Passion Night

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
me too... I like her without bangs... :lol: and those pics definitely made my day!! :clap: :clap:

girl I sooo love your update! ^_^ did soriya willingly accepted harit's kiss?? and harit is jealous... so cute! :lol:
it appears to be that way. :rolleyes:

haha.... harit is fuming there.... can't wait to know more... please update more as soon as possible if you can...

thanks for the update girl.....jealousy is written all over him.....cant wait for more....hehe......
more jealousy??? :lol:

harit is jealous OOoOoO i wonder who that guy soriya is talking to?? those kisses were hot too...
stay tune to find out. :p

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i no i wonder who she was talking too?? man he is so jealous of her.. so ann doesnt no
bout the marriage thing?? so funny.. update more

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 9

Her eyes flutter open to the sound of the calm ocean. What time is it? She glance over to his side. Empty. Did he come to bed last night? she wonder. Err. Why is she caring? He must have went and find that mistress of his. Suddenly... her heart stop. Her memory jogging itself. He did come to bed. It was right when she started to drift off. Her eyes were so tired, she couldn't get it to open but her ears were alert. She heard him coming in softly, feeling the bed tilt and the blanket ruffling against his body. Minutes went by and she was dozing off again then she felt something hard on her waist. "Cold?" he mutter closely. It was his arm and she was too tired to move it so she just nod.. He moved in a little closer and spoon her. His warmth help ease the coldness and put her back into dreamland.

Ahh! why did the heck she nod for?! Soriya jump out of bed and claim the shower. Her thoughts scramble while standing under the water. His affection, his kiss, his words.... this was getting way too much to handle. What is going on here? Sometime the way his eyes stare at her made her question things she never question before..

Harit knock the door, "Soriya...." he called out behind the closed door.

"Yea?" what did he want, interrupting her 15 min of heaven.

"Are you almost done showering?"

"Why?" she yelled..

"Emmy wants breakfast."

"Oh." she softly, the bottle must have ran out. She turn off the water and got of the shower reaching for her robe. She didn't know if it was a good idea to walk out naked again but... it's daylight.. he wouldn't dare to pull any trick.

She steps out and sees Harit with Emmy on the balcony in the bright sun. He walked over and hand Emmy to her. "I got it from here... you can leave." she said, sitting down on the bed cuddling her sweet baby in her arms.

Harit smile, "there's no need to be shy.... It's not like..."

"Don't even go there." she snap at him. "Either you leave or I will." when he didn't move, she got up.

"Fine fine, geezzz" he roll his eyes and move his legs.

Harit watch the waves crashing while drinking his cup of coffee. He turn around to find Soriya in a white flowing skirt just below her knee and a white tank top with her dark hair nice and soft. Emmy appear bathe, wearing white outfit to match her mom. Too darn cute. He walk over toward them.

Soriya was busy talking to Ann not noticing Harit was next to her... "Emmy's..." Her lips froze and turn her head after feeling lips on her cheek.

"Let me have her." said Ann smiling, taking Emmy out of Soriya arms and walk over to her husband.

Everyone was in the living room, trying hard not to look their way. God their smiles taunted her except Ken. He seem to be laughing and enjoying the scene. She turn her eyes to Harit who didn't appear be bother. his smile widen. "I don't know what you're trying to do but stop, just stop it." She walk to the dining table and sat down while putting porridge on her bowl. Harit follow and pull the chair close to her with him pouring orange juice into a glass.

This is annoying. She can't even have breakfast in peace. "I'm trying to eat here."

"Then eat." he said and place the glass in front of her.

"What do you want?"

he lean in, close enough to smell her lotion. "You." She lightly shook her head and laugh. "What's so funny?"

"you can go to her when we return back tonight" she spoon the porridge into her mouth.

His fingers grip the cup handle hard, trying to keep his cool. "I told you already, it's only you now....."

"Is that what you told your mistress too?"

"No.... she knows I have a wife."

Her blood boil. "Really? and she still continue being your mistress?"She look at him up and down. "You're not even that great." His face expression burn and she was enjoying it.

His arm grip her waist and pull her close that his lips could have touch her cheek easily again. "Is that so? If I remember correctly, you were breathing pretty hard and could barely move your body." He smirk. "It was such sweet night, wasn't it Soriya?"

"Hey hey.." Mrs. H yelled out. "grab a room, not in my kitchen."

Soriya wipe her lips, sip the orange juice then rise with the bowl in hand and walk to the sink. Harit got up and stood near her. He reach for her hair but she shove his hand away. "I can still remember that night vividly..." he said, seeing her ears red.

