Payak Sao Sab Eelee(Polyplus-NookNarn)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
just love watching this...i love every time the cop (Au) would go in front of her (Noi) and save her....so awesome....i can't really choose which one is my favorite couple right now....they all are so great^^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I find Benz's character development kinda problematic. Like in the beginning, I thought she would be more tough and know how to control her feelings and then all of a sudden she atually seemed flirtatious w/ the bad guy's nephew. Her transition was just too rocky. But ehh the plot is unrealistic anyway, yet I'm still watching it b/c I think the story's winning points are in its theme of justice and girl power. And all that cat fight makes you wanna lear martial arts. :clap: Intruiging.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Benz's voice is really REALLY annoying the hell out of me. It's just so high and too cutesy which doesn't suit her character at all. I'm disappointed with her acting in this lakorn...because I've seen her do better. The character of 'aki' that she plays is just not convincing... :(

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I agreed that Benz's character kind of have some problem. I first thought she would be tough like mintrix mentioned, but now it doesn't seem so anymore. I wonder what would happen in esp 8, it seems like Aki and Vee will have problem on their relationship.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Gosh the man has some mental problem beating women to take out his anger.. :huh:
And Benz, no offence to her fans but she tries to put on this cute voice and it sounds weird, and shes so flirtatious with the nephew too.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i'm disappointed by benz & pauls character! seriously, its sooooo gay! i was neevr a fan of benz anyways soo yeah =/ i love taya & go =D they're sooooo cute! WHOO!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The beginning of this lakorn was pretty good, but it's starting to suck now :( . Benz is getting so annoying, and what's wrong with Paul?
... It's getting nowhere like Benz said >><<

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap agree that this lakorn started out good, but now it just not so interesting anymore. I kind of stopped watching it. I might wait to watch the end.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
wow i juz finished episode 10!
cant believe jane is da bad guy son! i thought he was good but really hes bad as well!

chopstick_xD

sarNie Hatchling
ahaaa xD
did anyone else see a camera pop in in ep11 at around 49 mins??on the left side??LOL!!

donna

sarNie Adult
they fooled me! i thought that they were really going to get killed off. then come to find out that it was their plan all along. haha good acting peeps!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
they fooled me! i thought that they were really going to get killed off. then come to find out that it was their plan all along. haha good acting peeps!
hahah!omg i was thinkin da same thing! i was like wth? y is dat officer bad! but it turns out it was their plan all along! i wanna see da next episode!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
This serie gets good and then bad. Not the best, but pretty interesting. I like how they try to trick us. Boy is that interesting. Imagine wasin and weepoo really killing off those girls. HA :lol: