Phone Katawut Pintong

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
geeesh man i just love this dude... hes was soo good in tep sarm radoo!! my favorite boran actor after boy blinya.. ahahha...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Awwww hella hot..i love phone as well..i bet he's gonna be in glot pit jed see the remake foe sure...hmmmm watch him be the oldest brother..prolly suleeyawontawun..the red one..heheh yup yup..i think he matches the part foe it...yup yup..but yeah anywayz...I love him from tep sarm ladoo as well..it was the first lakorn i seen with him.he's hot.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Awwww hella hot..i love phone as well..i bet he's gonna be in glot pit jed see the remake foe sure...hmmmm watch him be the oldest brother..prolly suleeyawontawun..the red one..heheh yup yup..i think he matches the part foe it...yup yup..but yeah anywayz...I love him from tep sarm ladoo as well..it was the first lakorn i seen with him.he's hot.
[post="6427"][/post]​
if phone or james is in the remake glor pit jet see.. then imma watch it !! ahahaha love phone and james! :p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
what so ur saying..they ain't then you an't gonna watch it...shoot i bet you still would..cuzz the old glot pit jed see was bomb..hahaha

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
what so ur saying..they ain't then you an't gonna watch it...shoot i bet you still would..cuzz the old glot pit jed see was bomb..hahaha
[post="6440"][/post]​
the old gomin and the old kula san suay was the bomb too.. but the remakes are sucky sucky.. and im not looking forward to watching this.. if phone and james are not in it...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
phone & yam make such a cute couple :) :wub: :wub: yam should date phone cause i always see them together like every where in pix and lakorns

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
Vandia said:
phone & yam make such a cute couple :) :wub: :wub: yam should date phone cause i always see them together like every where in pix and lakorns
[post="7518"][/post]​

i totally agree with you!!!!! :lol:

Rakniran

The n'ek isnt that pretty at all.She looked kinda old. I know shes young..That girl from Si Yod Ku man should of have been n'ek.
the girl in the green..

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
Rakniran said:
The n'ek isnt that pretty at all.She looked kinda old. I know shes young..That girl from Si Yod Ku man should of have been n'ek.
the girl in the green..
[post="8266"][/post]​
i agree with you too rakniran... but yam also pretty too but not as aom..

meenia

sarNie Adult
I love Phone and Yam all the way.. James and Aom are okay... Aom lookes like a little girl too me... Only my opinon... I have always seen Yam do boran, so it's hard to like anyone else... I love all her borans that she has done... Best was Tep Sarm Radoo....with Phone... YAhhhhh.....

Also to me James looks like Ron.. The chinese guy who did the series TWin Brother with Ray...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i love Phone when he play as ra hoo. he's just the sweetest guy ever. i love Ra hoo. Phone was really cute in Thep sarm rue do..lastest news i read from his fanclub board. he and Yam are really dating!!! the paparazzi took their pixs when they went to watch a movie together. holding hands and being all sweet together. went shopping and eating at the mall. so cute!! i hope he+Yam have a long relationship. and hope they will get to play a new la korn boran as p'ek and n'ek together again. i'm so happy for them.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Thookatha said:
PHONE AND YAM TOGETHER?! YAY! I'M SO HAPPY!
[post="9827"][/post]​
i know everybody is happy hey i know they were dating when they act in thep sarm rudoo and mae krua hua hea with miang n bee sawich i was like this 2 act together alot and i know from then they b-friend and g-friend :) :wub: :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
tangmoe said:
if phone or james is in the remake glor pit jet see..
[post="6430"][/post]​
i hope james isn't in it... :unsure: for red role...phone could be..but i need a tall man. LOL :lol: i just like tall guys. hahah!

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
i hope james isn't in it... :unsure: for red role...phone could be..but i need a tall man. LOL :lol: i just like tall guys. hahah!
[post="12149"][/post]​

:D i like tall guys too but i love phone also..... but i don't think the red role would fit him.....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
saonoy03 said:
:D i like tall guys too but i love phone also..... but i don't think the red role would fit him.....
[post="12837"][/post]​
me either. i don't see any taller guys for borans lately...boran veterns have to stick around. :lol: