Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

nina07

sarNie Adult
I can't sub yet but I'll try to keep everyone updated and summarize some of the scenes, not all but the ones you guys are most curious about. ^_^

Congratulations Kwan Usamanee for being the New Presenter of Lux. Here's a photo of Win and Kwan at the event.
Credits: lovemovie@baankwan
did win go over there and support her? ooh.. thats so cute. hehe. lol. ^_^

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
oh my geee i was looking all forward to kwan and win at the 7 see concert!! :arrg:
wow i havent been on for like a day and it jump all the way To 33!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
*sigh*...me too...n can't wait for the subb too...the thai peeps r lucky they know what the story's about but i only know little what they say about...that's so sad...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
no....I actually like Pancake way better than Bee....lol...I think Pan gets better roles than Bee though..iono my opinion since I like Pancake

credits thairath

http://www.thairath.co.th/news.php?section...p;content=94688
The brief article that goes with these pics says that they're paying close attention after news came out that Poo was displease with her role in Phom Ruk because its an inferior role compared to Kwan's and its the first time she's acting the villain role. Even though, Poo denies the rumors, anyone who doesn't believe but watches this scene between Tor Fun and Nok Yoong has to believe. Tawanchai brings Nok Yoong and Tor Fun for Japanese cuisine in this scene and the two girls bicker back and forth until Nook Yoong couldn't stand it and throws sushi at Tor Fun. However, Tor Fun fights back by splashing sake at Nok Yoong which causes Tawanchai to become very upset.

This scene was hard to film because the room was very small and the director would not let the scene pass because at first the two girls (Poo and Kwan) were considerate to one another. Now during the second take, both didn't hold back with Poo initiating by throwing sushi in Kwan's face and Kwan retaliating by splashing sake at Poo. Everyone was stunned because the fight seem so real.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: They dislike each other off-scene too, that is just hilarious LOL. I wouldn't be surprise if news comes out and said those two girls jealous of one another. :arrg:

hm. that's weird. if poo didn't like the role, why would she take it? :huh: kwan also played a rai role in that genie 2 lakorn where poo was the lead. unless no one will hire her as nang-ek anymore. that would suck. i like poo.

her role in here is definitely as rai and will not outshine the nangek or measure up to the nang'ek's character role like chompoo in "dao puen din," bee namthip in "saeng soon" or mo in "kasanaka" just to name a few where the rai roles either outshined the nang'ek role or was comparable.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
hm. that's weird. if poo didn't like the role, why would she take it? :huh: kwan also played a rai role in that genie 2 lakorn where poo was the lead. unless no one will hire her as nang-ek anymore. that would suck. i like poo.

her role in here is definitely as rai and will not outshine the nangek or measure up to the nang'ek's character role like chompoo in "dao puen din," bee namthip in "saeng soon" or mo in "kasanaka" just to name a few where the rai roles either outshined the nang'ek role or was comparable.
hum, i remember this one where kwan is a nangrai, she makes a good n'rai, lol. a good actress must be able to play all parts, n'rai included. noon is the example, in kasanaka she could be the n'rai!!! i love noon .

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I don't like Poo very much. She's hot but that's it. She can't act out her emotions very well and everytime she cries it seems so fake that its annoying. You know they should have Poo do some acting lessons like the n'rai Jieb in Jao Sao Baan Rai did. Then Poo might come out as a convincing n'rai lol.

And 7270, who knows why she accepted the role but there's always news like this with the younger stars I noticed. I remember the same thing happened to Kwan in Tur Keu Cheewit, they asked her if she was displeased since she had a limited role compared to Pinky.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
so i don't get it...Poo and Kwan really dislike each other??? for real life?? weird...but i thought they said that they don't hate each other..hmm weird...

ahaha.i couldn't watch that genie movie...it was just too weird=P

skies

sarNie Adult
hmmm...i heard that they dislike each other but not sure if it's true...they seem like they're friends...not close friends, but just friends...
anyway...it's tomorrow....geeze i can't wait...but dang it! i have midterm friday...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Well, I think Poo and Kwan aren't close close but they're costar friends. Poo had to accept this role because Khun Dang wanted Poo to shine in this bad role as you can see the magazines is really good at portraying how much they're promoting Poo in this lakorn alone. Kwan is the main nang'ake but her photos are rarely present and they emphasize Poo's photo quite clearly. Not anything bad but if someone like Luktarn was Nokyong, they wouldn't have Luktarn's photos plastered as much as Poo's. Yes, that is a bit annoying. -_- And would they actually have Luktarn sing at the 7 See Concert? Perhaps not. But I understand, Poo is a nang'ake but just that in this lakorn, she's nang'rai part time. :lol:

