Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Fine, except for Pancake and...Bee Matika.
bee matika is better than pancake.
off topic: i'm watching "wimarn mungkorn" with pancake and my sexy oil. omg, he's so hot but she's boring so i fast forward a lot and i finish it in 2 hours!!!
edit: i own my first page!!!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ahaha...actually i think pancake only looks good with weir..thats all=D

haha..i was laughing so hard because win touched pancakes BOOBS!!...lmao..

yall probably was that video already..lmao..

man! hate thai ppl, nothing really mean=P, because they get to see it first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i dont hate thai ppl...haha..just sad/mad that they get to see it...=[

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
bee matika is better than pancake.
off topic: i'm watching "wimarn mungkorn" with pancake and my sexy oil. omg, he's so hot but she's boring so i fast forward a lot and i finish it in 2 hours!!!
edit: i own my first page!!!!!

haha..yay!!..lol.. :clap:

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
whoa, I actually like this lakorn. Kwan's character is really cool so far, I just hope she doesn't turn into a dumb nangek. And the other guy (the lawyer) looks so familiar! who is he?
I want Kwan to get w/ him instead cuz p'ek is a brat.

AND POO IS ANNOYING AS EVER. I've never watched any of her lakorns, but is her voice like that? it's awful.

kong

sarNie Egg
i love this lakorn....kwan and win are so kute together...gonna keep watching..can't wait to see more..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks maya, i'll start watching it tonight when i have time. it's a little weird cause i don't understand thai, only to watch kwan talking will be good for me.
pancake is better than bee matika? ow, not really, she has better role, it's all. if my lovely kwan has more parts, i'm sure she will be the best.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks maya, i'll start watching it tonight when i have time. it's a little weird cause i don't understand thai, only to watch kwan talking will be good for me.
pancake is better than bee matika? ow, not really, she has better role, it's all. if my lovely kwan has more parts, i'm sure she will be the best.
You're welcome.
You can watch it and then come in here and read from Aiyaja's posts, she pretty much sum up the scene by scene what's happening. :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can't sub yet but I'll try to keep everyone updated and summarize some of the scenes, not all but the ones you guys are most curious about. ^_^

Congratulations Kwan Usamanee for being the New Presenter of Lux. Here's a photo of Win and Kwan at the event.
Credits: lovemovie@baankwan

And the other guy (the lawyer) looks so familiar! who is he?
I want Kwan to get w/ him instead cuz p'ek is a brat.
the lawyer looks like the actor, pai (i think that's his name) from "fah hin din sai" with oh, amy & jib. i think he was also in the lakorn "sai yai sawad" with kob & stephan. not sure though.