive of Puri!
I don't know but they don't match at all!

Pim and Puri on the other hand suit each other soo well.
From the looks to everything!
And i'm not saying this because i'm a fan of them both.>

i read from Puri's interview. Pang is a extreme jealous girl. she doesn't want him to talk to any girl. and he was like it's his job he has to talk to them and she would get mad at him. she even criticize him say if her friend wanna steal him from her go ahead but watch out he's so dark skined that you would need a bright light shine to see him. i happen to think Puri is so hot!! his skin color is fine. he can get a better looking gir than her, his x-g.f. of 5 yrs was name Pang too, how weird, but she look much cutier than this pang girl, i saw her pix before plus his x-g.f. is one of those hi-class rich girl and Pin ketmanee(Jetrin wife)'s cousin too. Puri is a cute, rich, hi-class, popular guy. he match with a more suitable girl. i don't want to jinx them but i hope they break up soon. heheheh. no offense to Pang's fans. sad that Pim has a b.f. already i just read from Khaosod they saw her in a bikini playing water with her b.f.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
same here. i'll take Puri anyday!!! hehehe he's soooo hot!!!! he seem like a funny and friendly guy to be around, from what his fans say about him that have met him. he's from a wealthy family but he's so down to earth. he dress casual. work hard. earn his own money. i just love him so much

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree with you Samantha. when i first watch this la korn. i thought what a weird la korn but i kept watching it and it got good and good. yes, it got everything like you say, <love,drama,comedy,friendship,revenge> complete set, which is great b/c most la korn don't have everything in it. Puri+Pim has such great chemistry and they act so natural like they are not acting but really love eachother. they have many sweet scenes together and i love all the scenes. they play it so cute. that's why this la korn is one of my memorable la korn, i love this la korn. Puri+Pim are such a cute couple. Puri caught my attention since i 1st saw his interview that he talk about his role in "Mung maya" that he play with pim, i was like this guy is cute. but i didn't really like this la korn and then saw him play as Tawan as Captain's younger brother in roy ruk roy adeed and i was like dang this guy can act. i like him from this la korn. this role fit him. he play as a short temper, manly guy. but Ping is his best la korn. the la korn of him that i love.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
you are funny Samantha... i wouldn't mind having him for myself either. :p i agree he play mean scene so well. i love it too. he's sexy. i'm jealous too, i wanna be Pim in this la korn heheheeh :lol: i want them to date too but it can't happen he has a gf & she has a bf. but they are the cutest couple on-screen. Puri play as pra aek in lots of la korns too but Ping is the best la korn of him that i like. even though some time he play as the supporting but his role is still main. sometimes more main than pra aek like in Grin keaw thum nuk cow, Fun fuerng, Buang ruk,Ruk 8009, he may play as supporting but his role is main and he play it so well that he steals pra aek scene away and he caught the audience attention more than the actual pra ek. i hope he will get to play as pra aek role again b/c he such a great actor.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yea this la korn end too fast. i want to see more love scenes of him+Pim too. i don't think he match with that Pang girl either. i re watch ping over and over again everyday ...i'm crazy...

linky

sarNie Hatchling
hey ladies, thanks for the information about puri. to tell the truth, i never knew who puri was until a friend told me about this lakorn. i luv pim, so when i found out she had a lakorn i was like, yeppie. puri is a cutie and very good actor. i remember them playing in an old lakorn with mam and noosaba. They were so in luv in this old lakorn, i don't remember the name though.

So pim has a bf??? if anyone has a pic of who it is, pls let us know..

navy

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
Puri+Pang do look cute together. they did play together in a sit-com called "Boun dee pee komp" ch.9 they were a guest together. i saw pixs from Puri website. i want him to play with an actress that he haven't play with. like Jib Keetapat because i like her and Puri a lot. but it's impossible because she's in ch7 and he's with exact and nowaday exact doesn't make la korns for ch7 anymore. but it's o.k. i just want to see Puri play as pra aek role again. it doesn't really matter who is the nang aek with him. if she is cute and can act it's o.k. like Pim i never like her but she play with Puri in Ping which make me like her plus her role is cute too.
[post="14030"][/post]​
Just curious...Why Xact don't make a lakorn for ch7?

I give myself a try to watch this one since there are lots of compliments......

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
Got that right! Puri and Pim are soo soo cute together!
He can do so much better than pang girl.
Man i don't know what Puri see that's attractive with Pang.

Bou

sarNie Adult
awww man i cant believe i missed this lakorn!ive only seen a couple episodes and im like so in love with puri also!i like the kute scenes they have together..well the ones ive seen and he does match better with PIM!!but with Pang..i uno shes juss not his type i guess u can say dat lolz..like he can doo so much better..and i cant believe pim is already taken!by who!!!i hope they get together but for right now they are both taken..well jus hafta see wat will happen next right guys!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
this lakorns alright....danny is so nice in it.....even though he likes pim he still knows she like hero....does danny end up with anyone in the end???yu-mi?

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
no, danny doesn't get with anyone, neither does his sister, dee-dee. i don't really remember, but i think yu-mi likes peter.