Passion Night

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Fourteen

“Did he mention his reasons for leaving her with us?” Ken ask his wife.

Ann shakes her head while cradling Emmy.. “No. He just asked if we can watch Emmy for a few hours.”

Strange. His brother is up to something. Lucky, Ann was here and not him, otherwise he would have grill Harit to the fullest. “Aren’t we glad she’s not fussy like some babies?”

“Yes, for real… hopefully our kids will be sweet like her.”

“And if our first child is a daughter; let her be beautiful like her mom…” Ken said sweetly before leaning over and kissing his wife on the lips. “I love you.” He mouth in between the kisses.

“I love you too.” She whispers back...

---

“Is Emmy upstairs?!” she ask promptly. This could be her way to get out.

“I dropped her off at my brother house.” He replied. “You shouldn’t have done that.” Harit rubbed his neck.

Good, at least her daughter isn’t near all of this….“Just because you made me dinner and dessert doesn’t change anything Harit.” She retort and making sure there was enough distance between them.

“Before you jump to your crazy conclusion.. don’t you care to hear my explanation?” he ask.

“No!. My eyes saw everything….”

“Did your eyes see me kiss that girl back??”

She did not….seeing that mistress lips on him was enough to crush her puny heart. “it doesn’t matter if you kiss her or not.. she kiss you and she’s your mistress right harit?! She felt her blood boiling and let out a soft laugh. “and to say you’re not a liar.. pleaseee...”

“Tell me what have I lied to you about?” he took a step forward, she took a step backward.

“Is she your mistress??? This will clear her boggling mind once and for all.

He sigh. This will be tough to admit since he never thought Soriya will cross path with Nina. “Yes.” He was puzzle when she smiled.

“Right.” Finally, the truth she’s been waiting for. And that also means he’s not lying? “No wonder you picked her.. She’s quite an attractive woman.” Why was she saying all of this?..Praising his mistress knowing darn well it pain her heart.

Harit’s losing patience. “She’s not the one I want.”

“Who do you want then huh, harit? Who’s the next mistress?!” she quickly look away to try and conceal the hurt in her eyes.

Harit close the space and pull her into his arms. He wanted her eyes on him. “Look at me.”

“no!!”

“Please…Soriya” his voice soften.

“Are you begging me like a dog?” she wanted to test his limits.

Harit bite his lips. His arms squeeze tight against her body. “You like it rough don’t you. I’m trying to be reasonable here… instead I get called a dog.” His voice hardened.

Soriya laugh in a mocking way. “Well dogs do like to beg when they don’t get their way.”

There she goes again, insulting him. “And dogs can get vicious when they don't get what they want.” He swings her into his arms and march toward the stairs.

“Harit! Where are you taking me?!” she scream. “Put me down!”

“Dogs don’t talk.. they bark and show you exactly what they want.”

He stop half way between their rooms. “So which bed Soriya?...mine or yours?’

Her eyes enlarge. Noooo… is it what she’s thinking?!!?!?!?! She struggle in his arm aggressively. “or shall I just pick one,.. ,hmmm… my bed is bigger.” He said and continues his march. Once inside his room, he use his foot to kick the door closed, then walk over and lay her down on his bed with her shoving him away hard.

“You can’t do this to me!” she back away toward the wall. Why the hell is his bed against the freaking wall?!???!!

Harit look intently at her. He un-tuck his shirt from his pant…. “I’m tired of trying to tell you that there’s no one else in the picture.” and then begin to unbutton his cuffs.

“You had a mistress for damn sake!” she shouts. “You can’t expect me to believe you won’t go out and find another one!”

Harit starts unbutton the rest of his shirt. “I was stupid for taking one… but I’m never going to make that mistake again..” I’m not going to deny my heart any longer.

Is he being serious… she ask herself. His eyes… they were… bizarre….

His shirt came off. “I’m going to show you who I want.”

Soriya shakes her head quickly “No, you don’t have to show me anything.” The moment he crawls close to her, she shoves him really hard and attempt to escape. But only to get pull back by his strong arm…. Half of his body hover over hers. His breath was breathing down her face.

“You can’t run from me… I won’t let you.. not now.. not ever Soriya.” his heart beat slows down as his lips touch hers…. nice and soft then it became fast pace with his tongue in her mouth… exploring the insides…. He left her lips and found her neck as he kiss, lick, and lightly suck.