Her ears cringed. "shut up harit!" she wipe her hands and walk fast to Ann.

He smile and went to sit next to her.

"when are you heading back?" Ken ask.

"Soon.... probably before lunch. you?"

"Same.... We were thinking of taking a morning stroll along the beach first. Want to join us?"

No and yes was heard. Ken laugh. "So which is it?"

"Yes." Harit said again over powering Soriya no. "Is now good?" he grab her hand. "Soriya's been dying to get her feet wet in the ocean."

---

Ann and Ken walk in front of them with Ken arm around Ann shoulder and hers around his waist. They were cuddling into one another. All this couple thing was making Soriya uncomfortable..

"why are you frowning?." Harit said, he grips his hold around her waist even tighter.

"Shut up."

"Then let me kiss you...."

Soriya glare and roll her eyes. "you are so lucky we're not home..."

"home is even better...." he smile at her. " less interruption."

Ahhhh! she remove his arm from her waist and shove him hard. then she walk as fast as she could before he pick her up in his arms... "What are you doing?! put me down now!"

Silence and continuing walking into the ocean. "harit, don't. " omg. "I have on white!"

He stood in the water, swings her around and pretend to toss her..... Her arms tighten around his neck and her face hidden into the nook of it. "Stop it!"

"Fine, but there's a trade off." she life her face to stare at him. "I want a kiss."

"Say again?" She see his lips moving toward her as she duck back into his neck and mutter against it. "this is crazy.... stupid... you are stupid!"

Harit laugh. "I'm waiting...." her face didn't budge from his neck, his arms move again...

"Fine!"

"go head, i'm ready..."

He's sooo going to pay for this. Soriya lift her face and lean her lips to his, soft and quick.

Harit smile from ear to ear. "Thanks."

"You better wipe that smile of your ugly face!" her face grumpy. "you still haven't put me down!"

He walk back to the sand and put her on her feet.

Ken and Ann turn around, in time to see Soriya kissing Harit.

"ohhhh...." Ken mutter.

"Aren't they the cutest thing?" said Ann.

Her husband nod. "Mr. Denial..." Ken chuckle. He can tell she's upset. Harit, you slime ball.

"Who?" ask Ann.

He shakes his head, "Nothing... let's leave them" he grab Ann hand and continue their walk.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's such a nice chapter... haha... harit started to show his love towards soriya... maybe he still don't know he love her yet... haha...

please update more....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oh man.. i have a lot of catching up to do.. but I'll be back to enjoy the updates. :D

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 10

She park her car and check her phone to see a text message. "I'm inside... =)" She gloss her lips once more and step out. This is going to be interesting... since there run in at the club.

The host led her to a table where John is sitting at. He instantly stands up and greets her. She smile, "Hi John. How are you?"

"Hi Soriya....we're not strangers... ." he pull her in for a tight hug and let loose. "And I'm well. Thanks."

Both sat down as the waitress took their drinks and orders.

"Tell me, what you have been doing all these years?" he ask, resting comfortably against the chair fixing his eyes on face. Beautiful glowing face he might add. Something he hadn't notice before when they were studying together.

Hmm, where to start... "Well, I'm working now at this small accounting firm...." and I got knock up and married to a man I had a one night stand with... "nothing exciting like yours I bet."

John chuckle. "Not really... life's been pretty dull for me."

"Yea right!" her face playfully light up with surprise. "Come on, spill the juice..." A guy who's six feet tall with half of British blood in him got to have tons of girls crushing on including her... once a upon time ago.

"I'm seriously." Their food arrives. John slices up his steak and places some on Soriya's plate.

"Oh, thanks.' Soriya eyebrow curl and slightly smile. "You can have some of my salad if you want."

John smile. "Girls and their salads…no thanks."

"What? Salads are healthy." She starts eating. "You haven't said why you're back. I thought you were moving to England permanent."

"Plans changed.. I’m back for now."

"Is that so?"

He nod, they continue to catch up, joke and laugh like no one else was in the restaurant. "You have something on your lips."

Soriya reach up... "I got it." His long arm reaches across the table and wipes her lip with a napkin.

"Thanks." her eyes glimpse at him quickly. She looks at her watch. "I have to get back now."

John signal the waitress for the check. "What are you doing? You better put it back."

"Let me put in my share John." she put the money in front of him.

He grab her hand and place the money back in it. "My treat. Next time"

"I’m taking your words on it."

John put money on the table then both got up and walk to the door.

"If I can get it by next month... it would be great." Client says.

