Phone Katawut Pintong

toosieroll

sarNie Egg
yep! yep! i totally agree with you. I mean I like seeing yam and phone together and all but after I saw pratina wong i think cartoon and phone look good together too.

__dazzling-me__

sarNie Egg
I like phone paired with yam. In pra tinawong, Phone was annoying and i didn't like him that much. So i didn't watch it, i only passed by some parts of it. Cartoon and Phone are ok, but I still go with phone and Yam. Why is Phone getting parts where he is being such a JERK. I like him alot as Rahoo in Thep sarm rudoo because he's so caring and one heart. Also in gomin, he only love yam. But in pratinawong, i understand that he love only cartoon, but then again he had too many wives. I really hate that. Then in Sung Tong, he had to play the number one jerk. He's really annoying in sung tong. but i still love him, to me he's always Rahoo. I hope he gets to play pra'ek again, but with a character like Rahoo.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I wouldn't never get sick of phone and yam pairing up together. I think they have so much chemistry together.

lala121

sarNie Egg
First of all..I know his fanclub and I know his friends..They were never dating..Even his fanclub even said so because there close to him..Not even a fanclub basically because there friends...Phone and Yam like each other only as friends..And the reason why people think that they were dating because of people wanting them to date that time..But there not..And during Tep 3 Reur Doo Phone had a girlfriend..She's an actress for CH3 and after that they broke up..Then Phone had another girlfriend that isn't in the entertainment business and they just recently broke up..He even said it himself in his interview when they interviewed him about Pra Tinawong..
do you know who the girl was? from ch3? and is there a video of the interview on youtube or a website? if there is can some1 give me the link....

mnikmy

sarNie Egg
i love phone so much in pratinawong even though he was so mean to the n'ek.....but he was so nice in the beginning and totally loved that!!! i dont mind who he pairs up with but in my mind i want him to be either with cartoon or yam....i wonder if he ever played as a pair with aum ^o^

val

sarNie Adult
I luv him and yam together...they made a very cute couple especially in tep sarm rudoo and gomin. He should come back to play in boran lakorn as pra'ek instead of side support. He made a way better pra'ek than these boran newbie