Her fingers loosen the grip she had on his biceps. Her heart driven with emotions. Perhaps the same one as his? She could feel his needs against her thigh and his hungry lips all over her neck. After months and months of protecting her heart from him, she was losing it in this very moment. She can feel him unbutton her shirt with his lips came crushing on hers. She closed her eyes as it got blurry.

He felt her body shaken and break away from the kiss. “Shhhh…” he wipe her tears from the corner of her eyes. “open your eyes and look at me.”

She lightly shake her head while trying so hard to stop her tears from coming.

“I hurt you right here, didn’t i?” he ask softly.

Her lips should have bleed by now from biting on it so hard but it didn’t. She slowly open her red eyes and saw his hand gently on her heart. More tears came out.

Harit bent down and kiss where his hand was at. “I’m sorry for everything.” He softly said and wipe her tears again. Slowly he lay next to her while pulling his blanket over them.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
“Dogs don’t talk.. they bark and show you exactly what they want.” <--- I love that line... Jacob Black should have used that to get Bella... :loool:

anyhow. hot hot hot! I'm quite confused though... they did the deed or not? I mean, did harit parked his "car" on soriya's "garage"? (I remembered fun4fun's metaphor on her fanfic.... :lol:)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
anyhow. hot hot hot! I'm quite confused though... they did the deed or not? I mean, did harit parked his "car" on soriya's "garage"? (I remembered fun4fun's metaphor on her fanfic.... )
such a nice metaphor to remember... I hope no interuption cos the little cuttie is at ken's house... the next scene will say... for instance the morning scene will come after like in lakorn ;)

I just hope soriya shouldnt forgive him easily... he needs to get more...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
"anyhow. hot hot hot! I'm quite confused though... they did the deed or not? I mean, did harit parked his "car" on soriya's "garage"? (I remembered fun4fun's metaphor on her fanfic.... ) "

nope nothing happened... :p
harit couldn't go through with it.. maybe next time... hehehe...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
I just hope soriya shouldnt forgive him easily... he needs to get more... ""

wow, you want harit to be torture to the fullest huh? :huh: ^_^

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Call me a pervert but this my imagination of ur next episodes:

Soriya got pissed at Harit n not talking to him..
Harit feel guilty n didn't dare to face her.

Soriya is stress so she go see john...
Harit saw the two n got pissed so he force himself on her the later night...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol....nattrakorn your monkeys are so cute^^ i love seeing them...and i like your theory <3

cikna

sarNie Adult
Call me a pervert but this my imagination of ur next episodes:

Soriya got pissed at Harit n not talking to him..
Harit feel guilty n didn't dare to face her.

Soriya is stress so she go see john...
Harit saw the two n got pissed so he force himself on her the later night...
a fanfic fan gone wild! :wacko:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 15

He stood in front of her bedroom door with his close up hand ready to knock.

"Harit, it's about time you come clean with yourself... It will make your heart feel a whole lot better. Then tell her how you feel."

His brother words haunting him.. the same night he went to pick up his daughter. The same night with soriya on his bed… Harit had return back to the house to find Soriya eagerly waiting for Emmy's return. Once inside, she took Emmy and quickly returned to her room with the door shut tightly. He went back to his room and dumped himself on the bed pondering how could he be biggest fool. The biggest idiot to not realize his actions had hurt her deeply.

But now, he's ready. He was going to do this…

*knock*

"Soriya, please open the door." He whisper… "I just want to talk."

He knock again, and again..and again… nothing… he sigh deeply. She must be ignoring him or sleeping… but it's too early though. So he tried once more before realizing there was no light coming from her room. No light through the tiny gap between the floor and the door. Weird, she always have a lamp on when Emmy sleeps with her. He knock again, this time a little louder then before but still nothing. Are you even in there? he mutters before going off to find the extra set of keys. Damn Annie… it was her weekend off too.

He return quickly and unlocks the door to find the room dark and empty. His heart racing… while he rush to open her closet. Full. Her clothes were still there. He then proceed to Emmy's room. His daughter stuff was there also except her pink elephant stuff animal. Gone. A million thoughts race through his head… did she pack up with their daughter and leave him for good??

The week was over and the weekend arrived. Soriya felt relieve. She needed space…. lots of it.

"$5.50 miss." said the cab man.

She digs her purse for 6 bucks and asks him to keep the change. With the car seat in one hand and the book bag on her back, she walks up to her mother's house.

*door bell ring*

Mrs. S opens the doors and reaches for the car seat. "Hi mom."

