Payak Sao Sab Eelee(Polyplus-NookNarn)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
it showed that Benz got hurt but i dont think she died...probably just in critical condition! so the gangs just look sad and showing some anger towards the ppl that did that to her. or so i hope that is how it is goes. :p

yep, this lakorn's good cant wait til next epi!

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
i just started watching this lakon today. i like how the main female characters are not pure and innocent virgins. it's a more realistic portrayal of women than most Thai lakon. these girls are actually smart and strong.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Its nice that they're not virgins like in other lakorns, but its stupid how their ex lover's don't recognise them? :huh:
Yea they might have gotten new hairstyles but hey actually lived together too...

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Its nice that they're not virgins like in other lakorns, but its stupid how their ex lover's don't recognise them? :huh:
Yea they might have gotten new hairstyles but hey actually lived together too...
lol! that's what i'm thinking the entire time when i watch this lakon! it doesn't make any sense. maybe the writer's excuse is that the main female characters were put in prison, so the bad guys don't think they would be released any moment. but still...the girls don't really disguise themselves. even with their kitty masks on, the guys should still recognize them...at least their voices don't ever change!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Seriously o_O I don't see much difference either. yet, they can't remember. Has old age taken over already? :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
one of the things i like about mondays is this.....so interesting and love the action in this....so much happened....i really like this^^ paul is so hot (just love saying it)...the thing i like the most is the outfits...leather, tight, and sexy......it was really sad when that girl died...i almost cried.....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
They do not look good in tights lol they look pretty funny to me. I'm talking about the costume though, not them generally :lol: Nice lakorn though.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Each and every episode is so good!! Espeically today's episode because they'll were reminiscing about their past in jail.

donna

sarNie Adult
go is so funny! i like the bathroom part. he came out with his shirt around his neck and crying! i was lmao so hard. he is fricking hilarious, haha i like their couple. they got some funny parts

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
you know i never thought I would enjoy a lakorn where the nek has been in a realtionship with other guys...that just go to show how much i've been raised on the pure virgin nek image all of my life...but it is sooooo realistic the way they wrote the characters for the ladies in here...like how Noi was married to that Pavit guy and Benz and Teya were involved with the same A## hole in the past...and how he screwed them over....overall I love it....
Same for me. They past is a mess, feel sorry for Teya and Benz. I feel special for the guy because they dont care about the girls past, wow sweet of them.

This lakorn doesn't really make any sense to me..Like, that guy should have remember who Teya and Benz was. I mean, he had relationship with both of them, the only difference was their hair back then that's all. And Noi, how couldn't they tell, especially her ex-husband...
I dont get this lakorn too. confuse when I watch it. They still look the same but much pretty when they get out the jail and work for the secret agent.

go is so funny! i like the bathroom part. he came out with his shirt around his neck and crying! i was lmao so hard. he is fricking hilarious, haha i like their couple. they got some funny parts
I like that part too. My favorite couple is Go and Teya, Noi and Au. Benz acting is good in this lakorn, somehow I still dont like her (sorry Benz fan). I think the guy look nice it the leather jacket.

donna

sarNie Adult
yeah but according to their boss, they had plastic surgery done so that somehow changed their face a lil. to us its the same but to the ppl in the lakorn, its supposed to be new to them. all they did was put on a lil more makeup and dress nicer.

i like the part where they got that lesbian back. i was cheering them on. they wasn't taking anymore of her bs.

numfon

sarNie Adult
lol! that's what i'm thinking the entire time when i watch this lakon! it doesn't make any sense. maybe the writer's excuse is that the main female characters were put in prison, so the bad guys don't think they would be released any moment. but still...the girls don't really disguise themselves. even with their kitty masks on, the guys should still recognize them...at least their voices don't ever change!
haha.. that's what i think too, but i'm used to it. hurrrrrrrr... thai lakons.. -_-

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeah but according to their boss, they had plastic surgery done so that somehow changed their face a lil. to us its the same but to the ppl in the lakorn, its supposed to be new to them. all they did was put on a lil more makeup and dress nicer.

That's what I understand, they have plastic surgery done.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
i don't c any difference. they still look the same way they did 5 years ago. only their hair styles have changed.

chenling

sarNie Adult
I am enjoying this show more and more..don't get they look the same but no one from their past knows who the they are but...still I am enjoying the show...that poor cop keeps gettin shot for Noi...