Pin Mook (Daravdo)

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Has anyone seen today's eps. yet? What happened? Did Pin find the will yet? I can't wait to watch! I hope it ends this week. Don't think I can wait another week for the ending.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I want to watch the part of where pinmook finds the testament,too.I'm pretty sure they're really close to finding it.

persephone24

sarNie Egg
argh....has anyone watched the epi yet? ahh...i can't wait to watch it, been waiting all week...really want to know what happens... :eek:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OooO I just saw Fridays episode ...

it starts off with Cee and Aum going to her old place and trying to explain to Cee why shes doing what shes doing but the main focus was on Boud and Gai's and Sinthas and Gobs Character... Boud and Gai declares ware by cutting off Kob and Sinthas food and water and etc in the house .. so in return they try to gain power back so kob and sintha goes to a club and gai and boud folllows .. sintha and Kob tries to make Gai and Boud jealous by joining a group of girls but then a guy and girl approaches boud and gai and gets them drunk lol and then boud goes to the restroom and the guy follows her and the girl stays with gai lol sintha approaches and tries to take gai home but she chases him away .. Kob follows boud and the guy to the restroom and tries to take boud homes but they argue ... and then the guy and girl drives boud and gai somewhere kob and sintha follows and stops the car and argues with them but the guy and girl takes them home lol so sinta and kob ends up sleeping outside cause gai and boud are angry that they didnt trust them and yelled at their new friends .. while at the house walai and tat ... tat is getting beat up by her husband to sign everything over to him and walai is getting haunted by the ghost of mae parn .. she is also locked up in a room the way she once did to parn shes starts going crazy i guess....

Por lieng finds the lawyer before cee and aum does and burns the will in front of them ... and now aum is upset so she is losing sleep and etc so cee forces her to eat and sleep

this episode was mainly focused around gai and sintha and kob and bouds couple I guess it was so cute when sintha got jealous over the girl LOLSSSSSS

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Nope they haven't found the will yet, not even in today's episode. Cause then in today's episode aum tried to go into the house through that paow rieng guy by making pretend that she likes him and that she is going to sleep with him. It seemed real to the others but hard to believe since she didn't tell anyone about it. She and the paow rieng guy went to dinner outside and saw cee. Cee, didn't know what aum was doing and thought aum is using her body to get the inheritance so he was there at the restaurant drinking. Cee and the paow rieng guy got into an argument ending with Cee getting puched by the paow rieng guy and thrown out. Aum sneaked out to see how Cee was doing and told him everything and the paow rieng guy overhead. So the plan was discovered and Aum kicked out of the house again. But while aum was in the house, she did get back at Walai and the daughter by treating those two to exactly what her mother had to go through. So the end is tomorrow.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ah wow that sounds like its going to be a rush ending.... since it ends tmr and still a lil hanging drama ... and bleh I wanted to seee more sweet scenes o_O .. and its going to be kind of odd to see how they will find the will

persephone24

sarNie Egg
wow today's episode seems very dramatic!! gonna enjoy this one, but yeah i agree, the ending episode is going to probably be kind rushed..don't like rushed endings but maybe it won't be that rushed *hopefully* :arrg:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Seems intense. Poor Cee. But y does it have to b rushed. I hate it that they can't find the will yet. If they discover the will and it ends like that, damn I'd be so mad.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL I doubt they will end it when they find the will LOL chen :p but I think its gonna be something like they find the will the bad guys go to jail and etc.. walai and tat goes crazy and then cee and aum is walking and talking ab something etc and then the end LOL hahah but the thing is for some reason I felt they extended it, but I doubt so cause we would already know but hope its not like Jai Diew Where they extended it by like 6 episodes I think o_O man Lol cant wait to see the ending but Im gonna miss cee and aump LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL I doubt they will end it when they find the will LOL chen :p but I think its gonna be something like they find the will the bad guys go to jail and etc.. walai and tat goes crazy and then cee and aum is walking and talking ab something etc and then the end LOL hahah but the thing is for some reason I felt they extended it, but I doubt so cause we would already know but hope its not like Jai Diew Where they extended it by like 6 episodes I think o_O man Lol cant wait to see the ending but Im gonna miss cee and aump LOL

Me too. I will miss them. Generally I am not a huge fan of Aum but I will miss them after PinMook ends. And what u describe will probably be the ending because that's how a typical thai lakorn ends. lol.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad it's ending today. It's already starting to drag. I already know where the other will is, it's in the picture of Pin's parents at her mom's house. She just has to find it!! Still don't know how since she keeps getting kicked out of the house.

Cee was adorable at the end of eps. 16 when he tried to take care of Pin by making her soup and feeding it to her. Awwwww :)

It should end on the ranch with Cee and Pin hugging under the stars. That would be so sweet!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes I do think that the will is in that picture because in the past episodes they always made the picture seem so important.

Lindt

sarNie Egg
I was able to catch the very last 15 mins of the end epi this morning..I don't know how they find the will but the por lieng became disable (he can't move or something), and Walai have gone crazy, and I think Tut was in prison or something not sure too, and they forgive each other..Cee came back to work at the ranch and i think Aum goes after him and they came back to the Chayanun house and end!

I want it to be drag cuz I still miss this lakorn & don't want the Roy Adit to end too!!