7270: I agree. Poo isn't shining at all in this role. Her performance is still quite weak, even Woonsen the sister, which is her first lakorn I believe is doing a far more convincing job than Poo. There are only a few nang'rai roles that will outshine nang'ake and definitely as much as they're advertising Poo's name, it's not working. I like Poo but seriously when it comes to acting, she just STINKS, literally. I'm not hating on her but this is acting, she's been in far enough lakorns to be able to act better than this. -_- During her long long break, she should have used up that time to take more acting classes if she was planning on returning to the acting industry.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
About the article, well, I'm not sure if the news is just trying to stir up things for the fun of it but the scene of throwing food and water at each other was originally planned. There is no acting beyond the scenes like what the article claims. There was even a behind the scenes clip of this scene and everyone was fine, eating together, chit chatting normally. Poo and Kwan were prepped up for their roles and when it came time to do the scene, they pushed forth all of their emotions which seem quite real. I mean, come on, it's supposed to be real right? They're no longer Kwan and Poo, but Tor Fan and Nokyong! Silly media. :lol:

roselovesice

^Well, I think Poo and Kwan aren't close close but they're costar friends. Poo had to accept this role because Khun Dang wanted Poo to shine in this bad role as you can see the magazines is really good at portraying how much they're promoting Poo in this lakorn alone. Kwan is the main nang'ake but her photos are rarely present and they emphasize Poo's photo quite clearly. Not anything bad but if someone like Luktarn was Nokyong, they wouldn't have Luktarn's photos plastered as much as Poo's. Yes, that is a bit annoying. -_- And would they actually have Luktarn sing at the 7 See Concert? Perhaps not. But I understand, Poo is a nang'ake but just that in this lakorn, she's nang'rai part time. :lol:

7270: I agree. Poo isn't shining at all in this role. Her performance is still quite weak, even Woonsen the sister, which is her first lakorn I believe is doing a far more convincing job than Poo. There are only a few nang'rai roles that will outshine nang'ake and definitely as much as they're advertising Poo's name, it's not working. I like Poo but seriously when it comes to acting, she just STINKS, literally. I'm not hating on her but this is acting, she's been in far enough lakorns to be able to act better than this. -_- During her long long break, she should have used up that time to take more acting classes if she was planning on returning to the acting industry.

YEPP TRUE THAT=D
POOS NOT REALLY OUT SHINING THAT MUCH TO MOST FANS...LIKE MOST PPL I KNOW THAT WATCHES THIS LAKORN DOESN'T REALLY KARE ABOUT POO...NOT THAT SHES BAD OR ANYTHING..JUST HER ACTING...
ITS LIKE THEY SHOULD MAKE KWAN AND WN TAKE MORE PIX TOGETHER...
ITS ALWAYS WIN + POO...HMMM.....I DONT REALLY WANT THAT..LMAO..BUT OH WELLS...

WHEN WILL THIS LAKORN GET UPLOADED BY TMR??JW=D

roselovesice

About the article, well, I'm not sure if the news is just trying to stir up things for the fun of it but the scene of throwing food and water at each other was originally planned. There is no acting beyond the scenes like what the article claims. There was even a behind the scenes clip of this scene and everyone was fine, eating together, chit chatting normally. Poo and Kwan were prepped up for their roles and when it came time to do the scene, they pushed forth all of their emotions which seem quite real. I mean, come on, it's supposed to be real right? They're no longer Kwan and Poo, but Tor Fan and Nokyong! Silly media. :lol:

TEE HEE TRUE THAT=P

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart

YEPP TRUE THAT=D
POOS NOT REALLY OUT SHINING THAT MUCH TO MOST FANS...LIKE MOST PPL I KNOW THAT WATCHES THIS LAKORN DOESN'T REALLY KARE ABOUT POO...NOT THAT SHES BAD OR ANYTHING..JUST HER ACTING...
ITS LIKE THEY SHOULD MAKE KWAN AND WN TAKE MORE PIX TOGETHER...
ITS ALWAYS WIN + POO...HMMM.....I DONT REALLY WANT THAT..LMAO..BUT OH WELLS...
WHEN WILL THIS LAKORN GET UPLOADED BY TMR??JW=D
Most of the reviews I've read think that Poo's cute and has improved but she isn't up to part yet. As for Kwan, so far, people are liking her a lot in this lakorn but there are still some too that think Kwan's acting hasn't improved. But oh well, there will always be lovers and haters.

Well, I think one of the main reasons as to why Win and Kwan lack photos together too is that their characters are always at each other's throats while Win and Poo are fiances. I hope to see Win and Kwan interact more in the upcoming episodes. Yup, the new episodes will probably be uploaded tomorrow. ^_^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
the lawyer looks like the actor, pai (i think that's his name) from "fah hin din sai" with oh, amy & jib. i think he was also in the lakorn "sai yai sawad" with kob & stephan. not sure though.
Yes, His name is PAI PATHIT. He's been in plenty of lakorns : Benja Keeta Kwarm Ruk, Fah Hin Din Sai, Sai Yai Sawad, etc. There's a few more but those are the only ones I remember. He's gotten very cute since Fah Hin Din Sai and now he's even hotter than ever! I used to not pluerm him when watching BKKR although he was very funny, lol.