"Mr. Harit..." his assistant nudge him in the arm. He breaks his stare from the window. The sight of the two giving each other a final hug burn his flesh.

"Huh?.... oh yes yes.. next month is great." he force a smile and shake the client hand. Thank goodness his assistant is here. Other wise, it would’ve been a mess. He hadn't been able to focus since she step her foot inside the restaurant.

Once back in the walls of his office, he let his jealousy rage rip. "Damn her!" They return back from his parents’ house in silence. He knew she was upset from the beach incident but this? The image of her laughing and giggling with that dude made his skin crawl. Oh, and the nerve he got wiping her lips. Who gives him that right?! Harit ball up his fists ready to punch something.. anything!! He slump his body on the chair… breathing in and out like a mad man.

-

“Harit…. that’s enough.” Said Ken, trying to take the bottle away.

He shove his brother hand out of the way and drink some more. He arrived at his brother house early on with case of beers in his hand. He was going to drink until his heart is numb. Until he no longer felt the emotions he was feeling earlier.

“What’s wrong with you Harit?” Lucky Ann was at her parents’ house and won’t be home until later. “Talk to me.”

Harit open his mouth but no words came out. He didn’t know what to say so he shoves the bottle to lips. His throat swallows the beer until Ken pulls it out off his lips.

“Either you tell me what the heck is going on or I’m kicking you out!”

He lean his head against the couch. “I don’t know.”

“You sure or you don’t want to admit it.”

Harit continue to stare at the ceiling. “I ….”

“I what?”

“..hate her…” he reach for his beer.

Ken didn’t give it to harit. “not until you tell me who and why?”

Harit stare at his brother… then lean back and stare at the ceiling again.

“Soriya…. she’s pulling my emotions all over the place.”

Ken tries not to laugh. “Ahhh….brother, care to elaborate on these ‘emotions’ you’re talking about?

He stare at Ken. “no… there’s nothing to talk about. Now give me back my beer.”

“Still stubborn I see.” He hands harit back his beer. “let me take you home. It’s getting late. Your wife and baby is waiting for you.

“I can drive.” Harit tries to stand up but fail.

“I don’t think so brother.” Ken grab harit keys. “You’re not capable of driving.”

“I do too..” he said, trying to stand up again… fail again.

Ken carry him to his car and put him in the passenger seat with seat belt in place. Ken phone Ann to meet him at Harit house after explaining the situation. Harit pass out once the car was on the road and would mumble soriya name from time to time.

Ken shakes his head. “All you have to do is confess to your heart Harit.”

Ann arrived the same time Harit car pull in. Ken got out and went to Harit side, pulling him out.

“Is harit okay hun?” ask Ann, takes the key and try to unlock the door.

“I don’t know.. he’s stubborn as a bull.”

Once the door opens, Soriya came down the stairs since she heard two engines in front of the house. “Harit…” she said softly, seeing him out cold in against Ken. “What happen?”

“Do you want me to take him upstairs?”

“Uh… no, sofa is fine.” She didn’t want them to know they were sleeping different rooms.

“He’s just had a bit too much beer tonight.”

“Thanks for bringing him home.” said Soriya.

Ann hand her his keys. “We should get going hun.”

“Yea…” Ken look at his brother one last time and hope he admit the truth.

“Good night.” She walk them to the door and watch them drive off. Then went to his car and gather his suit jacket
and brief case.

Annie came down, “Let me go get some water and cloth…”

“It’s okay, I got it.. you can go back and watch Emmy.”

Annie nod and went up the stairs. Soriya return from the kitchen with warm water and cloth to clean him up a bit. She seat herself in the small space next to his body and stare at his sleeping face. She dip the cloth and twist it a little then bring it to his face. She wipe his forehead, his cheek, his chin…. Her fingers undo a few buttons to get him comfortable and to give her easy access to wipe his neck and part of his chest. Unexpectedly, his hand grips her hand and pull it toward his face, snuggle against it… “soriya…” he mumble….

“Harit…” she said sympathetically but he appear to have gone back to sleep. Sigh. She pull her hand back lightly and slowly reach to brush his hair gently. His appearance was tugging her heart. She never seen him like this before.

cikna

sarNie Adult
i like the way u compose your fanfic, chinkywinky. it's simple and yet powerful. the expression of the jealousy, sadness, happiness is depicted clearly in your story. i can even imagine it in my head! thumbs up!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg yep he is jealous... he is starting to fall for her
but dont know how to tell her.. so cute..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i guess that's what he gets for ignoring her, and only marrying her for obligations. Men are so weak minded. lol.. :D

But poor guy, he's drinking his mind away out of jealousy...