"Hi. What's wrong?" She asks her daughter as soon they settled in the living room.

"Uh, nothing…" Soriya force a smile. "Why would you think something's wrong?"

"I'm your mother…. not a tree."

She let out a soft giggle. "No one said you were a tree mom."

"So are you going to tell me or not?"

"There's nothing to tell…" Soriya walk to the kitchen to get a bottle of water with her mom on her heels.

"Then why are you staying over? Did you and harit got into an argument?"

"ugh… no!" she quickly said. "Harit's on a business trip this weekend and I didn't want to stay at the house alone." She lied. Sigh. She hates lying to her mother but telling her truth would hurt too much. To admit the marriage was nothing but a lie to cover up her reckless behavior. Soriya could feel her body and heart tremble with guilt. Since that agonizing night, she and harit had kept their distance. She was never afraid to be near him until that night….. "I'm going to show you who I want…" Those words didn't sound so deadly until it was coming out from Harit, it made her bones shiver.

"Soriya… soriya…" Mrs. S called out.

"Yes?" she snapped out.

Mrs. S stare at her daughter peculiarly who appeared to be in such deep thought? "Are you alright? You seem to space out there for a minute."

She shakes her head and softly smiles. "It's nothing..."

"So how come you're not driving today?"

"The car needs some maintenance done so I just left it at the house." Actually, she intended to leave the car at the house so harit doesn't suspect she's not home. He would just think Emmy's sleeping with her and wouldn't dare to disturb. Besides, he normally leaves early the next morning for work. Lately, he's been working a lot.

"Sure…" Mrs. S replied, not so sure of Soriya answers. It just seem abnormal and her face, it was filled with confusion and pain. This was a different soriya who use to be happy and cheerful… "Let's go to your room and settle in. I'm sure Emmy could use a warm bath."

Harit drove for endless hours through the night searching for them. Her phone had been shut off. Finally, after being exhausted.. he pull to the shoulder and sit there feeling helpless whose heart had just been ripped out. He lean his head against the headrest not knowing what to do next. He should call Ken but it's only been a few hours. No, calling his brother would mean calling his parents and the rest of the world. Think! Harit.. where would she go?

Soriya cradle emmy against her while her mom and her watch a funny show on tv when the door bell rang.

Mrs S rise and open the door with a stun face. "Harit." What is he doing here? Isn't he supposed to be on a business trip?

"Is Soriya here?" he ask politely with a deep smile.

Her mom was taking an awfully long time coming back to the living room so she got up and walk half way over only to see the man walking through the door. The man was harit.

As soon as her daughter saw her daddy, she starts wailing…. gosh….

He walk over to his daughter. "There's my munchkin princess.. ready to go home yet?" he ask while his eyes stuck to her mother face.

"So, why don't you go back home since Harit business meeting got cancelled." Mrs. S sweetly smile. Maybe nothing is wrong with them after all. "Let me go pack your things."

"No mom.. I say I was going to stay over and spend the night with you…." She turn her eyes toward her mom then back to Harit. "You should go back home."

Harit put on a sweet smile. "I miss my daughter.. why don't I just spend the night too?"

Mrs. S respond before Soriya…. "Sure harit, let me bring more blankets and pillow to the room." She then hurryingly went up the stairs.

"Why can't you just go home?" she ask irritably.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming here… making me look for you and our daughter like crazy man?" he respond roughly. "Either you go back home tonight or we spend the night here." He took his daughter out of her hand and Emmy instantly stops whining. "Your choice." He walk over and sat down on the couch.

Errr! She felt hot air blowing out of her lungs through her nose. She walk up the stairs and told her mother they were going home.

--

The car ride was tense. "I can't believe you lied your mother I was away on a business trip."

"And your point is?"

"If you wanted to spend the night, you could just say so…"

"And would you have let me if I ask without you following me?"

Harit stay quiet. He would have spend the night just like tonight…no doubt.

"Exactly."

"Married women don't spend nights at their mother house… isn't that a bit strange?"

Soriya bit her lips… true, her mother was questioning like crazy earlier.

"Exactly."

Once inside the house, she tuck her daughter with her pink elephant to the side then kiss her good night. She leaves the room only to be pull into harit arms with his mouth kissing her deeply.

God, he needed to kiss her, to hold her.. to feel her warm body against him…

Losing her would be his worst nightmare.. ever….

He pull away from the kiss and stare at her daze face. "I'm going to make love to you tonight… and every night after that….."