Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

nina07

sarNie Adult
I believe this lakorn airs Wed-Thurs., not Mon-Tues.

lol...Poo doesnt call that man bpoo, but she calls him kgoo
oh yeah.. one of those two.. lol. i dont pay that much attention to her because shes evil in here. keke.

I agree i love the ending song too. At first, i though bie sang it and then when i heard the rest of it, i didnt think it was. i love both of the guy and girl's voices in there. hehe.

Yes what Poo calls her the man means Uncle on her father's side, or so my father says.

Ahh! I'm sad Kwan can't go. I mean, honestly. CH7 Concert is much better than the Toyota Event. But ya, it's her choice...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: Oh boy, I left one question for couple of hours, the page jumped again to two pages :lol: LOL.

Thanks for the reply... at first I thought it was her grandfather. Then I was like, why is her grandfather ripping her off LOL :D

Anyway, from the sounds of the voice I think it was one of the guy from Peacemaker. ^_^ Just guessing.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, technically, it's not Kwan's choice. The Toyota Event was scheduled way before the 7 See Concert like weeks to months ago. If Kwan cancels the Toyota Event for an event that all of a sudden popped up, that would be disrespectful and rude of Kwan to do so when Toyota is actually paying Kwan to represent them. Plus, this isn't a regular Toyota Event na. To each city that Kwan goes for Toyota, there are fans there waiting to see and greet Kwan. Fans who have been planning on attending the event so it wouldn't be fair nor responsible of Kwan to all of a sudden choose the 7 See Concert and leave the fans and sponsers in the dust. Ch. 7 should have more time management so events don't clash like this but then again, everyone is so busy, it's hard to have all of their schedules match.

I will translate the song once I get a full version. I don't want to mess up the meaning of the song as it's not complete.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
man! cant wait...just 1 omre day...=D
yes!!!=P

i really want to know who sings the song now and
yeah im waiting for the OST too!! cant wait=D

roselovesice

Yes that scene does exist, But they cut out that scene that Kwan jumped onto Win.

I don't think a protest would make Kwan go to CH7 Concert, lol it as her choice. I think.

oh ha..haha...yeah i knwo...its her choice...oh well we can wait for next time then=D

oh dang it! i wanted to see it D=

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
^ Ja! I like them a little more than Win + Kwan. But I still like Win + Kwan tho!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the pictures girls, my kwan is so lovely in those pics!!!
off topic: doens anyone knows who is uploading this lakorn in youtube? i want to heard the theme song.

roselovesice

hey i dont get it..why come the lakorn still doesnt have a beginning theme? an actual opening theme i meant..weird..i wanna see it.lmao...=D
tee hee..mines kwan+win=D