P'eks with unconditional love for n'ek

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nai Singh!!! From tarm ruk Keun jai. Hehehe. So patient and supportive and loveable!
He is very rare in lakorn world. I like how he was aggressive yet understanding. Well I think he was more assertive than agressive. I cant explain it but he never misunderstood nang ek... Haha well he did misunderstood her but he wasnt a total jerk about it.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^definitely assertive, not aggressive. And confident in his love, never wavered!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Dr. Non from Fai Game Fai Rohn. He loves ne'ek since they were young and after a few years of separation, he was still helping her from a far and forgave her for what she has done him wrong.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna add Om aka Kon Laung from Tawee Pope :icon12: Many may have not liked the drama bc of Pancake, but it was my all-time fave drama :thumbup:

meenia

sarNie Adult
Mine would be what everyone already posted so i'll add two more:
  • Tik from Mafia Luerd Mungkorn - series two "Singh" --->Out of the five, i love this part the best.
  • Aum from Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun ---> like Donut in his teen/younger days, but Taew (mook) was everything to him in his adult hood. HEHE.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I definitely agree about Mor Wat. That guy was very, very forgiving. But I stil think James Ma's first character, Chai Pee, was more loving and unwavering p'ek.

Sidenote: I never got the chance to finish Nadech & Mew's lakorn before it was taken down, anyone know where I can find it now?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Luckanai from Game Sanaeha definitely has unconditional love for Muenchanok! He has been in love with her for long long time. He has seen her good and bad side. I want my own Luckanai who is so level headed, understanding, loving, patient, passionate, HOT etc. :love: :drooling:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ehehehe I too say Luckanai. His love for her never changes, whether she is evil to him or not.

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this character but Parn (but Aum Atichart and Top Jaron versions) in Nang Bahb. I almost forgot how great pra'ek character is in this lakorn.