Pin Mook (Daravdo)

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I miss Pinmook! Love that girl! The ending was a bit cheesy but good. Pin made Attiya cried again in eps. 17 when he heard her agree to go live with Por Lieng. Cee's so cute even with the tear rolling down his cheek. I thought it was hiliarious that Attiya used Pin as a shield instead of shielding her when Walai was gonna shoot her. :lol: Can't believe Attiya went back to the ranch even after Pin confessed that she loved him. He looked so funny dressed as a farmer. Glad he decided to go back with Pin. He looks so much hotter in a suit!! It was sweet that he gave her the ring in the end. :wub:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i agree with daringangel. ahah cee's soo cute when his tears go down his cheeks.. aww :] makes mee melt XD aaahhhhggg! hahaha i love it when the actors cry! whoooo.. <3 seems like this movie rushess... gosh.. im only on episode 16 :/ DON`T ENDD YETTT!!! haha

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Cee was crying???!!!!!I have to watch the episode that i just got.......Although,this lakorn is sure longLOL

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Cee also cried at the end of eps 13 when he found out who Pin really was. You have to look carefully but you can see the tears rolling down his face. It's so cute!! He was awesome in this lakorn!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
just finished watching this lakorn. it was really good! man, that cee is so freakin' hot!!! anyway, i'm glad they made it longer now. the best parts were towards the end. at first, when i found out there were 6 more episodes and i had already watched 12, i freaked out! but i'm glad they did that now. maybe they could have cut out 2 episodes from the beginning or something. anyway, overall, great lakorn!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
PinMook is a definitely awesome lakorn. I loved every minute of it, except for the part where Cee used Aum as a shield. lol. Way too hilarious. I wonder y didn't the script writer made Cee be a bit more pra'ek? W/E. It was still great nonetheless. I am going to miss Cee so much! Right now I am like watching no lakorns except for really old ones that I am watching over and over. Cee's lakorn should air right now!!!

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
i luv aump but this lakorn was cheesy..
okay..for god sakes what kind of praek uses the the nang ek as a shield lol..i burst out laughing when it was supposed to be a serious moment
aump is a good actress but this lakorn wasnt directed very well
and cee..yeah hes cute but he needs to pack on those muscles and act more like a praek..

natty

Chubs
hahaha i thought i was just biased when i laughed at cee not pushing aum away but instead hid behind her.. glad others saw it too lol..

but regardless... i actually came to really like this lakorn lol..

Lindt

sarNie Egg
I think it's kind of dum u know, if Aum run to come to protect Cee and got shot is one thing but this is like Cee just made Aum as a shield!

I really don't know what to watch now since Pin Mook and Roy Adit Hang Ruk has ended now..

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
I like this lakorn. I just finished watching it and I love it. Cee and Aum are really good and cute in this lakorn. There were some parts that were a bit draggy, but it was all good. I however hope they don't pair up in the future because Cee does not go with Aum at all. And poor Aum we don't want her to always have to kneel for Cee and Cee always having to tippy toe. Aum might have to get knee surgery if she does that too much and Cee's toes are going to hurt so much. Anyways, this lakorn is awesome, teriffic, and beautiful. Good job Aum, Cee and Daravdo.

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, it was a good one; yet another good one of Cee! i was satisfied with the ending just that the mother and daughter, i thought needed to deserves more than what they got. Aump was too nice to them in the end, but they did get their fault. Even though, i had to admit the previous episodes kind of dragged the movie but overall the end really made up for that. Great job!

Susie

sarNie Adult
i'd have to agree sweetie_tootie some of the eposides were a drag lol but CEE IS SUCH A GREAT ACTOR. love that guy. i LOVE the OST to this lakorn. can't wait to see CEE in his upcoming lakorn. =D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well,I got to see this lakorn and the ending wasn't so bad.I liked all of their sweet scenes together.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I knoe i'm supper late but just got done with the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!
My god.... So gooooood............
He is so hot when he's mad; if he was my man i will have to fine an excuse to make him made every day!!!!!!!!
Hot:)

Oh my god! i didn't notice that he use her as a sheild!!!
Oh my god sexyx mad PI Cee became a puss! Really funny....
I watch it over after reading this and notice it afterward!! i like to fast foward hahaha...
PI Cee( Athaya) what happen? tough' up!

Or i have to make him mad again!! HEHEHEHE

Oh mmy god he gave her his mother ring.... I knoe that it's sweet in all but come on diamond wouldn't hurt!!!!!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man lol hehehe i miss this lakorn but its all kewliox i can rewatch it when i wants .. and o__O tsk man still tripps me out to think about how Cee used Aum as a shield LOL

Ana

sarNie Adult
I just finish watching this lakorn. I luv it :lol:
I really really think Cee and Aum makes a cute couple. I luv all their sweet scenes together :wub: .
This role is a change for Cee from comedy. And I think he did really well. He should stick to grown up roles. Even though I like him in comedy too. Anyhow, I like the part when he's angry boy he looks gooooooooood :drool: . I luv Ceeeeeeeeee :wub:

Scenes I like:

- The 1st time they met. Aum fell on top of him.
- When see went to see DJ Mook but the light was cut off. He hugged her from the back and said all those sweet words to her.
- Everytime he's talking to DJ Mook on the phone and she play that song for him.
- When they went to search for the lawyer for the 1st time. Aum trip and sprain her ankle..[okay the scene she ride on his back was funny..lol..cuzz I burst out lauging when I saw it. Aum leg was super long..lol..]
- Aum and Cee got stuck there so they had to spend the nite @ the old man house..lol...so funny when Aum got scared jumped over to Cee on the floor. The second time ended on his lap..keke..Cee is so cute there.
- And of course the scene when May pactically threw herself @ him..ahahahaha..but ended up in the tub :lol:
- ALL the scenes at the farm :wub:
- When the truth finally comes out. It took very long but worth the wait cuzz the rain scene was so sad for them both :(
- That house where Cee left Aum and ran..OMG...LOLLOLOLOLOLOL
- I DO NOT like the scene Cee used aum as a shield @ all. I was so disappointed seeing that scene. I can't barely watch that part again because I feel very embarass for him. It was just too much. Very unmanly and weak -_- . My other sis came home yesterday to watch it. Since I watched 1st w/my other 2 sis. And I can not bare to see it for a second time. That scene was just wrong