Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone please tell me what is the relationships between Poo and that perverted-looking old man? How come he is ripping her off all her money? :mellow:

nina07

sarNie Adult
^^Yeah, i thought he was her grandfather or something since she called him "Bpoo" (grandpa in thai)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I believe this lakorn airs Wed-Thurs., not Mon-Tues.

lol...Poo doesnt call that man bpoo, but she calls him kgoo

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Bad News guys, the 7 See Concert this weekend, Kwan already has a Toyota Event booked that night in a different city so she can't make it to the concert. No Win and Kwan together! :(

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAHHH!!! I WANNA SEE WIN AND KWAN INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!! :(

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...DANG!!! I DONT THINK IM GONNA EVEN WATCH IT!!..NO I HAVE TOO!!! :arrg:

ONLY FOR WIN!!!..LMAO...MAN! IM GONNA CRY BECAUSE THERES NO WIN AND KWAN!!!!

I DONT REALLY WANT TO SEE POO AND WIN...SORRI TO POO's FANS...LOL...

BUT I REALLY WANT TO HEAR WIN AND KWAN SING!!!

MAN! THIS THING IS REALLY GETTING TO ME..LMAO..HAHAHA...=p :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
kgoo means uncle or something in chinese...iono something like that but anyways, I had no idea they are having a concert....too bad kwan cant make it but oh wells....wanna see it still...I think poo and win are cute together

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Bad News guys, the 7 See Concert this weekend, Kwan already has a Toyota Event booked that night in a different city so she can't make it to the concert. No Win and Kwan together! :(
Oh darn! That sukcs! I was really looking forward to seeing them 3 together >.< Kwan should just cancel her Toyota Event, she goes to too many of them anyways :rolleyes:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HEY LETS GO PROTEST!!! LMAO..HHAHA...PROTEST THAT SHE SHOULD CANCEL HER TOYOTA EVENT..LMAO..

HEY I WAS WONDERING..WAS THERE EVER A PART THAT KWAN JUMPED ONTO WIN WHEN SHE MET HIM AGAIN IN THE STREETS??..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yes that scene does exist, But they cut out that scene that Kwan jumped onto Win.

I don't think a protest would make Kwan go to CH7 Concert, lol it as her choice. I think.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh I'm so in love with the ending song. Haha, It'd be awesome if someone could translate for us!

I am waiting for the girl solo song to appear. It sounds so nice, I want know who sings the songs for this lakorn.

I can't wait for the OST to come out, Grrrr!